International Simulation Football League
*Saints Row - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Saints Row (/showthread.php?tid=7802)

Pages: 1 2 3

*Saints Row - Supersquare04 - 03-05-2018

After the newest addition to the linebacking core, the Yeti's defense actually looks pretty strong, with a strong linebacker group to be the backbone. What has the Yeti locker room nicknamed their linebackers? Saints Row. Headed by all pro linebacker Jonathan Saint, the group is named after him. The name was coined by none other than AC Hackett when they began discussing the Otters-esq Linebacker unit. Let's go over each piece of 'saints row'

A.C. "Agent 17" Hackett

The newest addition and the man who coined the name, Agent 17 is active once again. already over 400TPE Hackett is looking to make a difference on the Yeti. He is a huge addition for the young defense. Will Hackett be the piece the Yeti need to push them over the edge and win a few games? Only time will tell if it truly will, but this is a young developing squad and when stars like Pierno, Aaron, Andre Bly Jr, and Carlito Crush. When they start to reach their prime, Agent 17 will already be there ready to get the team over a hump to a championship.

Haruki Ishigawa

This fella right here? yeah he is pretty good. After being a top pick many seasons ago (I don't wanna do any research okay?) Ishigawa has been quite promising. Although it is debatable whether he has been living up to standards (he sucks) you can't dismiss the fact that he is starting caliber and then some. Ishigawa is a star and you will see in time he is going to be a key part of the Yeti when we win a game (just kidding we are going 0-14 gimme that #1 Overall pick). Long story short, his dick is small but his potential is not.

Jonathon Saint

*giggles* saints row? get it? *giggles* yeah it is a pretty good name and if you are dense enough to not know why it is because his name is Jonathon SAINT and LINEbackers are in a ROW so SAINTS ROW. There I spelled it out for the uneducated (@tbone415). Anyway Saint is a beast and if you excuse a very time consuming person he is the best linebacker in the league bar none. Oh your doubting me? well then lemme throw some facts at you. He is the only none dogshit player on this team besides by man Boss Tweed. He has a badass yet simple name that makes Terrel Brister look dumb. AND he has not yet been critisized by Stephen B Shmifter, so yeah I would say Jonathon Saint is pretty good. Also he goes under a lot of peoples radars, I don't see how a 900ish tpe linebacker goes under anyones radar but I don't see his name come up a lot so oh well that's part of being a Yeti.

Conclusion

The Yeti are going to the Ultimus and winning it (it may take some time) and the key part will be saints row.

(okay so just between you and me I started writing this like a while ago when Hackett joined the squad but I kind of forgot about it but I need money)

548 Words
READY FOR GRADING @myself

*Saints Row - AdamS - 03-05-2018

they're the best group of actual LBs in the league by my scouting

*Saints Row - Oles - 03-05-2018

Problem is both Saint and Hackett are hitting regression after this season. They may be a good group but it's not gonna last very long.

*Saints Row - TheMemeMaestro - 03-05-2018

(03-05-2018, 12:37 AM)To12143 Wrote:Problem is both Saint and Hackett are hitting regression after this season. They may be a good group but it's not gonna last very long.

After next season. We always said S7 was our big window.

(03-05-2018, 04:35 AM)TheMemeMaestro Wrote:After next season. We always said S7 was our big window.
regression starts in their 7th season, S7 is their first year of regression

(03-05-2018, 02:39 AM)To12143 Wrote:regression starts in their 7th season, S7 is their first year of regression

Regression starts offseason after their 7th season. They regress between S7 and S8. I just checked the rulebook before making my original post.

(03-05-2018, 05:44 AM)TheMemeMaestro Wrote:Regression starts offseason after their 7th season. They regress between S7 and S8. I just checked the rulebook before making my original post.

The problem with that is it lists 7th season, it should have different wording all the way if they mean offseason. Also, you can say S7 is your season but you guys are still missing the most important piece, a QB.

(03-05-2018, 02:45 AM)To12143 Wrote:The problem with that is it lists 7th season, it should have different wording all the way if they mean offseason. Also, you can say S7 is your season but you guys are still missing the most important piece, a QB.

To quote the rulebook:

"Regression begins in the off season between 7th and 8th season."

And our QB situation is about to get interesting.

(03-05-2018, 05:48 AM)TheMemeMaestro Wrote:To quote the rulebook:

"Regression begins in the off season between 7th and 8th season."

And our QB situation is about to get interesting.

I mean, if you're switching someone stop having Pierno put tpe into accuracy. If pierno is staying at QB you gotta tell him to stop putting TPE into speed. If you're switching Tweed, which would be hilarious considering how anti-switch the Yeti players were when I did it, then you need him to focus on other stats. If you're drafting a QB you guys will not be competitive next season

(03-05-2018, 02:50 AM)To12143 Wrote:I mean, if you're switching someone stop having Pierno put tpe into accuracy. If pierno is staying at QB you gotta tell him to stop putting TPE into speed. If you're switching Tweed, which would be hilarious considering how anti-switch the Yeti players were when I did it, then you need him to focus on other stats. If you're drafting a QB you guys will not be competitive next season

Ok, so just to be clear, I have established that Regression starts AFTER S7 right? You didn't address the part where I showed the exact wording after you started talking about how it wasn't clear enough with wording. But as for QB, just wait and see.