International Simulation Football League
*McPoyal diary #4 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *McPoyal diary #4 (/showthread.php?tid=6976)

*McPoyal diary #4 - Alfredo_Pasta - 01-04-2018

Before I go into everything that happened during my junior year of high school playoff games,I would just like to apologise to my future self and anyone else who might pick up this diary. Since this is my personal diary I have not been keeping up very well with spelling or proof reading anything. Now that we have that all out of the way I can finish this fun journey of my junior year. So I had just got done talking about my prolific performance junior year and how the Princeton Vikings went eleven and one that year. The way the playoffs worked was regional quarterfinals, semifinals, finals, final four and the championship game. First game we beat down the other school, elida forty eight to seven. I came down with a total of three touchdowns during that game. The next week for semi finals was a big game. We played Dunbar. And it's safe to say that be and Charlie Kelly had a hugh mungus game. We beat Dunbar sixty four to twenty six. I score four touchdowns myself that game. They could not stop our offense. We were clicking on all cylinders. I finished that game with twenty targets and seventeen receptions for four touchdowns. It's safe to say I had one hell of a game. I wanted the game ball that game but to be fair Charlie Kelly put up sixty four points that game. So I was okay that I didn't get it and he did. That and because we were such good friends. At this point we headed into regional finals with s pretty good feeling we were going to the championship game. We ended up playing Chaminade - Julienne. We, obviously, crushed them as well. We settled for a final score of forty four to fourteen. At this point it wasn't even fair for the other teams. I scored a total of two touchdowns that game and the coach actually sat me a Charlie Kelly at the half because we were winning thirty five to zero. They ended up scoring two touchdowns at the very end of the game, in garbage time. It was probably a little insulting to the other team that we got sat but coach Sean Mcvay said there was no reason to get us hurt this close to championship game. The next week rolls around and we play Central Catholic In the final four. By half time it was seven to zero central Catholic. Charlie Kelly threw two interceptions, one off my hands, and our running back, rickety cricket, fumbled once on the opening kick off, which is how they scored in the first half. Second half comes around and coach Sean Mcvay got us right because we finished sixteen to seven in a victory that would take us to the championship game. It's now the week before the championship game and we find out that we are playing tri - valley. I couldn't they made it. We were ranked number one in our division and tri - valley was ranked number five in theirs. We were all so excited and to be there and the whole week everyone cheered us on every day in the hallways at school. Saturday night tools around and we find ourselves at the division three Ohio championship game. Princeton Vikings vrs the tri - valley villagers. We went into halftime with a lead of fourteen to nine. They had one touchdown and had a safety on Charlie Kelly. I accounted for one of our touchdowns. Unfortunately during the second half of that championship game I received eight more catches and zero touchdowns. Making it one of my lesser nights. But tri - valley only scored ten more points on our prolific defense and our offense ended the night with twenty seven points. That's right, we were division three state champions. And boy did it feel good! We had one hell of a year. Going eleven and one in the regular season and blowing out almost every one in the plays and winning the championship game. It was an absolutely amazing year and one I will remember for ever.

Words:690
Ready to be graded

GRADED