International Simulation Football League
*Dwayne Aaron Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Dwayne Aaron Presser (/showthread.php?tid=7045)

*Dwayne Aaron Presser - Supersquare04 - 01-10-2018

Ask any questions related to the the DSFL.

Quote: Which conference team do you expect to play you in the finals?

Have the Pythons regressed, or are they just starting slow?

How concerned are you about the Marshals' 4 and 0 start?

I think it is a bit to early to start talking playoffs, but it is starting to look like San Antonio will be a huge threat in the playoffs. We just beat Tijuana so yes we were just starting out slow, it's time to start dominating. I am not overly concerned about San Antonio. They are a good team and we need to be ready for them. Obviously our defense needs to stop the run if we have any chance of winning but the offense also needs to score as they are a 4th quarter team.

Quote: What are you most excited about this season?

How do you think you rank among other receivers in the league?

Are there any teams that you are looking forward to playing against?

I'm excited about seeing how we do in the playoffs, I have no doubt we can make it there and I'm very confident we have the players to win it all. I think I am the best Wide Receiver in this years draft. Despite sharing classes with Glenn McPoyal and Blessed Storm (the best receiving core in the DSFL) I still am top 3 in catches, yards and touchdowns. No person is ahead of me in any 2 of the 3 categories. If a team needs a wide receiver I am their best option. I am looking forward to facing San Antonio, they are undefeated and scary good. I would like to test myself against their secondary as they have one of the best in the DSFL.

Quote:  How does playing on an offense with a guys like Roenick, McPoyal, and Storm make your job easier?

What do you think you need to work on most as a player to make the leap to be a successful NSFL player?

Do you have a player in the NFL or NSFL that you've tried to model your game after?

Roenick makes it a lot easier, he is better than the quarterbacks I played with in college and I can trust him to reliably put the ball into a spot where I can make a play. As for Storm and McPoyal they are really helpful. If I am getting double covered I know that those guys can still make a play. Another really underrated player of ours is Borro Gore. He really grabs the attention of the linebackers and keeps them from dropping back into coverage. I think that I need to get better agility if I am to be a top flight NSFL player. It's something I have not focused on and need to start focusing on. I have tried to model my game like Randy Moss. A speedy, hands like glue kinda guy. I don't know if I will be the Randy Moss of the NSFL but I will work my hardest to become that guy.

Quote: Looking forward to the nsfl, where do you see yourself? Do you see yourself starting next year or spending more time in the dsfl? 

It is hard to say, I think I will go to the NSFL but depending on where I get drafted they may already have depth at the WR position.

Quote:  What's been your highlight of the season so far?

What team from your division would you like to match up against in the first round of the playoffs?

My highlight of the season would have to be beating Tijuana. I had the best game of the season for myself and we got a win over one of the best teams in the league. Coyotes, I hate that they moved to Chicago...

453 Words
READY FOR GRADING

*Dwayne Aaron Presser - kckolbe - 01-10-2018

Which conference team do you expect to play you in the finals?

Have the Pythons regressed, or are they just starting slow?

How concerned are you about the Marshals' 4 and 0 start?

*Dwayne Aaron Presser - PDXBaller - 01-10-2018

What are you most excited about this season?

How do you think you rank among other receivers in the league?

Are there any teams that you are looking forward to playing against?

*Dwayne Aaron Presser - Goretron - 01-10-2018

How does playing on an offense with a guys like Roenick, McPoyal, and Storm make your job easier?

What do you think you need to work on most as a player to make the leap to be a successful NSFL player?

Do you have a player in the NFL or NSFL that you've tried to model your game after?

*Dwayne Aaron Presser - tlk742 - 01-10-2018

Looking forward to the nsfl, where do you see yourself? Do you see yourself starting next year or spending more time in the dsfl?

*Dwayne Aaron Presser - CDub2 - 01-11-2018

What's been your highlight of the season so far?

What team from your division would you like to match up against in the first round of the playoffs?

*Dwayne Aaron Presser - ralz9 - 01-20-2018

Thoughts on the Colorado Yeti?

How was your night out on the town with teammate Borro Gore and Yeti QB Nick Pierno?