International Simulation Football League
Two Moderation Suspensions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Two Moderation Suspensions (/showthread.php?tid=6159)

Pages: 1 2

Two Moderation Suspensions - White Cornerback - 11-24-2017

Firstly this punishment is regarding the deletion of moderation logs by Er. It was brought to our attention that Pest is missing any trace of mod logs. We know he should have at least one from 10/31 when he edited a topic title. From there we combed the Head Office admin logs, Baller's admin logs, and Er's admin logs to conclude that the only person who could have possibly deleted Tim Pest's mod logs is Er.

Er was questioned about the matter and denied the deletion of Pest's moderation logs. At the time of the moderation logs being deleted, Tim Pest was under investigation for gfx sharing and his previous history and logs were deemed to be evidence. Due to the evidence available, we can't reasonably conclude that it was a matter of accident both Er and Tim Pest are missing mod logs, therefore, we have decided to enact the following punishment:

- 25% fine of current bank account.
- 5 season moderation suspension.
- Will not be given the chance to retain site ownership.

Finally user @kckolbe recently deleted the above previous announcement regarding Er's punishment. As a result of his moderation abuse he will be punished in the following ways.

- $2,000,000 fine
- 2 season moderating suspension (restricted DSFL GM access)

Two Moderation Suspensions - Saliva^ - 11-24-2017

lmao, Dermot right now

[Image: giphy.gif]

Two Moderation Suspensions - bovovovo - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 12:40 PM)Dermot Wrote:- 25% fine of current bank account.
- 5 season moderation suspension.
- Will not be given the chance to retain site ownership.

Minor clarification questions...

Is this part I quoted being applied both Er and Pest, or just Er?

Also is Pest still being investigated?

Two Moderation Suspensions - Muford - 11-24-2017

Only 2 million for kckolbe? I mean, hes not at Er's level of money, but hes close to the 30 mil mark, the 2mil will not really effect him. I mean he even stated that the 2mil penalty would do nothing to him, shouldn't he be hit as well with a 25%?

Two Moderation Suspensions - bovovovo - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 01:04 PM)Muford Wrote:Only 2 million for kckolbe? I mean, hes not at Er's level of money, but hes close to the 30 mil mark, the 2mil will not really effect him. I mean he even stated that the 2mil penalty would do nothing to him, shouldn't he be hit as well with a 25%?

There's a big difference between deleting the mod logs of someone that's currently being investigated and what kolbe did, imo

Two Moderation Suspensions - manicmav36 - 11-24-2017

Well done, front office. Now hopefully we can get back to enjoying some football.

Two Moderation Suspensions - White Cornerback - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 05:54 PM)bovovovo Wrote:Minor clarification questions...

Is this part I quoted being applied both Er and Pest, or just Er?

Also is Pest still being investigated?

Just Er, apologies if it's unclear.

No Tim Pest is not under investigation currently.

Two Moderation Suspensions - kckolbe - 11-24-2017

Both tough decisions. I am disappointed that an important investigation was seemingly prevented from finding the truth by deleting evidence, but at least something meaningful was done. I will not appeal.

Two Moderation Suspensions - iamslm22 - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 01:04 PM)Muford Wrote:Only 2 million for kckolbe? I mean, hes not at Er's level of money, but hes close to the 30 mil mark, the 2mil will not really effect him. I mean he even stated that the 2mil penalty would do nothing to him, shouldn't he be hit as well with a 25%?

25% is because of the severity's of ER's actions. Kckolbe'a offense was his first one and did not involve another user. Additionally, it was remedied within 5 minutes. ER deleted logs we that we cannot recover and deleted evidence

Two Moderation Suspensions - Muford - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 12:48 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:25% is because of the severity's of ER's actions. Kckolbe'a offense was his first one and did not involve another user. Additionally, it was remedied within 5 minutes. ER deleted logs we that we cannot recover and deleted evidence

Going off what you said, ERs offense was his first one as well. And granted, it can not be remedied but it seems to me you guys are looking for reasons to go above and beyond just to hurt his bank account.