International Simulation Football League
*S48 MOCK DRAFT - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S48 MOCK DRAFT (/showthread.php?tid=51003)

*S48 MOCK DRAFT - zaynzk - 05-01-2024

Im Back again with another mock draft, the season is S48, and we are ready to go through my mock using both rumors and information that i have picked up from members of teams front office again. Here is my first and likely only mock draft of S48. With how many teams own multiple picks, I have a feeling that a lot of these picks should be generally right or atleast a good idea of what teams are debating doing at these picks. However if these picks are very wrong you know what teams to blame as well!  Without further Ado here is my mock draft

1oa Colorado Yeti

COL LB Willeh Strong  COL @wetwilleh
With the first pick in this draft, the Yeti select a unsurprising user in Willeh Strong. There has been a lot of talk about Willeh being one of best players in the draft, and the Yeti make the easy decision and take him here at 1oa. Willeh is a new user in the isfl but has made a Strong impression (nailed it), he is incredible active on discord and a VERY healthy bank account, it seems like a slam dunk pick for the Yeti who are hoping to get the face of their new era with this 1oa pick

2oa Honolulu Hahalua

HON LB Draven Chanos HON @.Laser 

With the second pick i have the Hahalua selecting the man who was their former QB for two of their Ultimus Wins in Laser. This is a guy who has been a huge part of the league for many seasons, a HOF User and GM, Laser is likely looking to complete the cycle with a HOF player aswell. Laser is a great war room member and someone who has contributed to many Ultimus, and has been someone who has helped the league in more ways than i can name. 

3oa Austin Copperheads 

AUS RB Zigzag Zipstep  AUS @Twenty6

With TwoSocks moving to the WR position, the Austin RB room is in need of a new young guy to be the next guy up in Austin Long history of Running Back Studs. Twenty6 fits the mold perfectly as a user who has been a huge team player on his last career, and was a key war room member during his time in both Chicago and Honolulu. Twenty6 looks to be a huge part of the next Austin offense for the next decade or so of sim league football
4oa Berlin Fire Salamanders

BER LB Adolin Collins BER @infern8
Berlin is another team who is entering a rebuild and is adding a ton of picks in this draft to a young team. With this pick we have one of the key members of the sim team in infern8. Another user who had a long successful career with his last player who was on the Otters and the Sailfish. He is looking to be the new young guy in the Fire Salamanders LB Core as they look to build for the future. 

5oa New York Silverbacks
NYS WR Warren Peace NYS @zaynzk

Bust

6oa Sarasota Sailfish

SAR WR Seer Ial SAR @omg

Sarasota is in desperate need for some young blood in their WR core, and made it clear that this is a position that they are hoping to improve in this draft, with that I felt like the WR that made the most sense is omg. The TOS legend himself finally joins the ISFL, and has been doing a great job at building a strong bank account. OMG is someone who could instantly make an impact for the sailfish with the legendary Johnny Blaze Jr. finally being hit hard with regression. 

7oa Berlin Fire Salamanders

BER CB Jet Larsen BER @DocLars
The Fire Salamanders mentioned a few people that they are considering at this pick, however i decided to go with the option they said that was both a new exciting user and one that is in a major position of need for them at CB. Jet Larson render is Doc Hudson from cars which is also pretty cool. Either way this is a user whose name got brought up quite a bit in this range of picks so i believe that Berlin will be thrilled to have gotten him at 7oa. 

8oa Honolulu Hahalua

HON LB Robot Sunfish HON @yonggarius

The Hahalua double up at linebacker with this pick, and take Robot Sunfish at 8oa. Yonggarius or Lim as most people call him, is a long time user who has just returned after some time away, but is best known for his WR William Lim, who is likely the Goat WR. Lim is again a rookie mentor as of recently and is a great pick for the Hahalua at this point helping them double up on defense

9oa Colorado Yeti

COL WR Big Tractor COL @Nectorist

The Yeti look to add too their new team with another new user in Big Tractor. Nectorist is an exciting new user, who has done a lot to impress in Kansas City, and is another whose name has been brought up by mutliple scouts of many teams, however in this mock i have the Yeti taking them with this pick. They are in need of some farming suplies in Colorado, and believe they need the biggest tractor that they can find, and this guy is one big tractor

10oa Honolulu Hahalua

HON LB Mac Mannheim HON @ACynicalGamer

Not to be too cynical but I think that honolulu may need linebackers with them selecting a third in the first in this mock draft. I believe this is a user who likely will be the one too shoot up in the real mock draft as I would be surprised to see him slide all the way to 10oa. I believe that Honolulu wont let him slid any further and will take him here if he is there. This is a great new user in norfolk and im sure the Hahalua will be thrilled to have him

11oa Chicago Butchers

CHI Tyler Oles III CHI @Oles

With This pick i have chicago bringing back Oles. This is someone with a long long history with chicago and an even longer history with the ISFL in general, being one of the oldest active user in the league. Oles is a great user to have even if he says dumb things in #football-talk-and-rant most days. Anyways Oles is back for another player in Chicago, and the Oles Family is hoping Tyler III can be a HOF level guy

12oa San Jose Sabercats 

SJS DT GCBWRNW Princess Donut SJS @OrbitingDeath

His name might be as long as his legacy across sim leagues, as this guy is a vet and a great dude on top of that. Hes someone who has had two very successful careers in the ISFL, and looks to add a third one on top of that, and SJS are hoping he can be the guy to help them get back to the Ultimus. OD is a user who isnt likely to make a team regret picking them and will be a great pickup for the sabercats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOT SURE WHOSE WINNING YET--------------------------------------------------------------------------
While this has not been set both teams said names of different prospects so i am mildly hoping that this is going to be close to what they will do no matter what happens

13/14oa Arizona Outlaws

ARI DE Rex Havoc ARI @Muddym13

Arizona with this pick are potentially selecting Rex Havoc aka Muddy. This is a New Create who has impressed due to his "Muddy Matchup Review" serious, and due to this is a user with an impressive bank account for a new user and will be help an aging Arizona DL reload for the future. Muddy may be a great pickup for the outlaws, and looks to cause Havoc to opposing OLs

13/14oa Berlin Firesalamanders 

BER DT Lheorvine Adebisi BER @Alikh
The Fire Sally close out the first round with another great recreate in Alikh. This is a user that was a long time CTC player and helped them win the Ultimus, and is looking to add to his conelection, with this player. This is a great player and war room member, and should be able to help Berlin in the case that Kendrick decides to write a diss track against them aswell

Well this was my mock draft i hope u enjoyed, curious to see how many picks i get right on this one! 

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - DeadlyPlayer - 05-02-2024

Zayn, how do you put out the most perfect and flawless mocks?

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - OrbitingDeath - 05-02-2024

HE BRIBES GMS GOR INFO

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - lemonoppy - 05-02-2024

Fake and untrue

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - Gadget - 05-02-2024

How did he get early access to the draft???

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - wizard_literal - 05-02-2024

Warren Peace will be a Ryan Leaf Jr. level bust.

Look, I have been watching the kid since Norfolk benched Spencer Rattler for him. There is no doubt he has the physical tools to be a top WR.

But everything I have seen from him outside the game... something is just off about the kid. Yes, the crying, the painted fingernails, the lipstick, the "FUCK YOU" tattoo, it's all that but not really any of it specifically. Watching the draft and his interactions with the public...there is just something off with him. It's something about the way he moves, the look in his eye, something about his vibe is not right. Something's gonna happen with him off the field, or he's gonna not put in the work or...something. He's already way into his own celebrity way too much before taking a single ISFL snap. He has some eccentricities that standing alone don't mean anything, but when you put him under the intense pressure he is going to face from his first minutes as a pro, and that could go to a bad place...

This take is all just vibes, I admit, but it's a very strong vibe I've had for months now

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - Jimi64 - 05-02-2024

where am i zayn?

didnt know you hated me like this

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - CROney3 - 05-02-2024

Hey neat!

When does your serious mock draft come out?

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - zaynzk - 05-02-2024

(05-02-2024, 10:16 AM)Jimi64 Wrote: where am i zayn?

didnt know you hated me like this

It’s like what Sun Tu- zoo said good draft prospect is benevolent and unconcerned with fame.

RE: S48 MOCK DRAFT - Pat - 05-02-2024

Who in the hell is @zaynzk anyway? Here's a guy that criticizes everybody, whoever they take. He's got the answers to who you should take and who you shouldn't take. And my knowledge of him: he's never even put on a jock strap, he's never been a General Manager, he's never been a scout, he's been an Head Office nobody and all of the sudden he's an expert. We don't have to take anyone zaynzk says we have to take. Zaynzk has no more credentials to do what he's doing than my neighbor, and my neighbor's a postman, and he doesn't even have season tickets to the ISFL.