International Simulation Football League
* A look into some Otters - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: * A look into some Otters (/showthread.php?tid=5143)

* A look into some Otters - Bwestfield - 10-10-2017

This is a segment where I will highlight 3 of my closest teammates. The may be ordinary, they may also be extraordinary, they may also be a pile of crap. But either way you look at it they are my teammates. Today I will be focusing on Robert Phelps, Marc Spector, and Erlich Burnsman. I am unsure if I will continue this type of article in the future or if this is a one time deal. It really all depends on how well it lines my pockets with the cold hard cash. So without further delay, I present to you, whatever is written below.

Robert Phelps
We start of this segment with the one and only Robert Phelps. The man, the myth, and the legend. He is a humble guy and a guy I found comparing myself to my entire career. This is the guy any wide receiver should compare himself to week in and week out. I’d always ask myself, am I doing better than him, what can I do to be better and get better. The problem, or in his case the greatness he excretes is consistency, he is always performing to his fullest. He has been top two in receiving yards the first two seasons in the league and could easily three-peat. Phelps has always been a leader on the field, a leader in statistics, and a leader in the locker room. When I joined the Otters I felt like it was him and I trying to make each other better and trying to keep everyone motivated and excited. He is one of the guys who made me feel most at home when I joined the Otters. Phelps has been a tremendous teammate and I am honored to play next to him any given week. Robert makes me a better receiver all around, I can learn from him as he can also learn from me. Always trying to out do the other in every aspect, we are a great ying and yang scenario for the Orange County Otters wide receiver corps. Thank you Phelpsy!

Marc Spector
This man is a very close friend of mine on and off the field. A player I knew would succeed when he entered the league. Marc is the kinda guy your afraid to introduce to friends because he tends to make the immediate impact. You either love this guy or you hate him. For me it was the latter. I was always worried that he would land on the same team as me and find a way to outshadow me. So far I have been able to hold him off but that will only last so long. This guy is a freak of nature. If you want to see the future of cornerbacks in this league, look no further than this guy. Marc is the type of guy to tell you exactly how it is. He doesnt like to bullshit around the bush so to speak. If you are messing up and having a bad day he will let you know. But dont let that be a put off. He puts it in a way you can learn from it. He will help you. Spector provides you with constructive criticisms and teaches you different ways to go about something. I’m looking his way when people ask me who I think will be a GM or who will be in the front office later in his career.

Erlich Burnsman
Here is another close friend of mine, inside and out. Erlich may or may not be injecting himself with gecko blood. That has yet to be proven. Sometimes you just need to take a guys word. But that is neither here nor there. He is a tremendous athlete and he works day in and day out to achieve greatness. This guy has a habit of finding the end zone and doing weird dances that one may not necessarily expect to see. One time he was dry humping the field goal post, how did that not draw a penalty? I guess the guys in stripes liked it. A new trend has started in many circles around the league with Burnsman as the headliner. #startburnsman has become commonplace. Some people are clamoring for Burnsman to be the feature back in Orange County. The Otters however believe that it is in the best interests for the team for the Otters to go with a back by committee approach. In my opinion as well I believe that Burnsman and Jenkins provide a nice 1 - 2 punch. Right now the air attack is making waves but don’t rule out the abilities of these feature backs.

* A look into some Otters - ItsJustBarry - 10-10-2017

(10-10-2017, 07:51 PM)Bwestfield Wrote:This is a segment where I will highlight 3 of my closest teammates. The may be ordinary, they may also be extraordinary, they may also be a pile of crap.

Clever that you highlighted one of each.

* A look into some Otters - Bwestfield - 10-10-2017

(10-10-2017, 09:30 PM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:Clever that you highlighted one of each.

:rofl: :rofl:

* A look into some Otters - Jiggly_333 - 10-10-2017

No mention of your good buddy Leroy, but that's okay. I'm okay. It's fine.
[Image: tumblr_lxkam03jde1qb13amo1_500.gif]

* A look into some Otters - TheMemeMaestro - 10-10-2017

I thought this was gonna be about Franklin Harris Sr. and his psychopathic rampage in prison live streaming his brutal murders of literal otters as revenge

* A look into some Otters - RedCydranth - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 12:51 AM)Bwestfield Wrote:I’m looking his way when people ask me who I think will be a GM or who will be in the front office later in his career.
I'm disgusted that you failed to remember I already am a GM. Marlene Alruane, Co-GM of the Chicago Blues.

[Image: Yvonne-Strahovski-Disgusted.gif]

* A look into some Otters - BoltyMcSpeedy - 10-12-2017

(10-11-2017, 12:51 AM)Bwestfield Wrote:Erlich may or may not be injecting himself with gecko blood. That has yet to be proven.

It is really a mystery how that blood got in me. A miracle even. I should not be scrutinized, i should be worshipped

10/10 Would read again. Thank you, friend.