International Simulation Football League
(S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics (/showthread.php?tid=53355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

(S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - wizard_literal - 09-22-2024

(S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics

Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words, if you are unsure about your word count, you can use this tool to confirm PPT Word Counter Verification Tool. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S49 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 11:59 EDT. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: Every team has their own unique Locker Room Dynamics that help shape the culture. Whether it's a singular leader who takes charge, a group mentality where everyone has each other's backs, or a Coach who helps bridge individual differences, the Locker Room is where that Team Dynamic is shaped. Write about your team's Locker Room and what's unique about the Culture or Leadership.

Graphic option: Graphic option create a Graphic showing your teams Locker Room and the players and or coaches interacting with each other.  Note that due to Discord image links breaking after 24-48 hours please do not use the platform as a image host for your Point Task or your submission may be ineligible for TPE.

Affiliate claims from SHL, SSL, PBE, and VHL are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit prompt ideas here!

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - yonggarius - 09-23-2024

The unique thing about Honolulu is that there are a lot of 'non-human' players in the roster. There are 2 dogs (Brad Woof and Fig Newton), a Camel (Safety Caleb the GeicoCamel), a mouse (Roquefort Cotswold), and a robotic fish in Robot Sunfish. The group, endearingly called 'the zoo', represents the young and emerging core that will push Honolulu to the next level. So because of this, the Hahalua employs a lot of measures to tend to their players' 'animalistic' needs. The team's locker room had to undergo a minor renovation following the S48 draft, with doors being raised to fit both Caleb and Sunfish, while a high- speed charger was installed in Sunfish's locker the offseason before his ISFL debut. And even apart from those, you'll find a lot of unique features in Honolulu locker room, such as a smallest chair in the world for Cotswold, or dog beds for our dog players. With those special arrangements, the Hahalua managed to keep all their players happy, and keep up a great culture which resulted in them being near the top of ASFC this season.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - BlitzAce71 - 09-23-2024

Pass

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - OrbitingDeath - 09-23-2024

OH BOY LOCKER ROOM DYNAMICS? WHERE DO I START. ITS ALWAYS EVERYONE AGAINST THE CAT. YES, GRAND CHAMPION, BREED WINNER REGIONAL, NATIONALS WINNER PRINCESS DONUT THE QUEEN ANNE CHONK, IS BEING CALLED 'THE CAT'. BOTH MONGO AND KIWI ARE APPALLED.

IF THE FRIDGE IS EMPTY - THE CAT DID IT
IF THERE IS NO FOOD LEFT DURING TEAM DINNER - THE CAT ATE IT
IF THERE ARE CLAWS IN THE CURTAINS - THE CAT DID IT

SO I AM THE VICTIM IN OUR LOCKER ROOM, EVERYBODY ALWAYS HATING ON THE CAT. LAST TIME I EVEN HAD TO EAT THE ANSJOVIS INSTEAD OF THE SALMON BECAUSE D'JASPER PROBINCRUX THE FOURTH ASSIGNED IT TO CONNOR CRAIG JR JR, WHILE I HAVE SENIORITY OVER HIM, HE IS A JUNIOR JUNIOR AFTERALL.

AND I CAN RAGE ON LIKE HOURS LIKE THIS, THESE ARE JUST A FEW SMALL EXAMPLES ON HOW THE BERLIN FIRE SALAMANDERS LOCKER ROOM IS JUST HATING ON THE CAT.

AND IM STILL WAITING UNTIL THEY UTILIZE MY TALENTS AND INVITE ME TO THE TEAM KARAOKE NIGHTS

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Megsychan - 09-23-2024

One of the biggest traditions within the Dallas lockeroom is the questioning. The questioning is a daily, random question posed to both the coaches and the players of the Birddogs, that can be on any and every topic under the sun. For example, the most recent question was about what type of music would be most effective for the police to torture you with. You know, a fun topic for the whole family! You'd think this would the ownership trying to collect blackmail on the players in case unionization efforts went through, but no, jreed was one of the people who actually awnsered. Although, he didn't give an awnser, just said the topic was also discussed in the Berlin locker room, so... maybe this was blackmail for the Weekly Mirror in retrospect. Fortunately for us, this wasn't one of the more popular questions proposed, and didn't generate much discussion other than some Dallas players whinging on modern pop or country music (and we play in Dallas lmao). But that's ok. Due to the random nature of the questions asked, not every single question is going to be a winner.

Some questions really get deep and personal though. One of my favorite questions that got asked was a simple "how do you practice self-care". It was a deeply introspective question, and led to some very personal awnsers from the Dallas community that frankly is better left in the locker room, but I can say participating in that conversation is what helped Akane-- no, frankly, myself-- get out of their self-imposed shell and connect with the rest of them. And in that sense, I greatly appreciate the questioning. Just having a new daily topic to potentially debate about just leads to really interesting and introspective conversations, as long as the question itself doesn't suck. Which sometimes it does, unfortunately.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Murtsi - 09-23-2024

Oh this sounds like fun, especially since I now get to talk about a new locker room and the dynamics within it. After a long time as an Arizona Outlaw, it is fun to get to experience a new dynamic and culture in the Minneosota Grey Ducks locker room. I feel like both are great while being different. In the Grey Ducks locker room, I think the main way to describe the dynamic is to just HONK!. We are after all the Grey Ducks and we can get loud! I think currently it is our quarterback Cyrus McDougall who is our main leader to really bring out the HONK in everybody, but it feels like everyone in their has each others back. It feels like everyone wants to make sure to raise everyone else up, showcase when someone has pulled through for the team or made a great play or just been a grea team mate. So what else can I say than never stop the HONK!

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Fangorn - 09-23-2024

The Silverback Locker Room: A Troop in the Concrete Jungle

The New York Silverbacks are an organised, fiercely competitive troop of gorillas. At the heart of this dynamic is General Manager Wiz Literal, who is often compared to the legendary NFL coach Bill Belichick. Like Belichick, Wiz runs the locker room with a focus on preparation and calculated strategy. He’s known for his razor-sharp football IQ, always staying three steps ahead of his opponents. Much like Belichick, Wiz fosters a winning culture that is predicated on details - understanding playbooks inside and out and mastering specific game situations. Wiz is a master strategist, much like Bill Belichick, but he’s also a teacher, constantly evolving and adapting the game plan to match the team’s strengths. He understands the nuances of the game and how to exploit mismatches. It’s his leadership that allows the Silverbacks to thrive in high-pressure situations, knowing that every game is a calculated fight for dominance.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - ManningTypeAim - 09-23-2024

[Image: beRHix3.jpeg]

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Drizzy - 09-23-2024

The Berlin Fire Salamanders have a very unique locker room culture in that they have successfully been able to bring on board a wide range of personalities, backgrounds, mindsets and successfully meld them together into a cohesive and joined up unit. The tone has been set by GM Dewalt, who has been one of the figures in the league that many have looked up to for a long time, and has done a sensational job of getting people to buy into the vision of the team even though results haven’t been ideal out on the field. He has set the tone by providing a firm hand and a kind ear to his players, doing everything he can to keep them motivated and hungry for success. The environment in Berlin is one of shared success, and credit must go to management for being so successfully able to manage personalities and keep everyone brought in for the future.

Code:
156 words

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - soevil - 09-23-2024

In Osaka, Russell Jimmies IS the locker room dynamic. He has his own locker separate from the peasants on the team and it is known from the second a player signs with the Kaiju that no one is to approach Jimmies or his locker without express permission from the quarterback himself. Additionally, no one is to speak in the locker room above a whisper and most importantly, no one is to look Jimmies directly in the eyes. The last player that locked eyes with Jimmies was released from the team and (probably killed) never seen again (RIP Jay Money). That isn't to say that Jimmies isn't a great teammate in the locker room. Often days, Jimmies will single out a teammate to have a locker-side conversation with. These talks can range many topics from football to politics to religion, and Jimmies is always an attentive listener and loves to offer advice and sage like wisdom. (154)