International Simulation Football League
*Dear Sim Team V2 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Dear Sim Team V2 (/showthread.php?tid=51574)

*Dear Sim Team V2 - lock180 - 06-03-2024

*We interrupt our normally scheduled The Book of Zen programming to bring you a special bulletin from the office of lock180

Dear Sim Team,

I would like to file a formal complaint regarding the performance of my player Zenzeroni Xystarch II. My player Zenzeroni Xystarch II is in the middle of his fifth season in the ISFL and yet I have seen little to no improvement in him. This is despite me updating every single week missing only one task in the entire career of Zenzeroni Xystarch II. I understand you are busy with trying desperately to make sure Arizona wins the Ultimus for the third season in a row but it shouldn’t be too difficult to make sure you are taking care of the so called “lesser positions” like kicker.

It seems likely to me there are two answers as to why my player is struggling the first being that you all have forgotten to update Zenzeroni Xystarch II in the sim itself. I appreciate Twenty6 declaring he has updated me and yet I don’t fully believe it. I believe the sim team has glossed over Zenzeroni Xystarch II as a lowly kicker who doesn’t earn when in fact this is completely false! Zenzeroni Xystarch II is currently over 1000 TPE and should be in the prime of his career and yet I am not seeing that in the sim. So with that being said, I would like to suggest to the sim team to double check that Zenzeroni Xystarch II is updated properly because I know for a fact he should be performing better than he currently is. And I’m not saying he is perfect because no one is perfect but what I am saying is that 75% in 3 out of 5 seasons for a max earning kicker is unacceptable and I hate to do this but if I don’t see results changing soon I will have no choice but to take my leave from this league and divert my attention elsewhere to people and things that care about my hard work and dedication.

The second possibility is much more sinister. I don’t want to mention it but I do have to bring it up because it is a real possibility. Kickers have been hated by the league, its users, and everything in between so when the sim team saw a max earning kicker they saw a chance to shut down the position once and for all. They would destroy the reputation and user excitement to become a kicker by making one of the only max earning kickers terrible thus leading to other users seeing this and changing positions because max earning as a kicker is pointless. So I propose the sim team has tanked Zenzeroni Xystarch IIs stats to make him worse than he actually is. What further proof than Zenzeroni’s MVP caliber rookie season? Seeing the danger that lay ahead if they continued to allow Zenzeroni to put the rest of the league through the wringer, the sim team immediately shut him down by giving him his worst season ever.

I have given everything to this league and I expect the sim team to return the favor in kind. I have done so much for this league that the least the sim team could do is allow my kicker to have a hall of fame career but they have already ruined that chance for me. There is no hope for Zenzeroni Xystarch II to become a hall of famer after what the sim team has done to him over the past four seasons. The sim team probably laughs every time they get ready to play the Yellowknife games knowing the trickery they use to mess with Zenzeroni Xystarch II any chance they get.

It is disgraceful that users in this league with players are allowed to be members of the sim team as their biases can be used and exploited to favor their team and player any chance they get. All I wanted from Zenzeroni Xystarch II was a good solid career and the sim team has taken that away from me. I don’t care about my team, I don’t care about my reputation all I care about is Zenzeroni Xystarch II and his individual success.

I would also like to bring to your attention one Venus Powers. What has Baron ever done that I haven’t done? Has she won an Ultimus? No. Was she an all star like me? Yes. Has she won 1st team all pro like me? Yes. Has she won a Gemini Award? No. So on paper, I am actually BETTER than Baron, and yet you somehow allowed her player Venus Powers to get into the Hall of Fame. If you are going to let Venus Powers into the Hall of Fame the least you could do is give Zenzeroni Xystarch II, the player of the legendary user lock180, a hall of fame career. It is truly a disappointment the sham that the sim team has turned into, especially in favoring boring storylines like Arizona winning another Ultimus (yawn).

I AM HIM. I AM THE ONLY REASON THIS LEAGUE IS STILL ALIVE. I DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE THE LEAGUE AS ENTERTAINING AS POSSIBLE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE ME? A JOKE OF A PLAYER? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TEAMS REACHED OUT TO ME ABOUT SIGNING WITH THEM EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY SIGNED MY LIFETIME CONTRACT WITH YELLOWKNIFE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MORE MONEY I COULD HAVE MADE IF I HAD BEEN GREEDY? ALL OF THAT BECAUSE I DESERVE IT. I AM THE BEST USER IN THIS LEAGUE HANDS DOWN. THERE ISN’T A SINGLE OTHER USER THAT BRINGS THIS LEAGUE TOGETHER LIKE I DO. WHAT A JOKE OF A JOB THE SIM TEAM IS. I SHOULD BE GIVEN SUPERSTAR STATUS. LIKE THEY DO FOR LUCAS DONKICK OR JOE EMBED IN THE NBA I SHOULD BE GETTING ALL THE CALLS IN MY FAVOR AND YET HERE I AM AS ONE OF THE WORST KICKERS IN THE LEAGUE. FIX THE SIM. FIX MY STATS OR I’M OUTTA HERE FOREVER.

Humbly,
Lock180

*If you don’t know who I am and think this is serious…….. Hehehehehe….. :)

RE: Dear Sim Team V2 - wizard_literal - 06-03-2024

Sim team of Sim Balance team? #bankickers

RE: Dear Sim Team V2 - Assistant to the POR GM - 06-03-2024

49-6

RE: Dear Sim Team V2 - Yeenoghu - 06-03-2024

Preach

RE: Dear Sim Team V2 - homercrates - 06-03-2024

Unleash the Zen

RE: *Dear Sim Team V2 - jreed12 - 06-03-2024

THE CONSPIRACY OF THE HEAD OFFICE (HO) AGAINST THE COMMONERS WILL BE UNEARTHED. THE ISFL WEEKLY MIRROR WAS THE CATALYST THAT WILL ONE DAY BLOW THIS CASE WIDE OPEN

RE: *Dear Sim Team V2 - lemonoppy - 06-04-2024

wdym you scored 100% of your team's points

[Image: b3GDeTg.png]