International Simulation Football League
*Rant and Questions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Rant and Questions (/showthread.php?tid=8054)

Pages: 1 2

*Rant and Questions - Toasty - 03-26-2018

From the Desk of Future Draft Pick and Pythons Linebacker, Mason Brown:

To whom it may concern:

I used various social media sites before offically posting this, here is my explaination of why I will not be a Colorado Yeti.To start off I want to say that if the Yeti were the Otters right now I would still be posting this. Pythons standout linebacker Mason Brown will not be on the Yeti next year. He will hold out until he is traded, or cut (if it omes to that). The reason I am having him holdout from the Yeti is their General Manager Mememastero. I have a player on his SBA team (UCLA Bruins), that went inactive because I disapprove of Mememastero’s General Managering skills. He is the sorriest General Manager there ever has been. I know I am burning bridges right now, but I will not have another inactive player that people keep pestering me about. I believe that Meme is the most inactive General Manager on this game. I know that real life comes first, but if he is going to be this inactive he should step down as Yeti General Manager and let another General Manager step up and turn this team around. I believe that Mememastero is just waiting to turn the Yeti around so will be know as a NSFL General Manager hero, because he turned around a decent team that had a shit record. If Mememastero drafts me and refuses to drop me I will be forced to retire and stop this very talented linebacker from becoming a star that could become arguablly the biggest steal in this draft. I have nothing against the Yeti, I will continue to cheer for them when I don’t play them, but I will be more than happy to play for them if Mememastero is not running the show. I respect the hell out of the organization, but not the General Manager Mememastero. I respect him a person, but a Generla Manager I dispise the hell out of him.

Now on to questions I have been getting most in Pre-draft surveys.

How active are you and do you see this changing in the future?

I would say I am very active on 5 of the 7 days of the week for sure. I might become inactive for the good part of June, July, and August, but then I should be able to get back on.

Would you be open to a position change, if so where?

It depends on the position that I would be changing to. I would be open to a switch to CB, SS, and FS, but I can’t afford it and my archetype is speed so I really won’t need to position switch to play those positions.

What kind of mind set would you bring to the locker room?

I bring a we must win mind set and if we lose and I didn’t perform to my greatest or did an average job I will take the blame for the lose. I am a funny guy, like to joke around. I can also be serious when needed. I can answer simple questions and have picked up on some stuff from my mentor PDXBaller. I want and can be a player that if a defensive team mates goes down you can stick me in the position and I’ll thrive. I can be cocky at times, but I now when to turn it off. I will be the guy that is up all night before the game watching tape to find a whole in the opposing teams offense.

As a linebacker, what is your perfered postion, WLB, MLB, or SLB

WLB, but I have taken snaps from SLB and Nickelback. A majority of them were from SLB.

What make you differnet from any other linebacker in this draft?

I will remain active and I can do one thing many linebackers can’t… pick the ball. I have gotten 3 picks in 8 games inculding one in a playoff game.

The Future S7 NSFL Draft Steal,
Mason Brown

If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, pre-draft surrveys, or endless banters please DM me on Discord(Fire-Bred), PM me on here, or Comment below!

*Rant and Questions - timeconsumer - 03-26-2018

[Image: giphy.gif]

*Rant and Questions - bovovovo - 03-26-2018

[Image: 1409.gif]

*Rant and Questions - Ramero - 03-26-2018

@TheMemeMaestro oof

*Rant and Questions - sapp2013 - 03-26-2018

:ninja:

*Rant and Questions - TheMemeMaestro - 03-26-2018

I am tempted to go off on you, but I need to keep my cool as a GM. You are entitled to your opinion, I vehemently disagree. I used to be an IA updater but since I have come back I have been a max updater. I still make plenty of decisions with my team of captains that you would not know about. In SBA you weren't active anyway. I will not go any further on this due to the fact that GMs should be ambassadors for the league and you are a new guy, but I could go on.

*Rant and Questions - Ben - 03-27-2018

Maybe you got him mixed up with me? I'm the inactive GM that lets bovo do all my work

*Rant and Questions - DeathOnReddit - 03-27-2018

lol

*Rant and Questions - SwagSloth - 03-27-2018

(03-26-2018, 10:35 PM)TheMemeMaestro Wrote:I am tempted to go off on you, but I need to keep my cool as a GM. You are entitled to your opinion, I vehemently disagree. I used to be an IA updater but since I have come back I have been a max updater. I still make plenty of decisions with my team of captains that you would not know about. In SBA you weren't active anyway. I will not go any further on this due to the fact that GMs should be ambassadors for the league and you are a new guy, but I could go on.
Honestly, this is the best way to handle it. If Fire-Bred doesn't want to go to COL, that's his choice, but this probably could have been kept in PMs instead of making a public post. I don't know that I would respond so civilly in this situation.

I will say, for any other rookies on the fence about the Yeti, I would absolutely give them a chance. They're making a lot of good moves this offseason and are embracing a youth movement. If there was ever a time to get on board, it's right now.

*Rant and Questions - timeconsumer - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 11:44 AM)SwagSloth Wrote:Honestly, this is the best way to handle it. If Fire-Bred doesn't want to go to COL, that's his choice, but this probably could have been kept in PMs instead of making a public post. I don't know that I would respond so civilly in this situation.

Ehhh in all fairness I'll take some responsibility for the public part of it. He mentioned something offhand about it in the discord and I asked him to write a media piece about it because what's a draft without a little drama?