International Simulation Football League
*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno (/showthread.php?tid=5988)

Pages: 1 2

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - TheMemeMaestro - 11-11-2017

Look, I am going to be completely honest here. This will be an OOC article written with no pre-planning and me jotting down my thoughts. I do not speak for Wozy or Daybe or anyone else on the Yeti. This is not an "OFFICIAL YETI STATEMENT." This is me.

First things first, I would like to apologize to @ralz9. You have been an amazing guy in the LR and one of my favorite people on the site. You have been loyal to us, even in our terrible times. I just want to let you know that if it were entirely up to me, there would have been better communication.

Obviously, there has been a big situation that has gone down. We had our man in Pierno. However, the rest of the FO (Not just Daybe) was not happy with his performance. I still believed in him, but whatever. The point is, we were discussing a potential change in QB. We had been talking about Wozy switching positions to QB, with Pierno switching to WR. We were going to have PigSnout run some tests, but due to irl things it slipped my mind. I did not give him the sim file. After those tests were ran, we were going to discuss the position change with ralz. However, the position change happened. Again, I am so sorry that it happened this way. #FuckTheYetiGM

I understand the want to leave the team. However I hope that I can try to convince you otherwise. I am so sorry this had to happen this way. Please do not hold this against me, or any members of the Yeti organization.

GRADED

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - Bzerkap - 11-11-2017

@TheMemeMaestro it’s not over yet. If you can stroke egos and talk it over it isn’t done. The position change isn’t final. It is final if @TheWoZy leaves it up for tomorrow though.

I would suggest you talk to your team and figure it out before committing positon changes

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - TheWoZy - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 02:16 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:@TheMemeMaestro it’s not over yet. If you can stroke egos and talk it over it isn’t done. The position change isn’t final. It is final if @TheWoZy leaves it up for tomorrow though.

I would suggest you talk to your team and figure it out before committing positon changes
Can someone update me late? We need more time to discuss.

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - Bzerkap - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 01:21 AM)TheWoZy Wrote:Can someone update me late? We need more time to discuss.
I can tell the updater to hold off I guess

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - 124715 - 11-11-2017

@TheWoZy just wait until next week imo

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - iamslm22 - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 02:21 AM)TheWoZy Wrote:Can someone update me late? We need more time to discuss.

I agree with DiMirio. If you're not sure, just hold off for now. There's no rush to get it done immediately.

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - manicmav36 - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 02:30 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:I can tell the updater to hold off I guess

Hey, that's me!

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - timeconsumer - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 09:49 AM)iamslm22 Wrote:I agree with DiMirio. If you're not sure, just hold off for now. There's no rush to get it done immediately.

Maybe they're in win-now mode?

Lol

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - 124715 - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 11:13 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Maybe they're in win-now mode?

Ummm.... i don't know how that's going to work.....

*TheMemeMaestro Statement Regarding Pierno - iamslm22 - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 10:13 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Maybe they're in win-now mode?

Lol

Yeti ownership are gonna fire mememaestro and bring in the Colangelos.