International Simulation Football League
*Week 2 Power Rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Week 2 Power Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=5981)

Pages: 1 2

*Week 2 Power Rankings - tlk742 - 11-10-2017

Power rankings indicate that if two teams face off with all things neutral, the higher team should win, does that happen? It’s why we play the game.

By the index power rankings, the Outlaws sit at 1.

1. ARI Arizona Outlaws (2-0) ?+1
The Outlaws are still looking good. Lose some games damnit, this is getting boring, and I cannot in good conscience argue that the Cats are better than the Outlaws yet. No one seems to be able to stop the 23 million dollar man.

2. SJS San Jose SaberCats (2-0) ?+2
Ok stop me if you have heard this one before, the Sabercats start off strong, with a few upsets and a team that looks like their unstoppable on both fronts, and while keeping a few games close, look like a strong candidate for a breakout year. The following problems happen where the Cats cool off and manage to disappoint fans once more. Anyways, the Cats look hot this year and ready to take a chance at the playoffs, with an upset at Baltimore the Cats look to possibly take down the Outlaws a peg and go without a loss against the Hawks in San Jose.

3. BALBaltimore Hawks (1-1) ?-2
What a heartbreak. That said, the Hawks are still in the NSFC, in one of the weakest years for the division, so it is anyone’s game. That said, 4 picks by Blocksdale and a close loss are not something to get super upset about, the fact that this team had as many turnovers and barely lost is a sign that they’re still really formidable.

4. OCO Orange County Otters (0-2) ?-1
Orange County has a weird home field vibe. For some reason the Otters aren’t as strong on their home turf as other teams are. Two home losses in a row means that the otters have ways to go to prove themselves. That said, the Otters are dangerous, holding the offense to 2.5 YPC can shut down the most fearsome of run games.

5. PHI Philadelphia Liberty(1-1) ?0
Vintage Rove is raw prone to mistakes, vintage Rove is what they got. 5 picks is inexcusable and that will hopefully be remedied as the Liberty hope to get back on track and be the first wild card repeat appearance for the NSFC.

6. YKW Yellowknife Wraiths (1-1) ?+1
Upset victory, Eric Kennedy and DJ Law coupled with a solid defensive performance meant that the Wraiths are looking good. Were we too early in writing off this season as lost? Probably. Do we care? Not really. Gosh Jarden looks like a good receiver choice for the team, but by Passer Rating, Akselsen is bottom three, so something has to give for this team.

7. LVL Las Vegas Legion (1-1) ?-1
“It looks like a home game for the Legion” was one of the comments I saw during the game, and it’s pretty accurate, the Legion just dismantled the Yeti. Stone has made people already forget about Berc, and the FA pair of Fulton and Carter got a pair of picks to boot off their old team in Colorado, I don’t think anyone on the Legion could have asked for a better game.

8. COL Colorado Yeti (0-2) ?0
I don’t think Pierno is a bad QB, and he’s definitely improving, But at what point does the project fall apart? The Yeti just look deflated on the field and can’t seem to get anything. The defense can’t stop, and so they turn to the still raw prospect to lead comeback drives and insurmountable odds. Would they take Logan Noble when he returns? Maybe.

Code:
630 words

@acki edited this, as I didn’t write it spur of the moment, so please send him the first 1m.
also please send @enigmatic $1 as I can thank her for all the delta topic descriptions

GRADED

*Week 2 Power Rankings - 7hawk77 - 11-10-2017

I really do enjoy your "weekly" power rankings.

I will note, I'm a bit confused about the payout.

630 words = $1,030,000.

Send 1 million to acki = $30,000 remaining.

Send 1 million to enigmatic = $-970,000.

Am I taking crazy pills?

*Week 2 Power Rankings - TheMemeMaestro - 11-10-2017

(11-10-2017, 12:48 PM)7hawk77 Wrote:I really do enjoy your "weekly" power rankings.

630 words = $1,030,000.

Am I taking crazy pills?

Send @Noble the first 1m for this comment

(11-10-2017, 03:48 PM)7hawk77 Wrote:I really do enjoy your "weekly" power rankings.

630 words = $1,030,000.

Am I taking crazy pills?
$1, 1 dollar

I'm dumb AF

*Week 2 Power Rankings - pulsedk - 11-10-2017

I love your weekly power rankings.

I will note I'm a bit confused about the payout.

630 words = $1,030,000

Send 20 million to acki = -$18,970,000 remaining

Send 400 million to enigmatic = -$418,970,000 remaining

Am I taking crazy pills or did I just not read it?

Haters gonna hate.

#SanAntonioHaters

*Week 2 Power Rankings - enigmatic - 11-10-2017

I just said it was bugging me idk why it was such a big deal that you had to mention me.

*Week 2 Power Rankings - DeathOnReddit - 11-10-2017

Thank god you have realized that putting the Hawks #1 over us was W.R.O.N.G
As always Asipi is right!

(11-10-2017, 05:41 PM)DeathOnReddit Wrote:Thank god you have realized that putting the Hawks #1 over us was W.R.O.N.G
As always Asipi is right!
Is that why they call you broken clock? because you're right sometimes and don't work?