International Simulation Football League
*S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? (/showthread.php?tid=51565)

Pages: 1 2

*S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - wetwilleh - 07-05-2024

2x Media

The S48 class is one of the strongest and liveliest classes in terms of users. Many have already taken up GM positions and other jobs among the league so this is a props to those great users. I'm making this as a form of "draft ranking" after the fact and seeing what these user's have been up to and where they are now. I will be going through their updated team, statistics, if they had any position swaps, and other important variables that I see fit.

To start, I'll give you an insight of Willeh Strong's S48 season as well as what I've been up to. Willeh Strong was drafted 1st overall to the Colorado Yeti and immediately made himself known to the league. Given the ROLB position as a rookie, Strong was expected to do big things and that he did. Strong is currently in contention for DRotY after winning it previously in the DSFL and leads all S48 defensive players in tackles in both ISFL and DSFL. As of this season, I have joined the rookie mentor team and have been helping out both POR and COL in war rooms for various team related discussions. Although COL had an 0-16 season with the defense not performing well, I think we'll be solid with plenty of rookies leading the way in a couple of seasons. (436 TPE)

[Image: TPB1s0c.png]

With that I give you: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now, A letter to the 52 people drafted after me

1.02: Robot Sunfish - LB - NOR - @yonggarius - HON (455 TPE)

Lim. An amazing user and my fellow rookie mentor. Lim is renowned around the server for helping out new players and is renowned on the RM team for accepting a new player before anyone even opens their player link. Lim's player, Robot Sunfish, decided to stay down another season to try and help NOR get to the playoffs which they did... and lost in the 1st round. Despite of this, Sunfish had a great season with the most sacks out of all S48 defensive players at 14. Sunfish is still maintaining their dominance from the prior season and will be looking to make waves once pulled up to HON. Currently in the race for DSFL DPotY, I think Sunfish will have a great career going forward. Sunfish is the S48 class leader in TPE at 455 and hasn't slowed down in earning since they entered the league again.

[Image: sfQqF0I.png]

Despite all this, Robot Sunfish was the 1st player drafted after me. I finally got something done before you Lim. xD

1.03: Zigzag Zipstep - RB - LON - @Twenty6 - SAR (454 TPE)

Zipstep is another user that stayed down another season in the DSFL to help out LON. He had a solid statline and reached 1k yards once again but was held down with only 3 TDs for the S48 class. Zipstep helped the Royals offense reach the playoffs once again but they were knocked out in the conference championships even after a 12-2 season. I think Zipstep, and user Twenty6, are gonna have a solid career and do great things once pulled up to Sarasota. However, Zipstep is still scared to run at my side of the field. 2nd in the S48 class, Zipstep has 454 TPE and only 1 behind the current leader Robot Sunfish.

[Image: ELpEUbL.png]

1.04: Mac Mannheim - LB - NOR - @ACynicalGamer - BER (416 TPE)

Cynical was my first rival in the league as we were both new creates and determined rookie LBs who wanted to do better than one another. Similar to Sunfish, Mac Mannheim chose to stay down another season in the DSFL to help out NOR. Mannheim had a slightly quieter season than Sunfish on the Seawolves but still was successful in leading them to the playoffs. As a user, Cynical has also joined the RM team alongside me as well. I think Mannheim will also have a great career on the Fire Salamanders when he gets brought up. Mannheim is sitting at 416 TPE and still max earning which is good to hear for the future BER defense.

[Image: sfQqF0I.png]

1.05: Warren Peace - WR - NOR - @zaynzk - NYS (378 TPE)

Warren Peace was a goated WR during my rookie season and continued their dominance by hitting 1k yards once again. Another S48 draftee that stayed down in the DSFL, Peace helped the NOR offense reach the playoffs but like his comrades, was knocked out in the first round. Zayn is an all-star user and looks to be the future WR of the Silverbacks once pulled up. 8 TDs was the 3rd highest among S48 WRs but NOR had an offensive struggle for a large part of the season that could have impacted that. Peace has fallen behind a bit in earning at 378 TPE but Zayn is a vet who I have no doubt will get back into it.

[Image: e6xZpdP.png]

1.06: Seer Ial - WR - BBB - @omg - AUS (443 TPE)

Another WR follows Seer Ial at the 6th pick in new user omg. I know omg from the Town of Salem server and he's the goat. Ial had a great rookie season and used that to get pulled up right away to help out the AUS offense with other rookie Soul King Brook from S47. Ial had a great rookie season and is probably in contention for ORotY with almost 1k yards and 6 TDs over the 16 ISFL games played. Aside from myself, Ial is the next player pulled up to the ISFL right away as expected from solid users drafted in the 1st round. The combo of Ial and King Brooke could be deadly with a young Copperheads offense in a few seasons. At 443 TPE, Ial is a solid max earning WR and has continued his earning from their rookie season.

[Image: 94K2DYm.png]

1.07: GCBWRNW Princess Donut - DT - DAL - @OrbitingDeath - BER (454 TPE)

DID YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU OD? GCBWRNW PRINCESS DONUT IS THE GOAT AND THE CHONKIEST OF BREAD WINNERS. ANOTHER PLAYER THAT WAS BROUGHT UP TO THE ISFL RIGHT AWAY, PRINCESS DONUT WENT TO BER AND HAD SOLID IF SLIGHTLY UNDERWHELMING STATS FOR A ROOKIE DT. A FORCED FUMBLE AND PAIR OF SACKS HAVE ME LOOKING UP TO PRINCESS DONUT'S CAREER AND EVENTUALLY THE QUEEN CHONK WILL FLATTEN ALL THE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN WHO LOVE THEIR PANCAKES SO MUCH. PRINCESS DONUT HAS 454 TPE AT THE TIME OF WRITING AND IS TIED FOR 2ND IN THE CLASS. LOVE YOU OD!

[Image: F35kH6p.png]

1.08: Rex Havoc - DE - LON - @Muddym13 - HON (429 TPE)

Rex Havoc was an all-star DE in the DSFL for LON and due to this was brought up to help the HON defense for their rookie season. While lacking in sacks and fumbles, Havoc got a chunk of tackles and TFL for a rookie DE. I think after a few more seasons, Havoc will start getting more solid and filling for the position. At 429 TPE, Havoc is below myself but still max earning and doing well TPE wise. With this being HON's 2nd draft pick, I see Havoc as a steal for the future of their defensive front line.

[Image: xIwaE2M.png]

1.09: Jet Larsen - CB - MIN - @DocLars - COL (442)

Jet Larsen, or user DocLars, was drafted by the Yeti as their star young CB. Competitive as ever, Larsen is above me in TPE due to myself sucking at predictions. Larsen is another first rounder that chose to stay down on their DSFL team and Larsen helped the Greyducks beat LON in the conference championships and get to the Ultimini in the DSFL. With a seeming Cinderella story after losing many players to callups the previous season, MIN came up just short in their loss to TIJ in the Ultimini. Despite this, Larsen did pretty well for himself stat wise with a chunk of forced fumbles and a decent amount of PDs and tackles. I look forward to Doc getting pulled up to bolster the COL defense when that time comes and I know Jet Larsen will be a big name in the league in a few seasons.
[Image: X8RYr9R.png]

1.10: Caleb TheGEICOCamel - CB - MIN - @Rusfan - HON (379)

Rusfan is another awesome user drafted in the first round and was an instant pull up for the Hahalua. TheGEICOCamel has had a sim blessed season so far at Free Safety with 5 forced fumbles and recoveries, 5 INTs, and 2 sacks that easily has them in the running alongside myself for DRotY. I'm very jealous with that amount of turnovers but I think it'll be close in the vote. TheGEICOCamel has exceled in the HON defense even though it's very young and I can see this stat line getting even better even though TheGEICOCamel is slightly behind in TPE compared to others.
[Image: c8UeGpq.png]

1.11: Tyler Oles III - CB - MIN - @Oles - CHI (314)

Oles III comes from a long line of Oles. The 2nd highest S48 CB in terms of PDs, Oles had a pretty good season on MIN and worked alongside Jet Larsen to get the Greyducks to a Ultimini, even if it didn't pan out in the end. Oles III is the lowest TPE player taken in the first round at 314 TPE but is still solid and should be fine when CHI decide to bring them up. User Oles is a great user and should continue max earning, although I don't know when CHI will need another CB brought up yet.
[Image: 9CuhfbW.png]

1.12: Lheorvine Adebisi - DT - KCC - @Alikh - SJS (404)

Yet another defensive player taken in the first round, Adebisi was a solid DT that was in the running for DSFL DPotY. Adebisi decided to stay down in the DSFL with KCC to help them out but KCC had a rather unfortunate season despite their initial TPE going into the season leading them to be 6th overall. I haven't spoken much to Alikh but they seem to be a good earner and will be a good linemen for SJS when they get pulled up.
[Image: ROIq1VO.png]

1.13: Big Tractor - WR - KCC - @Nectorist - BER (342)

After the streak of defensive players, another WR comes off the board in Big Tractor. I enjoyed talking to Nectorist during my rookie season although they haven't been talking as much recently. Tractor is another user that stayed down in the DSFL in order to help KCC and as said prior, KCC did not end up having a great season. Drafted to BER, the Fire Salamanders look to have both a solid young offense and defense eventually after a very successful draft. Tractor did extremely well in their 2nd season in the DSFL with KCC with the 2nd highest yardage for S48 receivers with 1253 and even getting a solid 9 TDs to help their team out. Berlin look to have a great user and player when pulled up as long as Tractor keeps earning.
[Image: D6YzY7z.png]

1.14: Draven Chanos - LB - DAL - @.Laser - NYS (411)

The final pick in the first round was NYS taking Draven Chanos. A solid earner and another coveted S48 LB, Chanos was pulled up to NYS right away but swapped to DT unfortunately. In terms of stats, Chanos had a pretty quiet rookie season although they did manage to get 1 sack to boost them up a bit. As long as Chanos still max earns, I think the Silverbacks have nothing to worry about for this player. I hope to see Laser around the servers a bit more but regardless, a first round goat is a first round goat.

[Image: Eij5wH1.png]

For the 2nd round and later, I am going to put statistics at the end as I got tired of linking an individual stat piece for each page. You can find stats for these users at the bottom of this post.

2.15: Dazen Guile - RB - DAL - @Punk42AE - COL (446)

The first pick of the 2nd round was DAL RB Dazen Guile who was drafted to COL and pulled up right away. For a rookie RB in the ISFL, Guile had a pretty good season with 138 attempts for 610 yards and 2 TDs, the best out of S48 RBs that got pulled up right away. Guile is a max earner at 446 and a steal for 2nd round pick. With Swamp Maiden regressing, Guile is the RB of the future for the Yeti and looks to only get better. User Punk42AE is also goated and great to talk with in the COL LR and in my mind was an absolute steal for the Yeti.

2.16: Juan Carrasco - DT - LON - @Wiggli - CHI (437)

Carrasco is another user that stayed down in the DSFL for LON and helped them reach playoffs in an unprecedented 12-2 season that ended in the first round of the playoffs. In terms of stats, Carrasco was solid with 9 sacks which is very well for a DT. Wiggli as a user is awesome and has been pumping out media recently so I can't wait to see what this max earning user does when pulled up to CHI. I personally had Carrasco in my first rounders so I was surprised that they fell to the 2nd but it was a solid pickup from the Butchers.

2.17: Mako Mendonca Jr - LB - TIJ - @Mooty99 - AUS (395)

The first stinky GM pick of the S48 draft, Mako Mendonca Jr was drafted as a glorious LB but ended up swapping to RB when pulled up to AUS. It was a quiet season for Mendonca with only 63 rushing attempts for 239 yards but with 3 TDs. Mendonca Jr is behind AUS current RB Howard Coward but I think once Coward falls out, Mendonca should be pretty decent. This is a bit of a reach pick for AUS (but required because stinky GM). I haven't talked with Mooty too much but I love hearing their accent during the drafts. 

2.18: Adolin Collins - LB - LON - @infern8 - COL (450)

Collins has been my partner in crime on the Yeti this season after both of us being pulled up right away to help out a struggling COL defense. After balling out in their rookie season I thought Collins might go in the first round but I'm glad that we got a pull in infern8 in the 2nd round. Collins had a great rookie season like myself with 91 tackles, 9 TFL, 4 sacks, 9 PDs, and even a safety. With both of us doing this well our rookie seasons, I look forward to how our defense looks when we get even more TPE. Collins is a max earner and is one of the top in the class so I love getting to ball out with him. Love you infern.

2.19: Animal Blundetto - RB - POR - @Jimi64 - OCO (434)

Animal Blundetto is a POR goat and my Ultimini MVP. Blundetto was pulled up to OCO right away and also had a quiet season being behind Hammerfall. With 359 rushing yards and 4 TDs, I think it's pretty solid for a rookie season so I think Blundetto will be fine in a few seasons once the TPE gets up higher. Jimi is a max earner and a great LR presence so OCO got a good one for sure.

2.20: Rocket Ride - S - POR - @Ulaire - AUS (369)

Another POR goat in Rocket Ride was drafted right after at the 20th overall pick. Pulled up right away, Ride played free safety for AUS and had 1 sack, 4 INTs, and 12 PDs which is pretty solid for a rookie so it can only get better. AUS got a steal here in the 2nd even if Ride is a bit behind in TPE. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Ulaire in the POR LR and they are awesome to talk to as well. POR knows how to pick them for sure.

2.21: Acutiramus Bohemius - OL - DAL - @Gadget - BER (260)

Stinky Reach. Claim your TPE. Bohemius got the most pancakes out of the S48 OL but also allowed 5 sacks, take that as you will.

2.22: Leonardo Da Pinchi - S - MIN - @LtHudz - HON (408)

Slightly less stinky reach, HON GM LtHudz and player Leonardo Da Pinchi had a decent season with 1 FF, 4 sacks, 4 INTs, and 6 PDs but was mostly shadowed by TheGEICOCamel so it's understandable that he didn't perform as well but should still do fine in their career.

2.23: Lawrence Crawford - WR - TIJ - @SwankyPants31 - BAL (393)

Yet ANOTHER stinky GM pick, Lawrence Crawford was the WR1 for TIJ and balled out this season, being mentioned in DSFL highlights on multiple occasions. Crawford had a league high 1436 receiving yards and 12 TDs for an MVP level performance, even as a stinky GM. BAL will find themselves well to have Crawford on their receiving core though for a max earning GM.

2.24: Stone Wall - RB - BBB - @bfry - NOLA (406)
Stone Wall or bfry is another solid user/player that stayed down in the DSFL. Wall had a great season with 1217 rushing yards but only 5 TDs to try and keep BBB's hopes alive but they were overshadowed by NOR and TIJ. NOLA looks to have another all-star RB when Wall is pulled up. At 406 TPE, Wall isn't the highest earner but earns more than enough to keep up with users drafted before them. I really liked talking with bfry in the rookie server and hope to see them around more.
2.25: Derrick Prince Jr. - WR - KCC - @AnUnoriginalGuy - CHI (246)

Prince Jr. is yet another WR that stayed down in the DSFL and had a 1k season but with only 6 TDs. The lowest earner in the 2nd round isn't ideal for CHI but hopefully Prince Jr. can make a comeback and perform for CHI when pulled up. If not, then it's a bit of a rough pick for the now Osaka Kaiju. I haven't spoken much to AnUnoriginalGuy but I hope they're doing well.

2.26: Harrison Andrews Jr. - CB - TIJ - @abh89 - SAR (262)

Andrews Jr. is another lower earning player that stayed down in the DSFL with TIJ. Sitting at 262 TPE, Andrews Jr. hit the DSFL cap but didn't do too much this season aside from 1 INT and 7 PDs. While they won the Ultimini this season with TIJ, I would like Andrews Jr. to come back and be able to ball out on SAR as well. I like abh so I hope everything works well with this 2nd round pick from SAR. As I looked back through, I realized abh is the SAR GM, STINKY.

2.27: GoTo imnegs.net - TE - LON - @negs - CTC (390)

Boooo GM pick. The 27th overall pick was another stinky GM in GoTo imnegs.net or negs by CTC. A max earning blocking TE is interesting and will probably help the CTC run game even more so should be interesting when negs decides to call himself up. Negs is a great user but still a stinky GM.
Sidenote: I just realized I forgot to include TE's in my stat table. It's okay they're used to it.
Negs had 32 pancakes, 55 receptions for 504 yards and 1 TD through 14 games played on LON. Honestly pretty solid for a blocking TE, max earning or not.

2.28: Widdle Warrick - CB - POR - @Repgnar - NYS (384)

The final pick of the 2nd round had NYS drafting Widdle Warrick, a POR legend. Repgnar is awesome to talk to and a great LR presence so naturally they were pulled up right away to help the Silverbacks defense. Warrick had a solid rookie season with a forced fumble, 4 sacks, and 6 PDs although the INTs were lacking. A solid earner, I have no doubt Warrick will be balling out in a few seasons and get his. (Sorry Repgnar but you're still a stinky GM)

3.29: Alexandros Sotiris - S - TIJ - @Fno - AZ (316)

The first pick of the 3rd round and 29th overall went to Alexandros Sotiris, Safety out of TIJ. Sotiris stayed down with TIJ again and won an Ultimini with a pretty solid stat line. User fno is awesome although they fell back a bit in earning. I really liked this pick from AZ at the time so I hope it works out.

3.30: Reggie Battle - WR - NOR - @Supersquare04 - HON (278)

Reggie Battle was brought up right away to help the HON offense alongside Brad Woof. Although they only have 278 TPE at the time of writing, they still had a decent rookie season with 548 yards and 3 TDs which is nothing to scoff at. I haven't personally talked to Supersquare but I like any user that goes to HON so it's only up from here.

3.31: Carlos Marx - DE - POR - @trident13 - SJS (276)

Another POR goat. BER got a steal with taking Marx in the 3rd and while they're only at 276 TPE, Marx is a sack machine with 7 for a DT as well as 2 forced fumbles after staying down on POR for another season. I enjoyed talking with trident last season and hope they continue earning to ball out in the ISFL with the other POR rookies.

3.32: American Dream - RB - POR - @KC15 - BER (346)

Did someone say POR streak? The 32nd overall pick had BER taking yet another POR user in RB American Dream who is currently at 346 TPE. Dream was pulled up right away to the Fire Salamanders and had a decent rookie season behind Willie Swaggert with 453 rushing yards and 3 TDs to bolster his stats. I didn't get to talk with KC15 that much on POR, but the times I did they were great to talk with and I hope they continue being a strong user in the LR.

3.33: Sam Coverdale - CB - TIJ - @Civvy - OCO (257)

OCO probably got the biggest steal in the draft at 33rd overall with Sam Coverdale, otherwise known as Coverdale Island. Coverdale stayed down another season in the DSFL to win the Ultimini with TIJ and balled out in the process with 4 INTs and 29 PDs that led to a pick six. Civvy is an awesome user and someone I enjoyed talking with through all the trash talk and everything in between. Now the TIJ GM after being passed the torch by Croney, I think Civvy is going to do great things and Sam Coverdale is going to come back stronger than ever for the Otters even after having a bit of time IA.

3.34: Adam Journey - CB - KCC - @WildfireMicro - SAR (358)

Another solid CB in Adam Journey was drafted 34th overall by SAR and was pulled up right away. User WFM is a great user and solid earner that has some amazing graphics and media pieces. Journey had a good rookie season in the ISFL on SAR with 2 forced fumbles, 2 sacks, 1 INT, 7 PDs, and a pick six to help SAR have a decent season. I think Journey is going to be a solid player and staple for the SAR defense in coming seasons.

3.35: Old Man Walker - WR - DAL - @deadlunatic - CHI (315)

Another WR in Old Man Walker was taken by CHI in the 3rd. Walker stayed down in the DSFL on DAL for another season and had a decent season with 898 yards as well as 5 TDs. User deadlunatic was great in the rookie server during our rookie season but I haven't seen much of them since so I hope they're doing well. Walker slowed down in earning a bit but still sits at a pretty 315 TPE and should be good for CHI when pulled up.

3.36: Cleetus Beauregard - DE - BBB - @NylarthePhoenix - HON (301)

Beauregard also stayed down a season in the DSFL to play for BBB and did pretty well with 7 TFL, 2 forced fumbles and recoveries as well as 4 sacks. I think that's pretty standard for a DE so nothing to write off. If Beauregard continues earning well, I think HON could have a really good front line but it just depends on what the sim gods decide.

3.37: smooth green girnch - OL - POR - @hotdog - AZ (249)

My POR OL in smooth green girnch, user hotdog, went IA for a bit but is back and stronger than ever sitting at 249 TPE. They stayed down to help POR last season and managed to get 65 pancakes while only allowing 2 sacks which is pretty solid. If girnch keeps earning how they have recently, AZ will have a solid OL in coming seasons.

3.38: Nathan Claflin Jr. - RB - NOR - @Greenbaynathan - YKW (353)

Apparently I forgot to include Claflin Jr.'s stats because I'm dumb but they stayed down in the DSFL and played 14 games with 244 rushing attempts for 1139 yards and 5 TDs. Very good for the NOR RB and offense while sitting at 353 TPE. If the earning keeps up, YKW looks to have a solid RB of the future that has done extremely well in the DSFL.

3.39: Greg Hirsch - QB - MIN - @Fordhammer - HON (272)

The first QB off the board comes in the 39th overall pick with MIN QB Greg Hirsch. Hirsch was definitely the better of the two S48 QBs and did very well for MIN this season with 3927 yards, and 26/10 TD/INT ratio with an overall rating of 93.7. This performance helped MIN make it to the Ultimini where they just fell short in a loss to TIJ. I haven't really spoken to fordhammer at all and the earning slowed down so I hope they're doing alright.

3.40: Rusty Shackleferd - LB - TIJ - @shackleferd - SAR (237)

Shackleferd is a fellow LB that comes out of TIJ. Staying down the previous season, Shackleferd now has an Ultimini under their belt even with a slightly lower TPE then the rest. A solid performance on TIJ this season with 7 TFL, 3 forced fumbles and recoveries, 5 sacks, 2 INTs, and 7 PDs helped lead the TIJ defense. I think this was a good pick for SAR but I would like to see shackleferd back and earning to be sure.

3.41: Finn Murphy - LB - LON - @Dolphins - OCO (350)

Another LB comes at the 41st overall pick in Finn Murphy. This one shocked me a lot as Murphy was another DRotY candidate last season so I think OCO got yet another steal. Murphy stayed down to try and help LON out and managed to get 13 sacks and 12 PDs which is great for the LON LB core. Murphy is a max earner so OCO looks to ball out with their defense of the future. I loved getting to talk with Dolphins as well so this pick is great in my mind.

3.42: Cameron Oswald-Newton - KP - MIN - @Kobefromthefrobe - COL (158)

Oswald-Newton was the last pick of the 3rd round and COL's kicker of the future. I really hope they can keep earning more as I really love Kobe in the LR but regardless, Oswald-Newton was pulled up right away to help out COL. 28/29 on XP is great while 15/21 on FG is solid but could use some work. On the other hand, Oswald-Newton balled out on punting due the COL offense getting off the field often with 91 punts for 4034 yards including a long punt of 62 yards. Love you Kobe.

4.43: Jag McQueen - RB - KCC - @SPatt59 - COL (279)

The first pick of the 4th round, and 43rd overall had COL drafting yet another RB in Jag McQueen who is the DSFL fantasy goat. McQueen stayed down in the DSFL with KCC and had 885 yards with 8 TDs to try and help out the Coyotes offense. SPatt is another goated user that is great to talk with and I hope they keep up their earning to ball out in the ISFL as they are at 279 TPE as of now. I look forward to having you around in COL Jag!

4.44: Rick Van Vale - DE - NOR - @RTX_Matrix - OCO (126)

Van Vale stayed down another season for NOR and did pretty well for a DE despite lacking in TPE. 6 sacks and a safety is nothing to write off but for the pick to work out for OCO, I'd like to see Van Vale come back and keep earning. I haven't talked to RTX so I hope they're doing alright.

4.45: Garfield Despacito IV - DE - MIN - @Gwdjohnson - AUS (253)

Despacito IV is one of few users who stayed down with MIN and had an alright season for a DE with 7 sacks and a forced fumble. Gwd is a great user and I hope they come back and keep earning. (I know I sound like a broken record)

4.46: Kurt Wagner - TE - POR - @Argonisi - BER (299)

Another steal in this draft had BER taking Kurt Wagner in the 4th. Wagner was IA for a bit but came back stronger than ever after staying down a season with POR. Wagner had 17 pancakes with 1 sack allowed and 56 receptions for 727 yards with 5 TDs last season. That is huge for the TE so I know BER is hyped in their late round pick as Wagner is now at 299 TPE. Argonisi is also a great user so I know that will be a great fit for them.

4.47: Leroy Jenkins - S - BBB - @SirKitchel - NYS (165)

Jenkins stayed down with BBB in the DSFL this season. IA at 165 TPE, they still had 2 INTs and 11 PDs for BBB. Hope you come back SirKitchel!

4.48: Daniel Kenny - KP - TIJ - @Firefly - AUS (87)

The last kicker of the draft, Daniel Kenny was drafted to AUS and pulled up right away. IA at 87 TPE, AUS still used Kenny and they did fairly well. 37/37 for XP and 23/28 on FG is nothing to scoff at so Kenny is pretty sim blessed and AUS got a good pick.

4.49: Jamarcus Qiller - QB - DAL - @YoungBuck - YKW (200)

The last QB of the draft had YKW taking Jamarcus Qiller who is partially IA at 200 TPE. Qiller didn't do much on the DAL offense after staying down a season after 91/171 for 983 yards and 7/3 TD/INT ratio. Another user I haven't really spoken with but hope they're doing well.

4.50: Johnny Bird - S - KCC - @Southie2 - HON (172)

The last defensive player of the draft was taken by HON with Johnny Bird who sits partially IA at 172 TPE. Bird did alright after staying down in the DSFL again with KCC but only started 13 games for some reason. With 2 forced fumbles and recoveries as well as 1 INT and 14 PDs, Bird still did well despite the TPE deficit. Southie is another user I haven't spoken much with but if they get back to earning, HON will have a steal.

4.51: Steve Austin - TE - NOR - @jft1768 - BAL (57)

Another TE goes late in the 4th with Steve Austin going to BAL. Austin stayed down another season for NOR after going IA at 57 TPE but they racked up 1 pancake, 19 receptions for 173 yards, and 2 TDs. Hope you come back jft!

4.52: Moses DeWitt - WR - MIN - @sneakyalien - NOLA (N/A)

It seems Moses DeWitt retired as I can't find their TPE or any stats? Unfortunate for a late NOLA pick but is what it is.

4.53: Gusztav Farkas - OL - DAL - @Raven - CHI (454)
Mr. Irrelevant of this draft goes to our bank man, Gusztav Farkas who was drafted to CHI. This pick is hilarious to me as Raven is an awesome user and max earner but their desire to play for all 14 teams had them at the last pick of the draft. Pulled up immediately to CHI, Farkas had 80 pancakes and 2 sacks allowed which is solid for their rookie season. I look forward to getting to play with you when you eventually come COL's way Raven! And rip anyone who put Farkas in your first rounders.
[Image: 0eYi52a.png]

[Image: 29gHw7j.png]

[Image: FnnTaRv.png]

[Image: BSyYG0z.png]

[Image: xWzu5xN.png]

[Image: uYc4pqv.png]

#S48 Gang

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - WildfireMicro - 07-05-2024

Thanks for the kind words!

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - Twenty6 - 07-06-2024

[Image: 8w43r5.jpg]

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - Raven - 07-06-2024

Banger draft class. Farkas slept on

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - OrbitingDeath - 07-07-2024

(07-06-2024, 12:34 PM)Raven Wrote: Banger draft class. Farkas slept on
Who?

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - OrbitingDeath - 07-07-2024

GLAD YOU WERE NOT EATEN ALIVE BY THE BATHROOM MONSTERS WILLEH. GOOD SEASON KEEP THE 0-16'S SEASONS GOING FOR YETI, LOVE HOW YOU SACRIFICED YOURSELF!

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - Raven - 07-07-2024

(07-07-2024, 09:31 AM)OrbitingDeath Wrote:
Who?

Imagine breaking character just for that

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - Jimi64 - 07-07-2024

Thanks for the kind words Willeh!

RE: S48 Draft Class - Where Are They Now? - OrbitingDeath - 07-08-2024

(07-07-2024, 11:54 AM)Raven Wrote:
(07-07-2024, 09:31 AM)OrbitingDeath Wrote:
Who?