International Simulation Football League
*Nicholas Pierno AMA - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Nicholas Pierno AMA (/showthread.php?tid=6961)

*Nicholas Pierno AMA - ralz9 - 01-03-2018

Hi everyone, I'd to chat today about my extension, which is $17,000,000, not $13,000,000, oops, with the Colorado Yeti, my sponsorship deal with Big Baller Brand and any other questions. Also, follow me on Twitter at @NickPYeti!

You just went 12/23, 80 passing yards, 3 interceptions, and sacked 4 times. how are you feeling?

It was a rough first game, I don't think we were able to get the ball into the hands of our best player early and that kept us from getting a rhythm going on offense. I'm a bit sore, but this season is going to be a marathon, not a sprint. Time to put that one at the backburner and look ahead.

TMZ released video of you and some other players on the yeti out partying the night before one of your preseason games. care to comment? Do you even care if you win or lose?

I was out with Andre Bly Jr. and a few of the guys before a preseason game. Note that this was a preseason game that we won. I'm not going to pretend to be apologetic about it. I think few can understand how important the off-field dynamic between teammates is. Our locker room was a ghost town my rookie year, now, that's starting to change. Being buds with everyone won't guarantee an Ultimus, but it sure as hell will help keep a core together and grow and that's what's important for this team. If off the field actions begin to effect us on the field directly, then I'll start to be concerned, but I'm not there yet.

You are on pace to shatter your interception record from your rookie season. What are you trying to do to not repeat the performance of your last 2 seasons?

I worked on my IQ a lot over the offseason and now focusing on my accuracy has been a focus for me during this year.

Without a single player over 30 yards receiving, who do you trust the most with the ball in their hands?

Boss Tweed, no question. He's a future first ballot hall of famer and a Yeti guy through and through.

With the recent announcement of Brice Boggs retiring at the end of the season, is "The Process" really going to pan out how you expect it will?

Yes. I trust my front office.

How much is the BBB deal worth and are you going to treat yourself by buying something extravagant?

The deal is worth $1,500,000 annually. I'm not a super materialistic guy, I mean, I like nice things and nice clothes, but I'm not super flashy. Most of this will be set aside as travel money that I can use to clear my head with during the offseason. I've always wanted to visit Asia.

Big Baller Brand has been extremely polarizing in the media recently, promoting thieves as well as college and high school dropouts. what was your reasoning for signing with that company?

I support the start-up business created by an entrepreneurial African-American man. American dream, fellas.

@Goretron @sapp2013

*Nicholas Pierno AMA - sapp2013 - 01-03-2018

You just went 12/23, 80 passing yards, 3 interceptions, and sacked 4 times. how are you feeling?

TMZ released video of you and some other players on the yeti out partying the night before one of your preseason games. care to comment? Do you even care if you win or lose?

You are on pace to shatter your interception record from your rookie season. What are you trying to do to not repeat the performance of your last 2 seasons?

Without a single player over 30 yards receiving, who do you trust the most with the ball in their hands?

With the recent announcement of Brice Boggs retiring at the end of the season, is "The Process" really going to pan out how you expect it will?

Big Baller Brand has been extremely polarizing in the media recently, promoting thieves as well as college and high school dropouts. what was your reasoning for signing with that company?

*Nicholas Pierno AMA - Goretron - 01-04-2018

How much is the BBB deal worth and are you going to treat yourself by buying something extravagant?