International Simulation Football League
*Darren Smallwood Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Darren Smallwood Presser (/showthread.php?tid=6630)

Pages: 1 2

*Darren Smallwood Presser - tlk742 - 12-20-2017

I don't think I've ever done a presser before, so why not?

Ask away, I will answer anything I can.

*Darren Smallwood Presser - Bzerkap - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 08:42 AM)tlk742 Wrote:I don't think I've ever done a presser before, so why not?

Ask away, I will answer anything I can.
As the most disappointing WR in the S2 class and potentially the league as a whole, do you feel like switching to RB will somehow lessen that disappointment?

*Darren Smallwood Presser - 37thchamber - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 05:12 PM)Bzerkap Wrote:As the most disappointing WR in the S2 class and potentially the league as a whole, do you feel like switching to RB will somehow lessen that disappointment?
[Image: emkNDbU.jpg]

*Darren Smallwood Presser - 7hawk77 - 12-20-2017

How does it feel to not be in the championship of the Sabercats fantasy football league?

Are you excited about the position swap? What are you looking forward to most about being a running back now?

How do you think this will impact the organization?

*Darren Smallwood Presser - timeconsumer - 12-20-2017

Why will this change make no difference in the Sabercats hopes for a championship?

*Darren Smallwood Presser - iamslm22 - 12-20-2017

You'll likely be compared to Jordan Yates since he's a former SJS RB. How do you compare to him?

Where do you think you'll rank in terms of RBs this upcoming season?

(12-20-2017, 11:12 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:As the most disappointing WR in the S2 class and potentially the league as a whole, do you feel like switching to RB will somehow lessen that disappointment?
I'd say third most disappointing, the Hawks took Matthew Vincent over me, is John Ross still active? Anyways, I plan to be just as disappointing and middle of the road in my new position.

(12-20-2017, 11:46 AM)7hawk77 Wrote:How does it feel to not be in the championship of the Sabercats fantasy football league?

Are you excited about the position swap? What are you looking forward to most about being a running back now?

How do you think this will impact the organization?
I mean, it was a 6 person league because we had no idea what we were doing, it's wasn't super competitive, and I barely lost...

I am excited and looking forward to actually doing something on the field and not just bankrolling my teamamtes

In terms of impact, well it's gonna be a slog but I think we can get to the playoffs now.

(12-20-2017, 11:57 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Why will this change make no difference in the Sabercats hopes for a championship?
I mean it's all rigged anyways so...meh

(12-20-2017, 12:04 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:You'll likely be compared to Jordan Yates since he's a former SJS RB. How do you compare to him?

Where do you think you'll rank in terms of RBs this upcoming season?
Ok so real talk, fuck those comparisons. First off, I will never ask for 12m. Not going to happen, that's a huge burden on whatever team and no RB is worth that money. Secondly, when the position change happened, I built his tracker and helped him with allocating points so, I'm not too worried.

As for placement here we go, as done with 0 thought:
Mack
Tweed
Hawks RB who is not Farlane
Yates
Nuck/Kennedy
Smallwood
Savea
Whoever is running in Philly
Farlane
Diaz/Durden

Have you considered changing your nickname from "checkers" to "vacuum"?

(12-20-2017, 01:40 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:Have you considered changing your nickname from "checkers" to "vacuum"?
I don't believe in people giving themselves nicknames. I got this nickname from @SimmerDownBruhh Ricky Maddox, so I don't think I'll be changing it.

(12-20-2017, 02:51 PM)tlk742 Wrote:I don't believe in people giving themselves nicknames.  I got this nickname from @SimmerDownBruhh Ricky Maddox, so I don't think I'll be changing it.

I thought you got it from Chess