International Simulation Football League
What's needed - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What's needed (/showthread.php?tid=5247)

Pages: 1 2

What's needed - Official DT - 10-16-2017

Thinking of making a comeback, not 1000 on it but need to see what's open.

What's needed - iamslm22 - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 03:28 PM)Official DT Wrote:Thinking of making a comeback, not 1000 on it but need to see what's open.

Most needed would probably be offensive linemen and TE. Teams also need DTs and safeties.

What's needed - timeconsumer - 10-16-2017

We could have been a beautiful thing together, you and the Otters. But you had to ruin it.

Just about anything is needed besides RB and QB. OL easily in highest demand. Anything on defense is always good.

(10-16-2017, 03:31 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:We could have been a beautiful thing together, you and the Otters. But you had to ruin it.

Just about anything is needed besides RB and QB. OL easily in highest demand. Anything on defense is always good.

I didn't ruin anything, I just went to the league that better suits me. I am a PT kinda guy and leagues like this are cancer. But I am willing to give it another go and see how things work out. :cigar:

What's needed - timeconsumer - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 04:35 PM)Official DT Wrote:I didn't ruin anything, I just went to the league that better suits me. I am a PT kinda guy and leagues like this are cancer. But I am willing to give it another go and see how things work out.  :cigar:

YOU BROKE MY HEART

What's needed - cosbornballboy - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 12:35 PM)Official DT Wrote:I didn't ruin anything, I just went to the league that better suits me. I am a PT kinda guy and leagues like this are cancer. But I am willing to give it another go and see how things work out.  :cigar:

Correct me if I'm wrong, did you just say you were gonna give (what you called) cancer another shot?

"Yeah that pancreatic cancer really hurt and the losing my hair sucked and I'm glad it went away, but I'm gonna give it a fair go again."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Welcome back

(10-16-2017, 04:00 PM)cosbornballboy Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, did you just say you were gonna give (what you called) cancer another shot?

"Yeah that pancreatic cancer really hurt and the losing my hair sucked and I'm glad it went away, but I'm gonna give it a fair go again."

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Welcome back

I gave SHL plenty of tries. Plus I don't intend on doing the cancerous things here either :cigar:

What's needed - ErMurazor - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 02:05 PM)Official DT Wrote:I gave SHL plenty of tries. Plus I don't intend on doing the cancerous things here either  :cigar:

But you've been smoking cigars all day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome back!

(10-16-2017, 04:09 PM)ErMurazor Wrote:But you've been smoking cigars all day!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Welcome back!

:cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar:

What's needed - Bzerkap - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 03:05 PM)Official DT Wrote:I gave SHL plenty of tries. Plus I don't intend on doing the cancerous things here either  :cigar:
I would say welcome back as well but it's been so long I don't remember who you are. Also I was a total noob at the beginning so just navigating the site correctly was enough for me