International Simulation Football League
Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Vikian Marmeladov media day. (/showthread.php?tid=558)

Pages: 1 2

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Vikain - 05-25-2017

Hello everyone! UCF safety prospect here to answer some questions you guys have for me. Fire away when ready.

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Ghostspeed - 05-25-2017

Is there a specific player in pro football you modeled your self after?

Follow up ..

Did you choose UCF for a reason? .....Disneyworld perhaps ?

:cheers:

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - timeconsumer - 05-25-2017

1) Is UCF's logo the Knight or the Pegasus? Why can't they make up their mind?
2) How did the new scheme Erik Chinander implemented in 2016 effect your game?
3) The NSFL now has 22 defensive backs that have declared for the draft, how do you feel about your chances here?
4) Why do you wear #52?
5) What's the best pizza at UCF? Be careful about your answer, it is critical...

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Vikain - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 07:27 PM)Ghostspeed Wrote:Is there a specific player in pro football you modeled your self after?

Follow up ..

Did you choose UCF for a reason? .....Disneyworld perhaps ?

:cheers:

Haha I actually grew up in Miami and had a brother that went to UCF and visiting him up there I knew this was a school that I would love to be a part of.

As for a specific player...I tend to watch players such as Harrison Smith, Glover Quinn, and Reshad Jones. Love the vision the guys have plus their vocal aspect of the game.

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Vikain - 05-26-2017

(05-25-2017, 10:31 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:1) Is UCF's logo the Knight or the Pegasus? Why can't they make up their mind?
2) How did the new scheme Erik Chinander implemented in 2016 effect your game?
3) The NSFL now has 22 defensive backs that have declared for the draft, how do you feel about your chances here?
4) Why do you wear #52?
5) What's the best pizza at UCF? Be careful about your answer, it is critical...

1) Hahaha not sure I like the Pegasus better.
2) Coach Chinander has been amazing for us since day one. He allowed me to be more free and dynamic, allowing me to shift more on the field and position better on what I am reading from the offense. As he played O-line in college, hes taught me and the rest of the UCF defense on how to read the offense better with how they are standing on the line or their general stances.
3) I feel good about it, I believe in my abilities and I know I can help out any team that decides to pick me. I dont know much about these guys but I know their competitive and its not going to be easy to be the best one, but I am ready and will try 100% to be the best one out of the other 21 defensive backs.
4) I wear #52 because its the number of one of my favorite hockey players, Jason Garrison.
5) Cheap wise Hungry Howies, but for a little more pricey one I pick Giovannis hands down.

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Esa77 - 05-26-2017

What was your time in the 40 yard dash?

What separates you from other Safety's in this draft class?

Do you expect to lead the league in interceptions this season?

How will opposing offensive coordinators game plan for you personally?

What receiver in this class do you want to lay out as they come over the middle?

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - timeconsumer - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 12:10 AM)Vikain Wrote:5) Cheap wise Hungry Howies, but for a little more pricey one I pick Giovannis hands down.

I'm sorry the correct answer here was lazy moon

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - youngcricket - 05-30-2017

1) Why're you the best DB?
2) More important for a DB, technique or speed?
3) What will you work on first when you reach the league?
4) How do you feel about UCF's chances without you?
5) Do you currently have a favorite team?

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Bzerkap - 05-30-2017

1. Reed or Polamalu

2. Do you think you have a voice for TV or a face for radio? Is media in your future?

3. Would you ever cut your pinky off to stay in the game?

4. What was your major in college? Do you think that offers a viable career path if football doesn't work out for you?

5. Do you have a gf? Will she be moving with you to your new city?

Vikian Marmeladov media day. - Apache_Chief - 05-30-2017

Hey Vikian, just a few questions for you!

1. Do you prefer a lively city or a quiet rural town, and why?
2. As a safety, you're most likely going to have to tackle some receivers. What's the biggest receiver you think you could tackle without a problem?
3. If you were told you had to live off of one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Is there a guilty pleasure snack you enjoy but know the coaches would be mad at you for eating it?
5. If you were the GM of a brand new team and needed to make the first draft pick, would you pick a QB who is 75%, or a RB who is 100%?