International Simulation Football League
*Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc (/showthread.php?tid=5680)

Pages: 1 2

*Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc - Keyg_an - 10-28-2017

Please ask away, all funds will be donated to Wallace Stone to become a better QB because he currently only earns one million per season.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

(10-28-2017, 01:07 PM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:Fuck this donating funds bullshit.

Until they fix the fact that I can share media funds I am going to use every single word of the article to fund my quarterbacks training, thank you so much for the question Its Just Barry, I appreciate the insight you brought to this discussion and the fact that you've given me such a great question in order to further the amount of words I can right for this.

(10-28-2017, 01:10 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Did the Legion ask Stone to make the move to QB?

We initially went into the off-season thinking we would draft HFFO's new quarterback in the season five draft, but when the news that the offensive line players could switch AND one hundred percent redistribute we ended up rethinking the plan.

We had two options:

A ) InciteHysteria switch from LB to Mobile Quarterback

B ) Evok switch from offensive line to Pocket Passer

The only reason we went with Evok over Incite was that we felt our run game was already fairly decent with Ardie Savea and also the fact that Evok was a S3 vs Incites S1 which gives us an extra two seasons of premium quarterback with the exact build we wanted, on top of the fact that Evok is already a top TPE earner.

(10-28-2017, 01:10 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Which other positions were considered?

No other positions were really considered for Evok, the only other potential ones were wide receiver and defensive end and or tackle. Just because everybody and their mums know that quarterback is what has been holding the Legion back thus far.

(10-28-2017, 01:10 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Where do you think the Legion now stand in relation to the rest of the league in S4?  How about S5?

Honestly with the additions that the Arizona Outlaws and the San Jose Sabercats have made, we're probably still unfortunately going to finish last in the conference this season, but we're increased activity in our locker room by ten fold and are living by the model

Fun is more important than success

Having fun will increase activity on both discord and forums

Activity on both discord and forums will increased TPE gains

TPE gains will lead to success and that success will lead to even more fun.

I genuinely believe we will not be last place in the league, and if we are it won't be by much. We're going to win more games this season than last season and we're going to have more fun doing it. You can count on that.

Season five however will be another season we can add to our core in free agency, and I think season five free agency will make or break the Legion and if we can poach some good pieces we can be a good team sooner than later.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:How do you feel about your Free Agency this year?

I feel good but not great about free agency this past off season.

We absolutely were ecstatic when we signed both Carter (Enigmatic) and Fulton (InciteHysteria) they've been absolutely amazing in the locker room and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

That being said we had one goal in mind heading into free agency and that was to land a quarterback and we didn't do that apart from promotion from within which was disappointing to say the least. We knew how big adding an elite quarterback would be for us and we just couldn't seal the deal with them unfortunately, but we're a developing team and should be more attractive to free agents next season.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:How could you have improved?

We could have improved by signing and or securing trades for all of our targets. We whiffed on three of our six targets which isn't great, but we've improved and that says a lot.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:Where did you think you knocked it out of the park?

We knocked it out of the park with Carter and Fulton, they've been more impactful on the locker room than I can even explain with words. The Legion discord is now filled with life and I love spending time in it.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:Sharpei will be a Free Agent again in 2 seasons, what are your plans ?

I can't say too much, but he's an attractive piece as a linebacker and I'm sure both he and Fulton salivate at the idea of being together to be an elite defensive core.

(10-28-2017, 01:50 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:How do you feel draftee William Sean fits into your scheme?

To be honest, right now he doesn't, but I could definitely see him later this season and definitely next season him making a huge impact in the slot alongside Ross and LeClair.

He's fast and so are the rest of our receivers including Tanner, he's also been super active thus far in discord which again speaks to the Fun = Activity

(10-28-2017, 02:16 PM)DeathOnReddit Wrote:How do you feel about Arbin Asipi. Many around the league told me you and him have a love and hate relationship

I have zero issues with anyone in the league right now apart from Noble. I mean I like to be a little bit of a polarizing figure, but yeah I have no problems with anyone whatsoever.

(10-28-2017, 03:31 PM)AdamS Wrote:I just want to follow up on your plan to donate the funds from this press conference to Wallace Stone's development. Can you please  tell me the entirety of the lyrics to the song Let's Go by Travis Barker,  and featuring Busta Rules, Twista, Yelawolf, and Lil Jon?  I think it could make a good theme song for your organization and feel like this would be a good time to have you share it.

Code:
[Intro: Lil Jon]
Travis Barker, yeah! Le-Le-Let’s go! Lil' Jon, Yelawolf!
Le-Le-Let’s go! Twista and my homeboy Busta Rhymes!
Holla at ‘em!

[Verse 1: Busta Rhymes]
Before I
Take another minute just to give everybody a movie never seen
I hit ‘em with another elbow
Let me get up everybody that be moving with The Conglomerate
On your marks, are you ready? Let’s go
Wow! OK, here we go again you see the way I’m blowin
And I’m like a mangler the way I be manglin' the beat
They call me Dracula then you see the fangs goin' in
Wow! Uh huh, everybody know that I'mma come and I'mma go
Then I gotta do what I be coming in to do it
Embody the beat, they love the way we givin' 'em a show
Keys to the ignition and step on the gas
And bust a bottle and pour me shot in my glass
Where we at? Where we at? Where we at?
And we back up in the building and we coming with a scorcher
Y'all already know who it is, it's Busta Bust and Travis Barker
Back to the beat, see we gotta go
Hit you with the fire trucks, everybody better know
That we 'bout to let it blow and we gotta get it yo
Everybody if you're really with me
(Let's go)

[Hook: Lil Jon]
Hey, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go
Ha hey, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go

[Verse 2: Twista]
I already spit it to the rhythm of the piano
So now I gotta give the drummer some
Put the T up on the track, I be phenomenal
'Cause when it come to havin' a hit I'mma make another one
Blink 182 times when you see the Twista with Travis, madness
Kind of like a savage, ravager
Murder with the art like blood on the canvas and it's
Kind of impeccable how I can spit it and get up
In the middle with intricate patterns of a kick drum
Diabolical, the lyrical flow that’ll swallow you
Theoretical thinking that you can get some
I’mma hit ’em with the Lamborghini flow with the speed of a Bugatti
I’m from another planet when I spit a verse
With the weed in my body, and I’mma…
Hurt ‘em every time I get up in the booth
Sipping on the liquor 182 proof
Now they wanna say they sould've never let me loose
Out of the cage, now come and see what I'mma do
It's Twista the Jason of rap on the track
And I hit you with the Midwest flow
Even if you ain't ready yet, all I gotta say is ready, set, let's go

[Verse 3: Yelawolf]
Drive by, hit you with the two piece combo
While I’m hangin' out the window of your Daddy’s Lambo
Scrambled eggs, I got scrambled ammo
Leave you on top of the water like a banana boat
Yeah, I’m an animal, everybody’s edible and Yelawolf
Is headed for your arm and hand and your - head, I’m a cannibal
Good heavens, the man's hoppin' over the fence like a fucking antelope
Soooo, send it to me in a minute when you finish and I'll put him in a vice grip
I put an end to the image and
I'll send it to them via independent fucker with the mic grille
I might scare bam
Pull the trigger back in a submarine with submachine loaded
In an ocean, hot deep
Deep enough to leave the submarine imploded
Promenade motherfucker, vamanos
It's me and I'm sick of the pro-gnosis
Got more bars than Barney Fife
And I’ll put you behind them like howdy Opie
I can make your mamma really proud to know me
And your broke daddy is down to loan me
Give me fifty bucks in penny rolls just to be in one of my videos
Yeah homie, let's go
Catfish Billy

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go

Code:
2080 words, please give 85% of money to @`Evok` for helping me with answers and for motivating me to do a press conference.

*Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc - ItsJustBarry - 10-28-2017

Fuck this donating funds bullshit.

(10-28-2017, 01:07 PM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:Fuck this donating funds bullshit.

Until they fix the fact that I can share media funds I am going to use every single word of the article to fund my quarterbacks training, thank you so much for the question Its Just Barry, I appreciate the insight you brought to this discussion and the fact that you've given me such a great question in order to further the amount of words I can right for this.

*Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc - kckolbe - 10-28-2017

Did the Legion ask Stone to make the move to QB?

Which other positions were considered?

Where do you think the Legion now stand in relation to the rest of the league in S4? How about S5?

*Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc - Muford - 10-28-2017

How do you feel about your Free Agency this year?

How could you have improved?

Where did you think you knocked it out of the park?

Sharpei will be a Free Agent again in 2 seasons, what are your plans ?

(10-28-2017, 01:10 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Did the Legion ask Stone to make the move to QB?

We initially went into the off-season thinking we would draft HFFO's new quarterback in the season five draft, but when the news that the offensive line players could switch AND one hundred percent redistribute we ended up rethinking the plan.

We had two options:

A ) InciteHysteria switch from LB to Mobile Quarterback

B ) Evok switch from offensive line to Pocket Passer

The only reason we went with Evok over Incite was that we felt our run game was already fairly decent with Ardie Savea and also the fact that Evok was a S3 vs Incites S1 which gives us an extra two seasons of premium quarterback with the exact build we wanted, on top of the fact that Evok is already a top TPE earner.

(10-28-2017, 01:10 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Which other positions were considered?

No other positions were really considered for Evok, the only other potential ones were wide receiver and defensive end and or tackle. Just because everybody and their mums know that quarterback is what has been holding the Legion back thus far.

(10-28-2017, 01:10 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Where do you think the Legion now stand in relation to the rest of the league in S4?  How about S5?

Honestly with the additions that the Arizona Outlaws and the San Jose Sabercats have made, we're probably still unfortunately going to finish last in the conference this season, but we're increased activity in our locker room by ten fold and are living by the model

Fun is more important than success

Having fun will increase activity on both discord and forums

Activity on both discord and forums will increased TPE gains

TPE gains will lead to success and that success will lead to even more fun.

I genuinely believe we will not be last place in the league, and if we are it won't be by much. We're going to win more games this season than last season and we're going to have more fun doing it. You can count on that.

Season five however will be another season we can add to our core in free agency, and I think season five free agency will make or break the Legion and if we can poach some good pieces we can be a good team sooner than later.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:How do you feel about your Free Agency this year?

I feel good but not great about free agency this past off season.

We absolutely were ecstatic when we signed both Carter (Enigmatic) and Fulton (InciteHysteria) they've been absolutely amazing in the locker room and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

That being said we had one goal in mind heading into free agency and that was to land a quarterback and we didn't do that apart from promotion from within which was disappointing to say the least. We knew how big adding an elite quarterback would be for us and we just couldn't seal the deal with them unfortunately, but we're a developing team and should be more attractive to free agents next season.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:How could you have improved?

We could have improved by signing and or securing trades for all of our targets. We whiffed on three of our six targets which isn't great, but we've improved and that says a lot.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:Where did you think you knocked it out of the park?

We knocked it out of the park with Carter and Fulton, they've been more impactful on the locker room than I can even explain with words. The Legion discord is now filled with life and I love spending time in it.

(10-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Muford Wrote:Sharpei will be a Free Agent again in 2 seasons, what are your plans ?

I can't say too much, but he's an attractive piece as a linebacker and I'm sure both he and Fulton salivate at the idea of being together to be an elite defensive core.

*Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc - timeconsumer - 10-28-2017

How do you feel draftee William Sean fits into your scheme?

(10-28-2017, 01:50 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:How do you feel draftee William Sean fits into your scheme?

To be honest, right now he doesn't, but I could definitely see him later this season and definitely next season him making a huge impact in the slot alongside Ross and LeClair.

He's fast and so are the rest of our receivers including Tanner, he's also been super active thus far in discord which again speaks to the Fun = Activity

*Legion GM fields questions after first free agenc - DeathOnReddit - 10-28-2017

How do you feel about Arbin Asipi. Many around the league told me you and him have a love and hate relationship