International Simulation Football League
Lincoln Jefferson Retires - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Lincoln Jefferson Retires (/showthread.php?tid=6632)

Pages: 1 2

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - adam2552 - 12-20-2017

Lincoln Jefferson is hanging up his cleats. The star safety and former WR ends his career with 1 Ultimus Victory, which came in his rookie season in the league. After that season, he left the Arizona Outlaws to become a founding member of the Philadelphia Liberty. In that same off-season Jefferson suffered a tragic injury that cost him his legs. Doctors said he would never play again, but after being fitted for prosthetic legs, and switching to defense, Jefferson became one of the most feared safeties in the league. This past off-season was extraordinarily difficult for Jefferson as he was traded from the Philadelphia Liberty back to the Arizona Outlaws. The move caught Jefferson off guard and he has struggled to come to terms with the change since the trade. Instead of moving his family to Arizona and having to start over in a new city, Jefferson has decided the best thing to do is retire at the end of this season and live out his days peacefully in the suburbs of Philadelphia.

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - SwagSloth - 12-20-2017

Sorry to hear that you're nervous about moving. I know that Will Smith was also anxious about moving out of Philly, but I believe it ending up working out well for him. Hopefully, it will work out well for you, too.

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - DeathOnReddit - 12-20-2017

Sucks to see him retire. He couldve really helped out the outlaws

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - 37thchamber - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 07:19 PM)SwagSloth Wrote:Sorry to hear that you're nervous about moving. I know that Will Smith was also anxious about moving out of Philly, but I believe it ending up working out well for him. Hopefully, it will work out well for you, too.
I feel like Bel Air and Phoenix are very different places though to be fair.

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - SwagSloth - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 02:35 PM)37thchamber Wrote:I feel like Bel Air and Phoenix are very different places though to be fair.

That is a fair assessment.

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - Bzerkap - 12-20-2017

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - ADwyer87 - 12-20-2017

cool, now i can stop pretending that I dont hate you being on my team lol

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - RavensFanFromOntario - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 07:33 PM)ADwyer87 Wrote:cool, now i can stop pretending that I dont hate you being on my team lol

Nacho team anymore Wink

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - ADwyer87 - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 06:35 PM)RavensFanFromOntario Wrote:Nacho team anymore Wink
you made me panic check the trade threads lol

Lincoln Jefferson Retires - RavensFanFromOntario - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 07:37 PM)ADwyer87 Wrote:you made me panic check the trade threads lol

I guess it hasn't been posted yet.