International Simulation Football League
*THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW (/showthread.php?tid=52035)

*THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - roquefort - 07-07-2024

[Image: 2zmV07n.png]

Dear @Gadget, also known as "Godget", " _gadget_" ,  "googdet", "Xystarch's special little boy", and lastly "Gloodge", as well as any other alias,

It has been determined that you are currently using "The Weekly Mirror" name and brand without our authorization which is copyrighted work in accordance with Title 44 of the ISFL legal media code. 

Within your publication you self describe as someone who "has had little to no prior interaction with the weekly mirror" and then go on to claim you are "speaking on behalf of the entire company". This is, in itself, contradictory. Your attempt at claiming ownership rests in the purported fine print of a cap space trade between yourself and @UptownCord. Unfortunately for you and your legal standing, you declined to read the legal filing made on 05-02-2024 which clearly and undeniably states [sic] "@UptownCord is not and never has been the CEO, @wizard_literal does not own any stock in the company, because we are privately traded." 

In addition, on 5-16-2024 you signed a contract that clearly states [sic] "Gadget.. must defend jreed12 from the DIABOLICAL “Weekly Mirror CEO” and “Weekly Mirror 51% Shareholder” who want to INFRINGE jreed’s hard earned copyrights!" 

This contract was REAFFIRMED on 5-24-2024 and notarized by the league office. 

This contract makes abundantly clear your legal and undeniable responsibility to DEFEND my client @jreed12 from any copyright infringement - which you are in clear BREACH OF CONTRACT. 

AS SUCH from this point forward, and all future points, as well as many more forwards, you are hereby ordered to CEASE and DESIST any and all further posting that can or may relate to the "Weekly Mirror", "JReed12", the "Meekly Mirror", "Redemption Road", "Zenzeroni Xystarch II", "@griis, "The Berlin Fire Salamanders", "The Honolulu Hahalua", "The International Simulation Football League", "The Developmental Simulation Football League", "Media", "Roquefort Cotswald", and any other clients or related parties to "The Weekly Mirror" and "COTSWALD & CO, Rattorney at Law". 

FAILURE to do so will result in swift and merciless legal action filed directly via league office motioning the dissolution of "The Meekly Mirror" as well as seizure of any and all assets, including any claimed trademarks or intellectual property. In addition you will be ordered to pay back damages to my client @jreed12 including but not limited to; "Mental Distress", "Acute Hearing Loss", "Public Damage to Brand Name", "Slander and or Libel", "Chronic Cringe", "Trauma related to the repeated mention of the New Jersey City of Newark", "Tuna Tuesdays", etc. to the amount of no less than $74,288,083. 

In addition, my client wishes to use the opportunity to publicly and legally refute several of the claims made by the so-called "Meekly Mirror". 

Icebear is in fact BAD. My client retains famed private investigator and journalist @Brad Woof who upon further review has undeniable evidence that GM IceBear is in fact "stinky", "mildly overweight", "old", and "not great at spelling". In addition we found that many of his reported "feet pics" were in fact NOT verified to be of his own origin. We have reached out to IceBear32 for a statement, which he declined at this time. 

As such, COTSWALD & CO, Rattorney at Law has filed for an immediate release of any and all @IceBear32 foot pictures in addition to "verification pictures" that must include DATE, TIME, NAME, and LOCATION. These pictures are to be posted within the Honolulu Hahalua locker room POST HASTE and failure to cooperate with this order will result in an immediate warrant filed to acquire the necessary information. 

MY CLIENT, @jreed12, @griis, and the "Weekly Mirror" also motions for @Baron1898 and "The Gemini Media Awards" to clearly and undeniably state with any and all mentions of "The Weekly Mirror" to be of the undeniable ownership of my client and represented party. 

FAILURE TO COOPERATE from the "Gemini Awards" and @Baron1898 will result in the SWIFT and MERCILESS filing of a NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST as well as public recognition by @Baron1898 that she has, multiple times, FAILED to represent the league with fair and honest appraisal of league media sources.  

FAILURE TO COOPERATE from the "Gemini Awards" and @Baron1898 will also result in a penalty of 10% of all future media posts to be paid directly to the law offices of COTSWALD & CO, Rattorney at Law. 

ANY AND ALL PARTIES NAMED WITHIN THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT HAVE UNTIL JULY 10th, of the year of our Rat 2024, to SIGN AND RETURN THIS AGREEMENT. 
Acknowledgement of this post in any format, media post, league related space, non-league related space, real life, discord, the great ethereal subconscious neural network, even in "disagreement" or attempts to "refute" is considered a legally binding acceptance to the terms and conditions of this document. In addition, failure to acknowledge this post in any format, media post, league related space, non-league related space, real life, discord, and the great ethereal subconscious neural network is also considered to be legally binding acceptance of the terms and conditions of this document. 
Any and all parties within this document are subject to arbitration by arbiter @jreed12 who is given complete and undeniable objectivity over this case and any related cases. Failure to report for arbitration will result in a default judgement against your party, seizure of any and all league-related funds, seizure of any and all league related intellectual property, seizure of any and all "TPE" during "Regression" as well as seizure of any and all "Gemini Awards". 
Parties recognized within this document ( @jreed12, @Gadget, @griis, @CROney3, @Baron1898, @lock180, @UptownCord, @OrbitingDeath, @wizard_literal, @IceBear32, @Brad Woof, @shahdude) are subject to the terms above. At any time you are deemed RELEASED by the terms of this document only if you agree via legally binding and notarized document to be further represented by the ISFL's premier and only esquire, ROQUEFORT COTSWALD of COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW. Retainment of any other attorney or legal-related worker will be considered a direct act of war and will thus open your party to the complete and utter destruction that it would then deserve. 

SIGNED, NOTARIZED, AND FILED BY ROQUEFORT COTSWALD OF COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW 
SIGNED BY CLIENTS @jreed12 & @griis
EDITED, ILLUSTRATED BY @KnowledgeBoy of "CO" 

[Image: dBQ366R.png]

Media Payout:
50% @roquefort (author, esquire) 
50% @KnowledgeBoy (editing, illustration, research, morale support) 

RE: THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - jreed12 - 07-07-2024

Hear hear! justice shall be served!!!

RE: THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - OrbitingDeath - 07-07-2024

HE IS ALSO KNOWN AS JERSEY

RE: THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - LtHudz - 07-07-2024

I will be following this case very closely in the Honolulu locker room. Very important to make sure I see any and ALL media and posts that come through in regards to this case.

RE: THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - Gadget - 07-07-2024

You will be hearing from my legal representation

RE: *THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - TheNC206 - 07-08-2024

@woelkers I found you a company to work for

RE: *THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - OrbitingDeath - 07-08-2024

WHY AM I IN THE FINEPRINT, I CANT READ IT, EXPLAIN IT TO ME LIKE I'M FIVE.

RE: *THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - Amkamkamk - 07-08-2024

I've fully come around on this, media beef in the ISFL is fun and good.

RE: *THE MEEKLY MIRROR: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST - COTSWALD & CO, RATTORNEY AT LAW - shahdude - 07-08-2024

What’d I even do? Lmao @roquefort