International Simulation Football League
An Absence - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: An Absence (/showthread.php?tid=5111)

An Absence - Archon - 10-08-2017

Hey just wanted to give you all a centralized spot to troll me if needed. @Ballerstorm my permissions are messed up where I can see the GM office but not the Wraiths locker room. @Bzerkap let me know whether it would be more beneficial to stay in the league as an inactive under contract to you or retire my player, and I'll do whichever works for you.

I wanted to very quickly dispel rumors and clarify why I have sadly quit the league. There are two, and only two reasons.

1. I was spending entirely too much time on this site, and that was not going to stop unless I quit completely.

2. I was becoming somewhat toxic in an OOC way.

I obviously have no issue with IC conflicts but to put it mildly the league was causing me to become somewhat of a toxic asshole in an OOC manner. You can ask @ErMurazor about that.

Love all my guys on the Wraiths, sorry to let you down, just had to do what was best for me in RL. Unfortunately due to this tendency of mine to become obsessive and eventually OOC toxic I've had to quit other sims (non-sports related, political sims) as well as EverQuest back in the day, and somewhat more recently World of Warcraft, and too many other games which were so enjoyable that I just had to pull the plug.

An Absence - iamslm22 - 10-08-2017

Quote:I was becoming somewhat toxic in an OOC way.

Lol. Sad to see you go, but this statement made me laugh as a tad of an under statement. Kind of felt like you had been getting less toxic.

An Absence - SimmerDownBruhh - 10-08-2017

Sorry to see you leave, brotha! You'll surely be missed in the LR but if you feel it's the best thing for your life then I'll support you 100%. You still better keep in touch!

An Absence - 4D Chess - 10-08-2017

Political sims? Such as?

An Absence - Archon - 10-08-2017

You know I got love for you @SimmerDownBruhh, hopefully our paths will cross again.

(10-08-2017, 01:20 PM)4D Chess Wrote:Political sims? Such as?

NationStates, CyberNations, Politics and War. I used different names on those sims and haven't been active for years so if you were looking for extra dirt on me you'll be disappointed sorry.

An Absence - 4D Chess - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 02:33 PM)Archon Wrote:You know I got love for you @SimmerDownBruhh, hopefully our paths will cross again.

NationStates, CyberNations, Politics and War. I used different names on those sims and haven't been active for years so if you were looking for extra dirt on me you'll be disappointed sorry.

Haha no way man, just looking for a fun new game Big Grin

An Absence - DeathOnReddit - 10-08-2017

Sad.

An Absence - bovovovo - 10-08-2017

I’m glad to see you’re okay! Hope you’re doing well IRL and I think it was really mature of you to step away.

You going inactive would be the better thing for the Wraiths Big Grin

An Absence - White Cornerback - 10-08-2017

Good to see you're okay Archman! Hopefully maybe at some time in the future we will see you back again!

An Absence - SwagSloth - 10-08-2017

Gonna miss you, bud, but sometimes the things we love bring out the worst in us. At the end of the day, you have to do what's right for your own mental health and well-being. Best wishes in whatever you do going forward.