International Simulation Football League
*BREAKING: S50 Prospect Bowl Weather Delayed - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *BREAKING: S50 Prospect Bowl Weather Delayed (/showthread.php?tid=51979)

*BREAKING: S50 Prospect Bowl Weather Delayed - Daileyj6 - 07-03-2024

Hurricane Drapcakes has been terrorizing the west coast with rain, winds, tornadoes, and flooding. Many fans of the  DSFL were hoping the hurricane would pass through earlier this week as it appeared to be picking up speed. It is unfortunate to report though signs looked good as of an hour ago, Hurricane Drapcakes has made a U-Turn and is now sitting still, yes… SITTING STILL over the stadium. We are currently on a weather hold status and are not sure when the weather will let up, but its not looking good for the young prospects who barely made it through their pregame warmups. We interviewed a few of the top prospects in the league, here’s what DE Jonathan Dailey had to say:

“You know, we’re excited, we’re loose, we just want to ball out. I know I do. From what we’ve been told it’s not happening tonight, so that’s a bummer, but I’m here to sack the QB any day of the week so I’ll be ready when this weather moves out.”

Very mature words from a very promising prospect. His rival (Jordan Drapal OL), which some would refer to as the more immature of the two, jumped in as he finished to let us know what he thinks of it all.

“I don’t know who plans these things but you have to know there’s a possibility of this storm making a U-Turn, its what you get paid to do right? You can’t control the weather but you have to do a better job predicting it. Now I have to skip my 24 pancake breakfast AGAIN this week so I don’t throw up trying to block Dailey.”

He was clearly disappointed in the turn of events but we’re sure he will cool off eventually. Now its all up to the weather and the availability of the stadium and its staff. See you when the time comes, until then – Stay Breezy Prospects.

DSFL

RE: BREAKING: S50 Prospect Bowl Weather Delayed - TheDrapFather - 07-03-2024

(07-03-2024, 07:11 PM)Daileyj6 Wrote: Hurricane Drapcakes has been terrorizing the east coast with rain, winds, tornadoes, and flooding. Many fans of the  DSFL were hoping the hurricane would pass through earlier this week as it appeared to be picking up speed. It is unfortunate to report though signs looked good as of an hour ago, Hurricane Drapcakes has made a U-Turn and is now sitting still, yes… SITTING STILL over the stadium. We are currently on a weather hold status and are not sure when the weather will let up, but its not looking good for the young prospects who barely made it through their pregame warmups. We interviewed a few of the top prospects in the league, here’s what DE Jonathan Dailey had to say:

“You know, we’re excited, we’re loose, we just want to ball out. I know I do. From what we’ve been told it’s not happening tonight, so that’s a bummer, but I’m here to sack the QB any day of the week so I’ll be ready when this weather moves out.”

Very mature words from a very promising prospect. His rival (Jordan Drapal OL), which some would refer to as the more immature of the two, jumped in as he finished to let us know what he thinks of it all.

“I don’t know who plans these things but you have to know there’s a possibility of this storm making a U-Turn, its what you get paid to do right? You can’t control the weather but you have to do a better job predicting it. Now I have to skip my 24 pancake breakfast AGAIN this week so I don’t throw up trying to block Dailey.”

He was clearly disappointed in the turn of events but we’re sure he will cool off eventually. Now its all up to the weather and the availability of the stadium and its staff. See you when the time comes, until then – Stay Breezy Prospects.

DSFL
Man. Sounds like that hurricane is nothing to mess with! Haha

RE: BREAKING: S50 Prospect Bowl Weather Delayed - jreed12 - 07-04-2024

Curse head office and their weather controlling machines!!!