International Simulation Football League
*FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (/showthread.php?tid=52034)

*FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Gadget - 07-07-2024

2x Media please!

Official notice from The Weekly Mirror HQ.
Hello my friends. you may be wondering how I, someone who has had little to no prior interaction with the weekly mirror, am now speaking on behalf of the entire company, as most know of the weekly mirror as a fractured ownership group with @jreed12, @griis, @UptownCord and @wizard_literal as those with the direct claims to that of Weekly Mirror ownership. They however have neglected a few crucial details. I am now majority owner of the entirety of the weekly mirror, indisputable and irrefutable. Cord traded away what he thought was cap space in the prior draft, however it was a carefully worded trade that enabled us to take the fair and equitable value in the form of weekly mirror shares, and as Jreed12 signed his contract with the fire salamanders, he neglected to read the fine print in the sub contract, granting I, Godget full control of the Weekly Mirror and all its functions!
[Image: zJXTpLL.png]

That’s right, I now have complete and total control over the weekly mirror! As such I present the newest from The Weekly Mirror LLC, THE MEEKLY MIRROR!
[Image: NB70ywp.png]
We at the Meekly Mirror are exited for what the future holds! We’re offering Zeneroni Xystarch, @lock180 a spot as head writer should he accept it, and hope to keep up a longstanding tradition of writing slanderous lies that the weekly mirror is known for, and are thrilled to have perminantly exiled Jreed12 from his spot. Now to just find a way to deal with that pesky wizard's remaining shares...

RE: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - UptownCord - 07-07-2024

This has to void @jreed12's contract

RE: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - jreed12 - 07-07-2024

THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!! I DEMAND TO SEE THE CONTRACT AT ONCE!!! I DEMAND A LAWYER!!! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU CROSSED ME, GADGET

RE: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - OrbitingDeath - 07-07-2024

TL;DR... DID YOU RESTORE MY TUNA CASSEROLE PRIVILIGE JERSEY?

RE: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Gadget - 07-07-2024

(07-07-2024, 09:45 AM)OrbitingDeath Wrote: TL;DR... DID YOU RESTORE MY TUNA CASSEROLE PRIVILIGE JERSEY?
Tuna Tuesdays are back on the menu, fully funded by the weekly mirror.

RE: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - OrbitingDeath - 07-07-2024

SALMON SUNDAY TONIGHT ♡

RE: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - wizard_literal - 07-07-2024

[Image: spider-man-norman-osborn.gif]

RE: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - wizard_literal - 07-07-2024

(07-07-2024, 09:39 AM)UptownCord Wrote: This has to void @jreed12's contract

No we've actually been had here mr cord. The contract was only to go into effect at the start of S49, and we're still in the offseason. It seems Mr. Godget was playing the fool all season pretending to "defend" the Weekly Mirror with honor and dignity only to catch us off guard and swindle the entire operation for himself.

@jreed12 I never thought I'd say this but we need to team up to bring the good name of the Mirror back to it's rightful owner.

RE: *FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WEEKLY MIRROR. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - UptownCord - 07-08-2024

@wizard_literal you are absolutely correct. @jreed12, Mr Reed, I implore you to work with the esteemed Wizard and I to set things right. Between your creative genius and our vast bank accounts we can get you back YOUR Weekly Mirror.