International Simulation Football League
*THIS MEANS WAR - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *THIS MEANS WAR (/showthread.php?tid=52164)

*THIS MEANS WAR - amjohnson636 - 07-10-2024

THIS MEANS WAR

Ladies and gentlemen of the ISFL, over the past few days you have been bombarded with erroneous claims over possession rights to the weekly mirror. As a renowned ISFL Law expert and former employee of the Weekly Mirror, I have set the record straight, for I declare that @LtHudz is the rightful owner of the Weekly Mirror! Hudz is in possession of @griis' contract and therefore owns all rights to media conglomerates formed under him. Hudz is not just a GM of the ISFL but a Lieutenant in the Glorious Army of Factuality. As his legal aide and scholar of ISFL Law, I now declare war on all others spreading falsehoods in discord and the forums for we have the rightful claim to the rights of the famed Weekly Mirror. Not only this but the Gemini’s in possession of @jreed12 and Griis must logically be transferred our way as we are the true ones needing recognition for our work.

Be not fooled by the language of the snakes in your presence, a cease and desist is naught but a mere folly at an attempt to distract us from our rightful pursuit. My linguistics expert @"hugheackman" has analyzed the phony attorney Mr. @roquefort's document and advised me that “dis papr aint sht git, on god this aint furryeal and theyre no-way NEone can legitimize use it”. I really couldn’t have said it better myself.

Sir Uptown of Land Cord aka @UptownCord and his never-ending greed denied me the rights to a small sum of ownership over the Weekly Mirror. Due to this unparalleled covetousness, I had to reach out to the famed military man at his post in Hawaii. With his wartime knowledge and battle-tasting reactions, we are undoubtedly the favorites to come out on top of this ISFL battle royale. I doubt not that Uptown will call upon his sorcerer the “Literal Wizard” @wizard_literal in order to cast yet another spell of delusion upon you poor simple-minded readers to convince you of their rights to the claim.

We all know what is at stake here, wealth, fame, power, this, and much more was promised by the famed Gold D. Griis whose treasure we have within our clutches. A man who has a similar claim to ours is Mr. @IceBear32 Boomer of the Bears. He believes he can be trusted despite his rapidly declining age. Any man of logic knows those dogs of his were too pale to be at the beach in the first place and therefore this man cannot be trusted.

Yet another challenger may arise again, the archnemeses of many, a failed chef and disappointment to the Xystarch family in Zenzeroni @lock180 may once again ride at dawn. We fear he will once again spew nonsense to the masses and taint the feeble ears of our S50 rookies similar to Communist Propaganda. This is not a witch hunt, for we all know evil feeds upon greed and the deep inner circle of the Cult of the Outlaws run by none other than @lemonoppy, is at work.

My dear fellow members of the ISFL think with logic and reason. Look for clear facts and the truth not by a discord sticker but by using logic within your head. Stand against us and fall to Hudz’s military wrath. With that, I extend to you an invitation to join The Army of Truth and allow us to restore The Weekly Mirror’s glory (riches) back to where they belong.

Stand strong my friends for peace and glory will come to us all soon.

RE: THIS MEANS WAR - jreed12 - 07-10-2024

THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS AND THE WORST MEDIA I HAVE EVER READ. EN GARDE!!!’

RE: THIS MEANS WAR - jreed12 - 07-10-2024

Also you were never an intern like Bam or Griddy. Fan behavior

RE: THIS MEANS WAR - LtHudz - 07-10-2024

(07-10-2024, 08:38 PM)jreed12 Wrote: THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS AND THE WORST MEDIA I HAVE EVER READ. EN GARDE!!!’

Please submit all complaints via formal legal inquiries directly to the law offices of @amjohnson636 and Sons

RE: THIS MEANS WAR - drhugheackmanesq - 07-11-2024

yo bro luv 4 the shoutowt