International Simulation Football League
*McPoyal diary #11 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *McPoyal diary #11 (/showthread.php?tid=7773)

*McPoyal diary #11 - Alfredo_Pasta - 03-01-2018

Hello diary! It's been quite awhile since I've last written in you. I've been busy of course with football and my family. Last time I went over last season with the Portland Pythons. I also went out of order and wrote about me being drafted to the Yellowknife Wraiths. I'll briefly discuss life after Portland and before Yellowknife and the off-season drag. Well after the season ended Portland the way it ended I of course had to be a little depressed for the next few nights. I mean who wouldn't be upset after just losing the biggest game of my life. Luckily I had the comfort of my beautiful during the off-season. So after that loss against the Palm Beach solar bears I had to stay in shape and continue to work out and be the best tight end there ever was. I didn't know I was getting drafted by Yellowknife until I seen it up on the draft board. That was a pretty good damn sight though. The best team in the division had just picked me up. At that point though I didn't know if I'd be sent back down to the Portland Pythons or if they'd make me switch positions or even keep me at the tight end slot. I knew the team had a tight end in Franklin Harris Junior so your guess was as good as mine. Part of me wanted to be sent back down to the Portland Pythons that way I could play for my old general manager and some of my old teammates. And the other part of me wanted to stay obviously and rip apart the new league. I was also worried if they switched me to s different position I'd have no idea where I'd go or even where I'd be able to still perform. I talked to my new general managers the night I got drafted. I have two really good ones here in Yellowknife. So we discussed it, they discussed it and there was a decision made. The decision made was that I would be playing the slot receiver and also the second tight end in two tight end formations. I was pretty excited with this news. I was on a new team and I knew where I was going to be playing. Nothing better than that. So after I got drafted I had to sell my house. It wasn't too difficult to sell it, mostly because I don't live large like most football players so it was extremely affordable for the middle class to buy. It was next to look at a place out in Yellowknife. It's safe to say I left all that work to my wife. I let her pick this house and location because I picked it in Portland. I would assume she would probably pick something more high-class and nicer since I made it to the big leagues and could pretty much afford whatever the hell I wanted. For the next few weeks I would just work out, run and diet, trying to get into shape. My wife then just found a new home for us to move into in Yellowknife. It is much nicer than my previous home but still not way over the top. So if was time to pack everything up. Since I just signed my new contract I decided I wasn't lifting a finger because fuck moving it's the worst shit ever. I instead paid some sap to do it for me.when we arrived to Yellowknife the movers were almost there and they unloaded everything for us into our new home. UnPacking definitely still sucked but at least I didn't have to move it. So there we were, starting our new life in our new home in Yellowknife. And it's safe to say I loved it there and I never wanted to go anywhere else. That was my first impression of Yellowknife that is. Oh I forgot to mention earlier, too bad this isn't on a computer because if it was I could go back and edit but instead I'm writing in my journal, but any way, my old teammate Boro Gore is actually my new teammate still. Getting drafted by Yellowknife two spots ahead of me if you remember. He got sent back down to Portland and is still playing football for the Portland Pythons. And absolutely crushing out there too. I'm excited for next season when he gets to play with me again. We are going to absolutely take the league by storm next season. Well I am winding down and going to get ready for bed hear very soon. We have some games coming up soon so hopefully I'll come back with some good news. I'll next write about some new things in Yellowknife and probably just some other random things. As usual it was very nice writing in you and I'm excited to be able to write in you again very very soon.

Words:829
Ready for grading

*McPoyal diary #11 - PDXBaller - 03-02-2018

I love reading these!

*McPoyal diary #11 - Alfredo_Pasta - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 06:04 AM)PDXBaller Wrote:I love reading these!

I didn't know you did but thanks man!