International Simulation Football League
Romeo Devitt Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Romeo Devitt Presser (/showthread.php?tid=672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Romeo Devitt Presser - Evans - 05-27-2017

Ask away

Romeo Devitt Presser - Perkules - 05-27-2017

There are allegations you didn't run the 40 at the combine due to a failed drug test, is their any validity to this?

In a stocked QB class where do you think you'll go in the draft?

If you are stuck in a backup role will you do what you can to help your QB ? Plotting to get the starting role? Or asking for a trade?

What do you bring to a team?

Is this your first sim league?

(05-27-2017, 05:45 PM)Perkules Wrote:There are allegations you didn't run the 40 at the combine due to a failed drug test, is their any validity to this?

In a stocked QB class where do you think you'll go in the draft?

If you are stuck in a backup role will you do what you can to help your QB ? Plotting to get the starting role? Or asking for a trade?

What do you bring to a team?

Is this your first sim league?

1. Running the 40 is irrelevant for a QB. I'm here to run an offense using my arm. I'm able to pick apart defenses without having to rely on athletics. They auto failed me for the drug test when I brought the cup back with number two in it instead of number one. Guess they didn't find it as funny as I did.

2. I'm not really sure. I will not be responding to any of the interest threads because I don't care who decides to draft me. I'll play anywhere and for anyone.

3. I want to start at QB in this league. I will not settle for a back up role. I would be willing to move positions if it gets me on the field, but I think I am a starting caliber QB for this league. If a team intends for me to play at a different position, I want those discussions to take place before I am drafted.

4. I bring leadership and the ability to make my teammates better. These other QBs worry about themselves. I'm here to be a part of a championship team.

5. Not at all.

Romeo Devitt Presser - Dinklburger01 - 05-27-2017

1. Do you think you might take advantage of the ability to switch positions after the draft, or are you determined to remain a QB?

2. What is the biggest obstacle that has stood in your way so far?

3. How do you feel you compare to fellow QB Jameis Christ?

4. Would you feel excited, pressured, or both of you were picked first overall by the Otters?

5. How long do you think your body can take the punishment of football?

(05-27-2017, 10:39 PM)Dinklburger01 Wrote:1. Do you think you might take advantage of the ability to switch positions after the draft, or are you determined to remain a QB?

2. What is the biggest obstacle that has stood in your way so far?

3. How do you feel you compare to fellow QB Jameis Christ?

4. Would you feel excited, pressured, or both of you were picked first overall by the Otters?

5. How long do you think your body can take the punishment of football?

1. Goal is to remain at QB but I would be willing to change if the situation was right. I'm here to win championships and that's what I intend to do regardless of position.

2. Getting my name out there. I wasn't on many of these teams scouting boards whenever this process started. I have to find a way to make up the ground I lost due to not being as well known as some of these prospects.

3. Don't know much about him, but I'm sure he sounds just like all the other guys out there. He wants to win. He wants to help his team. He thinks he can be a great leader. Difference between he and I is that I am actually going to do those things.

4. First overall has a huge amount of pressure behind it but I think I would embrace it rather than sulk. It puts a lot of weight on your shoulders but being the face of the franchise should help lift that weight.

5. However long I need it to. I've never been an injury prone player. Knock on wood it stays that way.

Romeo Devitt Presser - timeconsumer - 05-27-2017

1) What do you think is the most important thing for a player to do in order to succeed in the NSFL?
2) Do you feel a player's persona could positively or negatively impact their draft standing for some teams?
3) If you were a GM, who would be your #1 pick this year (besides yourself)?
4) If you had to decide between taking a 10 yard sack and taking an intentional grounding call, which do you take?
5) As a quarterback would you rather have an elite offensive line or an elite core of receivers?

Romeo Devitt Presser - Jbearly - 05-27-2017

What sets you apart from the dozen other qbs in this draft?

What team would you ideally end up on? does being in a big market matter?

Would you be okay with being a backup for a while when you get to the league?

Romeo Devitt Presser - Bafetimbi Gomis - 05-27-2017

Romeo Devitt, Prince Devitt, or Romeo Miller?

Seeing how you have Macho Man as your profile pic, do you think the long standing rumors of Macho Man engaging in sexual relations with a young Stephanie McMahon are true?

What prior sim league experience have you had previously if you had any?

Do you eat ass?

Why did you choose to be a QB despite the position being stacked as is?

Romeo Devitt Presser - Apache_Chief - 05-28-2017

Hey Romeo, just a few questions for you!

1. If you had to describe yourself in one word to the GM's of this league, what word would that be?

2. Is there a running back in the upcoming draft that you'd want to share the backfield with?

3. Do you think you have enough speed to get out of a sack or are you just going to rely on good line play and quick thinking to avoid getting hit?

4. Do you prefer to go for the boom-or-bust deep ball or are you content with a short and slow grind?

5. Finally, what would your signature move be called if you were a wrestler? And if you feel so inclined, what would the move entail?

Romeo Devitt Presser - Evans - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 04:39 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:1) What do you think is the most important thing for a player to do in order to succeed in the NSFL?
2) Do you feel a player's persona could positively or negatively impact their draft standing for some teams?
3) If you were a GM, who would be your #1 pick this year (besides yourself)?
4) If you had to decide between taking a 10 yard sack and taking an intentional grounding call, which do you take?
5) As a quarterback would you rather have an elite offensive line or an elite core of receivers?

1. Find a build and commit to it. Having a plan going into the season can help you hit the ground running.

2. Depends. If it's an outrageous character that seems like they may put themselves before the team, I see them possibly getting passed up by a few teams.

3. I haven't paid enough attention to know who is who and what the teams already have honestly. Probably Ballerstorm's guy. If he goes inactive there's no league.

4. Intentional grounding. Sacks can build momentum for the defensive line.

5. Offensive line. Having great wide receivers makes my job easier, but a good o line can turn average wide receivers into great ones. Rules benefit the offense so if I can stand back there and let things develop, it would be awesome.