International Simulation Football League
*DeAndre Green Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DeAndre Green Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=7676)

*DeAndre Green Press Conference - GridironGang - 02-22-2018

DeAndre Green has now arrived and will now be answering questions.

Via: Roly

Quote:You're on a team with Howard Miller, stud WR and the #1 OA pick in the DSFL draft. What's your relationship with Miller, is it friendly competition or budding rivalry?

It's been really great having a talent like him around. While I no doubt want to become the top guy in the offense, we work together really well and play each other.

Of course, we are both competitors so we're constantly trying to outdo the other one every game.

Quote:What are your thoughts on Kansas City's week 1 win against Tijuana? You had 4 receptions for 64 yards, leading the team with average YPC of 16.

I was happy to just get out there and ball again. I've always prided myself on running crisp routes, which helps myself get open and leads to myself often being open. I'm glad we were able to get the win and get the season started on the right foot. I know it's a long season but that first win is always important.

Kansas City has had a rough go of it in recent years and it was nice to give the fans something to cheer about.

Quote:Tonight you play in Palm Beach and then at home against San Antonio. What are your expectations for both games? One you are more excited for?

Well I always expect myself to go out there and dominate a game. That doesn't always happen but I would be at a disadvantage if I didn't go in with that mindset.

I'm more excited to play in front of the home crowd, it's an amazing feeling to feed off that energy.

Quote:Give us a breakdown of where you think you stand in this WR-heavy draft class at the start of the DSFL season.

I consider myself one of the top ones. While there's a lot of talented receivers out there, I consider myself in the top 3.

I'm looking forward to playing all of them in the future and really finding out who the better man is.

Via: PDXballer

Quote:How does it feel to be playing with Howard Miller and the returning Mark Strike?
It's been great so far. I feel like Miller and I compliment each other very well and I look forward to what the season will bring.

I'm also glad to have a quarterback who knows his way around the league and has experience leading a DSFL offense.

Quote:What expectations do you have for the upcoming season based on the Coyotes history?

This is a completely different team than last year and so it's tough to base it on history. I expect the best out of myself and that's what I expect from the rest of the team.

Quote:Which teams do you think will be your biggest competition?

I think the Polar Bears will be tough this year and San Antonio and Portland are off to great starts.

*DeAndre Green Press Conference - Roly - 02-22-2018

You're on a team with Howard Miller, stud WR and the #1 OA pick in the DSFL draft. What's your relationship with Miller, is it friendly competition or budding rivalry?

What are your thoughts on Kansas City's week 1 win against Tijuana? You had 4 receptions for 64 yards, leading the team with average YPC of 16.

Tonight you play in Palm Beach and then at home against San Antonio. What are your expectations for both games? One you are more excited for?

Give us a breakdown of where you think you stand in this WR-heavy draft class at the start of the DSFL season.

*DeAndre Green Press Conference - PDXBaller - 02-23-2018

How does it feel to be playing with Howard Miller and the returning Mark Strike?

What expectations do you have for the upcoming season based on the Coyotes history?

Which teams do you think will be your biggest competition?