International Simulation Football League
(S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+--- Thread: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! (/showthread.php?tid=53410)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

(S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - wizard_literal - 09-30-2024

(S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS!

Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words, if you are unsure about your word count, you can use this tool to confirm PPT Word Counter Verification Tool. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S50 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, October 6th, 2024 at 11:59 EDT. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: What two teams/players/mascots would you mash up into one team/player/mascot?  It can be done for fun visual purposes or to create a super-human athlete that would wreck the league.  Who or what are the two players or teams? And why would you mash them up?

Graphic option: Graphic option create a Graphic showing a Mash-up of two players, teams, or mascots to create a super-player, -team- or mascot!  Note that due to Discord image links breaking after 24-48 hours please do not use the platform as a image host for your Point Task or your submission may be ineligible for TPE.

Affiliate claims from SHL, SSL, PBE, and VHL are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit prompt ideas here!

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - kdr - 09-30-2024

PBE affiliate PT

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - Wiggli - 09-30-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - BlitzAce71 - 09-30-2024

Pass

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - dead_potato_ - 09-30-2024

PBE PT 50-2

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - WALDO - 09-30-2024

Look, the league needs a dominant running back. We've had a whole lot of great ones in our history, but as of now, we're kind of lost from this great history of running backs. To solve this issue, I would be creating the ultimate powerback that has the speed of Tyreek Hill, but the build of Derrick Henry. To do this, I will be combining an Otter (from the Orange County Otters) and a Yeti (of the Colorado Yeti). The Otters bring the speed, Otters can swim up to eight miles per hour, which is pretty dang fast. This will add to our speed element. Next, the Yeti is canonically 15 feet long, and can weigh up to 400 pounds. Combine this all together, and we have a giant running back, that has some fantastic speed and agility. All of these elements make for an incredible running back, that will be dominant, and will bring a great running back back to the ISFL.

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - ZodiacEXE - 09-30-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - ZootTX - 09-30-2024

Well of course I'm going to pick the ethereal Wraith as one half of my mascot mashup. Then it just remains to see what the other mascot I would pick should be. While a ghostly Outlaw would be quite scary I originally had though that a ghostly silverback would be the ticket. However, I keep forgetting that the Chicago Butchers rebranded into the Osaka Kaiju not too long ago and that really seals the deal on what the second half of this combination should be. Can you imagine the utter and complete terror of realizing that not only is there this monstrous Kaiju emerging from the ocean to fuck your shit up, but that it is also a ghostly apparition as well? There would have to be some combination of earthly and ghostbuster-like force to even have a chance at defeating such a monster. I don't see that happening. This Wraith-ju would definitely be the ultimate combination of ISFL mascots! (160 words)

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - lunaripcole - 09-30-2024

If I was to mash up two ISFL players, I would mash Dalinar Summers with Kal Summers Jr. to create the ultimate offensive weapon. Taking the power aspects from Dalinar, having a huge build, always having good hands on the football, and power running, to maybe shed some defenders. Then I would take the physicality from Kal, being tall and able to make clutch catches over defenders, the speed in which he runs his routes, ensuring longer breakaway plays for this freak player, and the catching from Kal. This would create an absolute unit on the football field. A freak built like Derrick Henry, who is also tall enough to jump over your star Corner. Once the ball is put into the hands of this monster, there is no taking him down. He will be faster, stronger, and tankier than any other player out there. Sorry Tijuana, this freak is coming to play for London though, we need that kind of swiss army knife with a long sword for the blade.

RE: (S50) PT #4 - MASH-UPS! - JJ5 - 09-30-2024

I'd combine OCO and Colorado to create a super toilet team. Like a garbage, terrible team full of terrible players like "Willeh Strong" ??. Who even is this guy? Skibidigyatt Ohiorizzler? Really? Both these teams have terrible names and terrible players. They combine for a whipping 17 losses this season. That's why we blew out both of those teams. Because we're so much better than them. Neither of those games were even close. Don't fact check that. This time might go 0-16 if you add their players together. That's just how bad OCO is I think. Their mascot would be a giant toilet. I hope they can get better because I want some competition or it will get boring fivepeating in Honolulu. I do honestly feel bad for the players on those teams. I've never had a losing season before so I don't really understand how it feels to be like them.