International Simulation Football League
Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media (/showthread.php?tid=553)

Pages: 1 2

Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media - DeathOnReddit - 05-25-2017

6'1" 315 lb DT From Uconn now ready to answer!

QUOTE (WinstonKodogo @ May 25 2017, 09:38 PM)
Any particular teams you want to draft you?

No, I know all the teams are great and I would be just as happy to play for each of them, and also to help improve them as I know I can do.

QUOTE (timeconsumer @ May 25 2017, 09:42 PM)
1) Given the strong defensive performance of tonight's All American game, what should scouts look for you on tape to differentiate you from the pack?
2) Do you feel your height gives you a disadvantage?
3) Are you more comfortable playing as a 3/5 technique or as a nose tackle?
4) Some scouts would say you lack the strength to play inside at the NSFL level, how do you respond to this?
5) Which defensive end in this draft class are you most looking forward to having beside you?

1. I feel that my all around skill set seperates me from the rest of the DT's who may be run first and pass first. If they look at my tape Im sure they'll see both are a part of my game.

2. No, I feel I make up for my height with my skillset, and the way I never let it stop me from getting to the rusher or the QB.

3. I feel more comfortable in a nose tackle position but I can also adapt to the 3/5.

4. To them I just say look at the tape, it shows that my strength isnt a weakness. I also expect it will show in my stats when I play.

5. Haha, thats a tough one, I would have to say all of them. I know that they all are great in this draft class and my play will make them better and they will make me better.

QUOTE (Perkules @ May 25 2017, 09:59 PM)
1. Nose Tackles set the pace of the game, where do you think you'll get drafted in this league?

2. Who do you model your game after?

3. What advantage do you the think the 0 tech has over others?

4. What stat is the most important in your style of play?>

1. That depends on where the team's think I should go. I believe 1st round is obviously where I deserve but we'll see!

2. You can dictate which way the QB is going to go of you're able to get past the center.

3. Geno Atkins

4. My endurance.

Now over had fun answering your questions!

Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media - WinstonKodogo - 05-25-2017

Any particular teams you want to draft you?

(05-25-2017, 09:38 PM)WinstonKodogo Wrote:Any particular teams you want to draft you?

No, I know all the teams are great and I would be just as happy to play for each of them, and also to help improve them as I know I can do.

Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media - timeconsumer - 05-25-2017

1) Given the strong defensive performance of tonight's All American game, what should scouts look for you on tape to differentiate you from the pack?
4) Some scouts would say you lack the strength to play inside at the NSFL level, how do you respond to this?
5) Which defensive end in this draft class are you most looking forward to having beside you?

Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media - Law - 05-25-2017

@DeathOnReddit With your replies make sure to edit your op, and put the answers in there so you can get paid for them!

(05-25-2017, 09:42 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:1) Given the strong defensive performance of tonight's All American game, what should scouts look for you on tape to differentiate you from the pack?

1. I feel that my all around skill set seperates me from the rest of the DT's who may be run first and pass first. If they look at my tape Im sure they'll see both are a part of my game.

2. No, I feel I make up for my height with my skillset, and the way I never let it stop me from getting to the rusher or the QB.

3. I feel more comfortable in a nose tackle position but I can also adapt to the 3/5.

4. To them I just say look at the tape, it shows that my strength isnt a weakness. I also expect it will show in my stats when I play.

5. Haha, thats a tough one, I would have to say all of them. I know that they all are great in this draft class and my play will make them better and they will make me better.

Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media - Perkules - 05-25-2017

1. Nose Tackles set the pace of the game, where do you think you'll get drafted in this league?

(05-25-2017, 09:59 PM)Perkules Wrote:1. Nose Tackles set the pace of the game, where do you think you'll get drafted in this league?

1. That depends on where the team's think I should go. I believe 1st round is obviously where I deserve but we'll see!

2. You can dictate which way the QB is going to go of you're able to get past the center.

3. Geno Atkins

4. My endurance.

Done, sorry it was so short!

Arbin Asipi Having A Session With The Media - ErMurazor - 05-29-2017

What's your favorite food?

Do you have any pets?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

What was your favorite childhood sports team?

What did you do in your down time after classes?