International Simulation Football League
*This coming draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *This coming draft (/showthread.php?tid=7336)

*This coming draft - Leafer - 02-04-2018

So the uncoming NSFL is coming up not so long away and you know how exciting this will be. Obviously it is not just exciting for GMs, draftees but it is for all the teammates and who the future of the franchise is going to turn out. It is a very stacked draft and believe me there is a lot of players out there and to be clear, there will be busts sadly but there will also be steals.

Obviously my player known to be Austin Roenick who is currently the GOAT, just ask anybody is going to be at the draft not just to watch but also be part of it and he will be in part of a new team and the future because he is that damn good. He is so good that even people who hate him even say he is that damn good because he is that damn good. He is like the only canadian football player and it is so rare to find a football player froming from the north border just like it is so rare to find a franchise ice hockey player from a desert and you know how much I love that player and he is that damn good. This is a similar situation for Austin Roenick.

Now coming from the Portland Pythons and the best team in the DSFL, making it to the Ultimini but lost to the robots which still pisses the hell out of me. Great season with lots of yards, less interceptions, lots of touchdowns and lots of success. Now though he did not win, he is still a bright player which means he is going to be a superstar in the NSFL and that is a tru fact, He is extreemly active, he has lots of experience and he is at 217 TPE.

Now there is obviously scouting from the team up scouting the draftees and Roenick is one of them. There are lots of teams who spoke to Roenick and asked questions, about the past, present and futurue but lets stick with the future. The question asked to Roenick and this happened a lot of times and the same response, i think it is the same response but whatever. The point is the same question and it is why I made this media and surprised it took this much words to get to this point but I need money of course. Teams ask is will you will switch position?

Now you know I made a QB because well first of all my decisions are terrible but I want my player to be extremely helpful to the team and I want my player to be the big name and obviously that is not the case on field but in the locker room everyone loves me and I think that is just too sweet. Now will I switch position? Answer is yes and no, what does that mean? That is where It even confuses me, MAYBE.

Actually fuck it, if you want me to switch position and it really will effect the team to a good away, I will switch position.,That is all I am going to say. Now I thought I had to use my own money and I thoght that I was broke and I legit have no money at all and I spent it all on something uselss you all should not know like a 1 million dollar glove or something. But yeah I can switch position if you want me too. But that means Roenick's QB legacy will end Sad and I know you will not give a fuck but sure, I can switch position if you want me too, GMs. I bet you are all happy eh. Okay, bye. 638 words should be enough for 1 million dollar.

P.S if i get drafted to a team that needs a QB (you know who u are) THEN I WONT SWITCH MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*This coming draft - bovovovo - 02-04-2018

Noooooooo

If some team position switches the great Roenick I will cry

*This coming draft - timeconsumer - 02-04-2018

FYI it's pretty much a standard question on most scouting messages. Think of it this way: would you rather draft a guy who you know is going to play position X, or draft a guy who you know can play at either position x, y, or z? One person changes how you do the rest of your draft while the second person allows you to continue to draft best player available as you have a swiss army knife who can plug several holes. I wouldn't assume it means nobody wants you as a QB, they just want to know all the options on the table.

*This coming draft - Leafer - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 06:25 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:FYI it's pretty much a standard question on most scouting messages. Think of it this way: would you rather draft a guy who you know is going to play position X, or draft a guy who you know can play at either position x, y, or z? One person changes how you do the rest of your draft while the second person allows you to continue to draft best player available as you have a swiss army knife who can plug several holes. I wouldn't assume it means nobody wants you as a QB, they just want to know all the options on the table.
let me enjoy the 1mil im getting from this

*This coming draft - 124715 - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 07:25 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:FYI it's pretty much a standard question on most scouting messages. Think of it this way: would you rather draft a guy who you know is going to play position X, or draft a guy who you know can play at either position x, y, or z? One person changes how you do the rest of your draft while the second person allows you to continue to draft best player available as you have a swiss army knife who can plug several holes. I wouldn't assume it means nobody wants you as a QB, they just want to know all the options on the table.

On the contrary, the Otters are at the far end of the spectrum.

*This coming draft - timeconsumer - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 07:53 PM)124715 Wrote:On the contrary, the Otters are at the far end of the spectrum.

IDK what this means

*This coming draft - 124715 - 02-05-2018

(02-04-2018, 09:06 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:IDK what this means

Of asking rookies to switch positions.

*This coming draft - SwagSloth - 02-05-2018

I'll say this. The league tends to try to deter people from playing QB, but that's mostly because it's a limited position and that means it takes A LOT of work to earn/keep a starting position in the NSFL. Most new accounts don't know what they're getting themselves into when they create a QB. However, you've shown that you're willing to put the work in and I have no doubt that you'll earn a starting spot if you continue to do that. But if you really want to be a QB, stick with it. It's the harder path, but I think you've proven that you're capable of sticking with it.