International Simulation Football League
*Arbin Asipi's Journey Part 1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Arbin Asipi's Journey Part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=6955)

*Arbin Asipi's Journey Part 1 - DeathOnReddit - 01-03-2018

I can still remember when it all started. Back before the Er scandal, before ballerstorm stepped down, before it all. There was just excitement for the draft. It would be the start of a new league, one for players who weren't able to get into the NFL. The prospects list was huge, and the draft would have 20+ rounds. I can still remember waiting for my name to be called, but it was a while before it happened. The first, second, third, and so on went before the magic moment finally happened. I can still remember the words now. "And with the 66th pick in the 2017 NSFL Inaugural draft. the Arizona Outlaws select Arbin Asipi, DT from UCONN!" My family went crazy haha, I had to quiet them down so I could hear the GM of the outlaws call me. He told me he was shocked I fell so low, and that he was glad to have drafted me. I knew from that moment, this would be the team I spent my career with. And I was right, maybe I thought it would be a 10-15 year career, but hey. Cant predict everything.

Before the first season began, everyone in the league said we were the worse team. They thought we would finish last, that we wouldn't win more than 2 games, that we would be the #1 overall pick next year. And preseason seemed to show that they were right, we went 0-4. But they should've known, preseason means nothing. The regular season came and gone, and we were 9-5, first in the ASFC even if our record was the same as the Orange County Otters, out rivals. The league still didnt respect us, they said we got lucky, that we would never win. One player was reported saying "I've forgotten more about this game than you'll ever know. When I tell you you're not going to the Championship game, you're not going to the Championship game. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Enjoy your 2 regular season wins." The player is known as the biggest bust in NSFL history. We go on to beat the Otters, but still they were doubted. The yeti were going to beat us everyone said, yet we won. And ended the first ever NSFL season as Ultimus winners.

People still doubted us before the 2nd season. They said we got lucky and that there is no way we would be able to repeat as NSFL champions. We went 3-1 in preseason though, so that talk was quickly quieted. In our LR we were hyped. This was a chance to go back to back, and be put down in NSFL history forever. And as the season went on, and we kept winning we slowly started getting more and more excited. We were getting super confident, and if you asked around the league they would say we were getting cocky. With me being the worse. I kept boasting about my rings, and how much better we were than the rest of the league. And I had fun doing it. Would I do it again? Yes. Anyways, we went on to win another ultimus. And boy were we excited like hell.

Season 3. The chance for a threepeat. This time the league understood we were the best, and talked about possibly going undefeated. I thought we could, but coach said to ignore the talks. We didnt go undefeated but we still went on to have another great season. Around this time there was suspicion of perhaps PEDs, but nothing much came of it. Come playoffs, we won again. Threepeat baby! We did it! Not much else to say about this season, we won another ultimus.

Code:
623 words

GRADED

*Arbin Asipi's Journey Part 1 - 4D Chess - 01-03-2018

ASIPI IS GOAT

*Arbin Asipi's Journey Part 1 - DeathOnReddit - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 01:07 PM)4D Chess Wrote:ASIPI IS GOAT

We are all GOAT