International Simulation Football League
Chris Orosz Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Chris Orosz Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=785)

Pages: 1 2

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Aenir - 05-30-2017

Hello Everyone, I am here to take your (hopefully) well thought out questions

:cheers:

Chris Orosz Press Conference - youngcricket - 05-30-2017

1) Would you use a position switch if you can't start at CB?
2) You're an old sim leaguer, what's the best you've been in?
3) Where do you see the league heading?
4) Will you run a sub 5 40?
5) Any other sport talents?

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Aenir - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 09:44 PM)youngcricket Wrote:1) Would you use a position switch if you can't start at CB?
2) You're an old sim leaguer, what's the best you've been in?
3) Where do you see the league heading?
4) Will you run a sub 5 40?
5) Any other sport talents?

1) If I cannot start at my current position I will gladly accept a position switch, anything to help the team who drafts me!

2) I'm Partial to the league that started it all for me, the MSFL_Reborn, but I've got a soft spot for any league I've been in, even the VHL (even though for some reason I could NOT stay active in that one)

3) I see the league heading down towards the highway, hanging a right and headed onwards to successville, I mean seriously, 200+ People and the draft hasn't even started yet!

4) Dear God no... If I can opt out of the 40 yard dash, I am! I compare myself to the great Payton Manning in only this one way.... Footspeed

[Image: Gsm3MgP.gif]

5) I enjoy Soccer, and hockey, plus a couple of other oddball sports that are fun to watch but only rarely on TV

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Bzerkap - 05-30-2017

1. On a scale of Tim Tebow to Drew Brees where would you rate your accuracy?

2. On a scale of Chad Pennington to Matt Stafford where would you rate your arm strength?

3. On a scale of Tom Landry to Jim Bob Cooter where would rate your name?

4. Now that we have those out of the way, why are you the best quarterback for the job for any team in this draft?

5. Is there any team you DEFINITELY don't want to play for?

Chris Orosz Press Conference - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 05-30-2017

1. If you could compare your game to any QB in MSFL_R who would it be?

2. Which team name is your favorite?

3. What's the biggest issue you forsee in your first season?

4. Would you consider holding out for a starting QB spot if one isn't immediately available?

5. If you were at the goal line with a chance to win the Super Bowl, are you looking to pass or run?

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Jiggly_333 - 05-30-2017

Ellen Rose with BBC Sport:

With such big names as Draxell and Hunt in this year's draft, how do you feel that you would make a difference?

There have been rumors about your commitment before, specifically with losing teams. Do you think you'd be able to handle a year or two near the bottom before your time comes?

Do you think that there is still a place for Pocket Passers in a league with players becoming more and more athletic?

What do you think the importance of experience in leagues like the NSFL is?

With a large amount of this draft class coming out of Chicago, what's your opinion on their reported bid to join the league?

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Aenir - 05-31-2017

(05-30-2017, 10:31 PM)Bzerkap Wrote:1. On a scale of Tim Tebow to Drew Brees where would you rate your accuracy?

2. On a scale of Chad Pennington to Matt Stafford where would you rate your arm strength?

3. On a scale of Tom Landry to Jim Bob Cooter where would rate your name?

4. Now that we have those out of the way, why are you the best quarterback for the job for any team in this draft?

5. Is there any team you DEFINITELY don't want to play for?

1. I think at current, maybe I am at Jon Kitna levels, I freely admit I am still raw but think with work I can be at the top levels of accuracy
2. Arm Strength hasn't been a big worry for me, even though at Navy I didn't air it deep too often. I would say im in the middle, a solid Rex Grossman arm power, but like I said earlier, working out I hope to increase it!
3. The Best, There is no other Chris Orosz out there that is like me!
4. I keep it simple, I don't go running around the pocket like a madman, and I don't just try to throw it THROUGH a defensive back I take my 1-2-3 and get the ball out to my receiver.
5. Nope, I am open to playing for ALL the teams in the NSFL league

(05-30-2017, 10:56 PM)JBLAZE_THE_BOSS Wrote:1. If you could compare your game to any QB in MSFL_R who would it be?

2. Which team name is your favorite?

3. What's the biggest issue you forsee in your first season?

4. Would you consider holding out for a starting QB spot if one isn't immediately available?

5. If you were at the goal line with a chance to win the Super Bowl, are you looking to pass or run? 

1. I would compare my game to Early-Mid Andre McLaughlin (think s2 through s4) Be smart with the ball, don't turn it over, and hit the open man!
2. Its a tie between the Yeti and the Wraiths.
3. The possibility that perhaps at this early stage, defensive players might be ahead of offensive players which could lead to stagnant offense early.
4. No, If I am drafted, the team comes first, if they need me to QB, ill QB, Kick, Catch or even block, I will go to work and do what I can to get the team the W
5. Neither, I realize that the binary of Pass/Run is overrated so I call for a fumblerooski fake...!

(05-30-2017, 11:23 PM)Jiggly_333 Wrote:Ellen Rose with BBC Sport:

With such big names as Draxell and Hunt in this year's draft, how do you feel that you would make a difference?

There have been rumors about your commitment before, specifically with losing teams. Do you think you'd be able to handle a year or two near the bottom before your time comes?

Do you think that there is still a place for Pocket Passers in a league with players becoming more and more athletic?

What do you think the importance of experience in leagues like the NSFL is?

With a large amount of this draft class coming out of Chicago, what's your opinion on their reported bid to join the league? 

1. Those are some great competitors, but I will just have to stick to my game plan and do what I do best, without worrying about other big names.
2. Who is worried about my commitment? Ive been on many losing teams before, I had to wait MANY MANY years before I was able to climb the football mountaintop! (Orlando Ducks FTW!!!)
3. Yes, I do. Pocket QBs are easier to protect, more consistent on offense (even though they may lack the ability to make an OMG moment happen) and if I do say so myself, much more adept at becoming memes than a Scrambler would! (Note, Omaha! OMAHA! or Manning face)
4. I think its moderately important, it gives the veteran a leg up at navigating the ins and outs and the particular quirks of any given league, but more important is the work ethic... you could be a fresh rookie or 100 year veteran, but if you are just mailing it in, it doesn't matter... you are going home without a contract!
5. Really? This is the first I am hearing of it, I think eventually the good people of Chicago would really love another football team!

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Esa77 - 05-31-2017

Where do I know you from, I feel like we may have played together before?

Were you in any other Sim Football leagues that may have prepared you for NSFL?

What does Chris Orosz have to do to become the best corner in the league this season?

Is it true that you have a budding rivalry with top WR prospect Josh Gordon?

What age group of women to you expect to buy your jerseys?

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Apache_Chief - 05-31-2017

Hey Chris, few quick questions for you!

1. Any particular Defensive Lineman you just don't want to see on gameday?
2. How often do you deflate the footballs you play with?
3. If you could choose any celebrity to date once you become famous, who would it be?
4. Have you ever thought of finding a witch to grant you the Ryan Fitzpatrick curse, in which any QB who starts ahead of you gets hurt?
5. If you could have any super power to aid you in football, what would it be and why?

Chris Orosz Press Conference - Aenir - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 12:24 AM)Esa77 Wrote:Where do I know you from, I feel like we may have played together before?

Were you in any other Sim Football leagues that may have prepared you for NSFL?

What does Chris Orosz have to do to become the best corner in the league this season?

Is it true that you have a budding rivalry with top WR prospect Josh Gordon?

What age group of women to you expect to buy your jerseys?

1. I'm not sure, but I've been around in a bunch of leagues, if you name them off I could probably tell you!
2. Yes, Quite a few in fact, all of them were pretty good, and honed my skills as a player
3. First, a correction, I am not a CB I am a QB prospect Big Grin but to answer your question as written...Uh... A lot of wind sprints, cant cover a WR with a over 6 second 40 time...well... maybe if I kneecapped them first...
4. No it is not, Infact I look forward to the opportunity to potentially be 1/2 of the leagues most dynamic tandem!
5. Uh... Any age group, If they support the team, that's A-OK with me!

(05-31-2017, 12:26 AM)Apache_Chief Wrote:1. Any particular Defensive Lineman you just don't want to see on gameday?
2. How often do you deflate the footballs you play with?
3. If you could choose any celebrity to date once you become famous, who would it be?
4. Have you ever thought of finding a witch to grant you the Ryan Fitzpatrick curse, in which any QB who starts ahead of you gets hurt?
5. If you could have any super power to aid you in football, what would it be and why?

1. Reggie White, Not only did he play for the Packers (yuck, Go Bears) and hurt McMahon... the fact that he has somehow apparently risen from the grave and lined up opposite my offensive line...Yikes!
2. Not at all, these balls are rock hard baby! :rofl:
3. None, I don't go for dating, I focus on football, and if it is the offseason, I stay at home and get ready for the next season!
4. Uh.. no! I mean seriously...
Quote:Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
going to that is just asking for trouble... maybe other QBs get hurt... maybe a whale and surprised bowl of petunias fall from great heights and crush me... who knows
5. Most people would say super speed or strength or flying or something... for me, its Time/Space manipulation, I can look like im always making the right passes and just <blip> and everything works out great!