International Simulation Football League
*The Yeti Behind The Holden Affart - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Yeti Behind The Holden Affart (/showthread.php?tid=52737)

*The Yeti Behind The Holden Affart - YetiTaz - 08-20-2024

ISFL teams have already begun their scouting and several have even invited me into their locker rooms. I'll be asked a lot of questions, many of them will be the same questions, so I figure....why not get paid to answer these questions. We gotta make that money to buy training and equipment!

So, a little about me to the ISFL GMs who have not interacted with me much. I am an old man. I'm closer to 60 than 50. My oldest memory of watching football goes back to the Hail Mary. Staubach to Pearson that beat the Vikings. I was nine years old when Super Bowl X happened. Just to show you how much has changed, the Super Bowl used to be in the middle of January. Now it's almost the middle of February. I been through the 14 game seasons, saw all of Joe Montana, Dan Marino. John Elway, including their college games.

So, I am actually playing in three different TPE Leagues. Being my age and single and with a job I don't have to take home, I have a lot of free time that I can spend playing these games. I also enjoy playing OOTP, mostly just resimming historical seasons to see what different results take place. I play some Logic Puzzle Games as well. And watch Bushman Prank videos. Those who are in locker rooms with me also know I will post food pictures and funny memes.

As for what I am looking for in a locker rom. Mostly, just people who get along. Just like a real NFL team, you want the players to get along and not be fighting with each other or starting unnecessary drama. (Is there any kind of drama that isn't unnecessary?) I have been a part of a few locker rooms already and they all seem really peaceful and fun so this won't be too much of an issue I don't think.

As for my player's goals and ambitions, the first thing and the only thing is winning 'ships. You play to win the game. Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing! That's the direction I want to take the player. From TPE allocation to position changes, it should all be designed and directed with the ultimate goal of helping the team win.  My PBE player has been pretty well led completely by my GM there and it has been pretty successful. Won the Gold Glove my final year in the minors.

That doesn't mean I have to be drafted to a dynasty right away. I'm all for helping a team that is currently down rise into the upper echelons of the league. Current top team or up and comer, I am fine with either option.

On the subject of position changes, my player began as an OL and then was moved to LB at the request of the Tijuana club. I'm open to playing wherever needed. Just so you know, changing my position will cost your team some moneys.

I plan to play at least one more season in Tijuana if not more. I want to max out my developmental TPE allocation and then bank as much as I can before callups to be in a better position to be competitive when I get to the ISFL.

I don't know how much I am willing to commit to as far as HO or GM jobs goes down the road. Playing in three of these could be too taxing if I took on too much responsibility in one of them. I can still earn writing media. Just like now.

As for my absolute do nots! Do not come to me with no hot dog that has mayo on it! That just nasty! As for other things, pineapple on pizza is fine. I can take it or leave it. I do have an ex that loves pineapple on pizza, so I hate on it when she is around just because she is my ex and that kind of pettiness is hilarious.

And, if I ever find out you are easily annoyed by Dad Jokes, I will post them every day until you scream! Because I am evil like that!

So, there is a quick summation of the Yeti Behind The Fart. Now, I got to get Holden running laps and getting that hunger for the playoffs after the Luchadores went 6-8 and got sent home early.

RE: The Yeti Behind The Holden Affart - wetwilleh - 08-20-2024

my scouting question wasn't good enough to make the report smh

RE: The Yeti Behind The Holden Affart - swoosh - 08-20-2024

best diet of the S50 draft class