International Simulation Football League
Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=676)

Pages: 1 2

Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - EvanR123 - 05-27-2017

Lindarius Shelton, Linebacker out of Louisiana State University here, feel free to throw me any questions you may have.

Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - Perkules - 05-27-2017

What type of backer are you?

LSU has produced some great secondary players over the years, but Kwon Alexander has been an underrated MLB. Have you learned anything from him?

When you retire what will you most be remembered for?

Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - Dinklburger01 - 05-27-2017

1. What is your number one responsibility as a linebacker?

2. Do you want to be a leader, or do you expect leadership to be thrust upon you?

3. If you knew you had a concussion, would you report it?

4. How did you fare against Leonard Fournette in practice? Did he truck your shit?

5. Do you expect to have to make any changes to your body for the pros?

What type of backer are you?

The position I mostly played while at LSU was MLB so I am certainly more comfortable there. Although I can do a little bit of everything, I like to say that the most I can contribute to a team is in coverage. When the ball is in play, I'm just going to play my heart out to make sure it doesn't progress across that football field. I see myself as a defensive leader whom others look up to.

LSU has produced some great secondary players over the years, but Kwon Alexander has been an underrated MLB.  Have you learned anything from him?

Kwon's an idol for all of us over at LSU. I thankfully had the pleasure of playing alongside him for a season and he is the main contributor to my attitude on and off the football field. He always brought this sort of confidence and energy to the team that we as a team appreciated so much.

When you retire what will you most be remember for?

Well I want people to remember me as the guy who led his team to a championship. The one who leaves the game as one of the best in his position. I expect nothing but greatness out of my time as a player.

(05-27-2017, 10:06 PM)Dinklburger01 Wrote:1. What is your number one responsibility as a linebacker?

2. Do you want to be a leader, or do you expect leadership to be thrust upon you?

3. If you knew you had a concussion, would you report it?

4. How did you fare against Leonard Fournette in practice? Did he truck your shit?

5. Do you expect to have to make any changes to your body for the pros?

1. My one and only job on the field is to stop the football. Whether that be in coverage, rushing the passer, or stuffing the run, I am going to do that to the best of my ability and in the end, get that job done.

2. I have been a leader my entire life while on the field. My teammates in college and I hope at the next level, will look up to me as someone who will bring them to victory.

3. If I were to play with a concussion, I wouldn't be able to give 100%. If I'm not bringing my all into the football field, I don't deserve to be playing the game. I have a responsibility to myself and my teammates to go out there when I'm healthy and I would never risk a being the cause of my team losing under those circumstances. In no way would I ever keep that to myself.

4. Leonard and I have had some fun in practice going against each other. I will admit that he's gotten the best of me in the past but he never once had it easy, that's for sure.

5. I mean coming into the league I am of course going to try and build up some more muscle and have a much more extreme training regimen along with a more concentrated diet. Keeping myself in shape is the first step to being successful in the league.

Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - Ghostspeed - 05-27-2017

Mr. Shelton big fan,

1. Are you the type linebacker who would give an opposing WR a warning shout prior to spearing them in the kidneys if they were to jump for a quick 8 yard in over the middle of the field?
..if yes thanks for the warning.
2. How much tape do you use on your hands and wrists when suiting up for a big game & a follow up .. Ever written the name of an opposing QB on the palm of your hand and then shown it to them across the line of scrimmage?
3. Favorite ice cream?

(05-27-2017, 11:53 PM)Ghostspeed Wrote:Mr. Shelton big fan,

1. Are you the type linebacker who would give an opposing WR a warning shout prior to spearing them in the kidneys if they were to jump for a quick 8 yard in over the middle of the field?
..if yes thanks for the warning.
2. How much tape do you use on your hands and wrists when suiting up for a big game & a follow up .. Ever written the name of an opposing QB on the palm of your hand and then shown it to them across the line of scrimmage?
3. Favorite ice cream?

1. I can't say that I've done that before nor do I believe that I need to. I can stick with opposing receivers well enough, not just tight ends. I do hit very hard though so if that's enough warning for you, there you go.

2. I've had to use a fair amount of tape in the past due to some bleeding problems but that's just how the game goes. Never written any QBs name on the tape though but they should already be terrified of me blindsiding them in the pocket. I'm getting to them whether they like it or not.

3. Rocky Road all the way my man

Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - Apache_Chief - 05-28-2017

Lindarius, just a few questions for you!

1. How did you feel about the head coaching change that occurred your last season at LSU? Is the team left in good hands or are you glad to be gone?

2. What is one skill on the field you feel most scouts/GM's don't give you enough credit for?

3. Is there a drill at the combine you particularly are looking forward to?

4. Where would be your ideal location to end up at in the draft?

5. What do you think about athletes stocking on water weight for the combine? Is it silly or does it have some merit?

Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - SimmerDownBruhh - 05-28-2017

What keeps you motivated, in everything you do?

Rap Music or Rock Music

What is your favorite drink of choice? (Can be alcoholic or non alcoholic)

What is your favorite NFL Team/NFL Player?

Give me your sack celebration dance.

Lindarius Shelton - LB(LSU) Press Conference - Shaka - 05-28-2017

Lindarius Shelton, Linebacker out of Louisiana State - Was that on purpose?
You gona always rock to no avatar, no signature look? I dig it.
But if you had to pick a players picture to represent you, who would you pick?
Outside or Inside Bakcer?
I'm not from the SHL so I actually don't know this - Are you from there?