International Simulation Football League
*DSFL Weeks 3 and 4 previews - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL Weeks 3 and 4 previews (/showthread.php?tid=5959)

*DSFL Weeks 3 and 4 previews - iamslm22 - 11-09-2017

Hey guys! Weeks and three and four of the DSFL are later tonight, and we're gonna look at each game to see what we think is going to happen. @ErMurazor I'm gonna have predictions at the end of each game, but feel free to take out the predictions and use the descriptions in the index.

Week three actually is set up to be the one of the best weeks we'll have, with three games that should be pretty close.

In week three the first game we have is in Chicago with the Blues hosting the Portland Pythons. The Blues are now under new leadership with Mike Booter in charge. They have a tough match up as they'll need to try and slow down the incredible offense of Portland who has four dynamic offensive pieces with Jameis Christ, John Wachter, Carlito Crush and John Goose. The biggest matchup will be when Portland is on the field, where we'll see two future NSFL stars go at it with Tegan Atwell covering John Wachter. Will Tegan her defense be able to slow down Portland? I don't think they'll be able to do enough, I see a close one Portland 24 - Chicago 20.

Next up we have Kansas City Coyotes traveling to Mexico to face the Tijuana Luchadores. KC truly has the best pass defense in the league (the no Bly Zone) thanks to stud corner Andre Bly. Luch has a young in experienced quarterback to expect to put the ball into the hands of their RB Spinelli. I expect Spinelli to get a TON of work against the Coyotes, and expect him to wind up the player of the game in a Luchadores home win. Expect another close one here, Tijuana 17 - Kansas City 14

Final matchup of week three is a rematch of the Ultimini only this time Norfolk is home. We have the San Antonio Marshals traveling to Norfolk to face the Seawolves. The Seawolves have a dynamic young offense and the Marshals have a young dynamic defense. This will truly be strength on strength as Wolverine Justice and Conall O'Sullivan are gonna be very hard to stop for San Antonio. On the other side of the ball the Vincent Draxel has struggled this year so expect the Marshals to rely on Jack Stats and Thomas Mango. This will be a nail biter, but home field will be the difference, Norfolk 14 - San Antonio 13.

In week four we have some other great matchups.

First up we have the San Antonio Marshals hosting the Tijuana Luchadores. The Luchadores do not have a top notch offense and will have to run the ball with Spinelli if they want to get anything going against the Marshals. On the other side of the ball, expect William Sean and Brandon Carter to be able to get open against Tijuana's secondary. This one might not be a blow out, but expect a clear San Antonio win, San Antonio 28, Tijuana 14.

Next up we have a good one with the Chicago Blues hosting the Kansas City Coyotes. The most interesting matchup will be when Chicago has the ball. Mark Strike has some exciting receiving options in Fresh Booter and Atasuke, but with KC's incredible pass defense who knows how much they'll be able to throw the ball? On KC's side of the ball it will come to down to whether the Blue can slow down former Baltimore Hawk Captain Marcus Robinson on the ground. Robinson's new to the DSFL this year and KC doesn't have much of an offensive line, so he's gonna have to create his own runs against Chicago. Chalk it up to home field, but I have Chicago winning a nail biter, Chicago 21 - Kansas City 17.

Finally we have a rematch of week 1's instant classic with the Portland Pythons traveling to the Norfolk to face the Seawolves. In week 1 Portland was able to pull out a week one win thanks to the dominance of Jaimes Christ and John Wachter through the air. Will Norfolk be able to slow Portland's air attack better this time? When Norfolk had the ball in week 1 they went to Conall O'Sullivan and he dominated. Will Portland this time have the ability to game plan to slow down the newest O'Sullivan sibling? I don't think so. Expect another dominant O'Sullivan performance as Norfolk wins this one Norfolk 28 - Portland 24.

GRADED

*DSFL Weeks 3 and 4 previews - kckolbe - 11-09-2017

Great preview, so glad I didn't have to shit one out this afternoon

*DSFL Weeks 3 and 4 previews - iamslm22 - 11-09-2017

(11-09-2017, 10:32 AM)kckolbe Wrote:Great preview, so glad I didn't have to shit one out this afternoon

Thanks dude! I got no problem splitting them up if you want as the year goes on.

*DSFL Weeks 3 and 4 previews - cosbornballboy - 11-09-2017

(11-09-2017, 07:00 AM)iamslm22 Wrote:I see a close one Portland 24 - Chicago 20.

Put some respeck on our name Tongue

*DSFL Weeks 3 and 4 previews - PDXBaller - 11-09-2017

Ultimini....I still think we need to come up with a better name. Come on DSFL GMs! Let's brainstorm something we can all agree on!