International Simulation Football League
Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) (/showthread.php?tid=812)

Pages: 1 2

Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - SimmerDownBruhh - 05-31-2017

Good Lord! The NSFL Draft is literally a skip and a hop away, I see everyone getting hyped for the fact that we are so much closer to getting drafted to our respective teams and getting this season underway. At that point, it's time to either put up or shut up.

Whether we fall on our faces or rise above the hate is a subject that we will have to save for another day. In this installment, we are given the final results for the "Community Top 25 NSFL Draft Prospects of the S1 Season."

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for throwing their feedback my way and showing support. Most know that this doesn't mean anything in the whole scheme of things as far as where we will get drafted, but I thought it was a good way to gauge the community on who we see has stepped up in these past weeks.

It's something I had a great time doing, that and it helped me pass the time getting ready for the draft tomorrow. It's something that I could probably continue for the next season and beyond.

For the disclaimer, for all of the new people, this is NOT a Mock Draft, more a compilation of mock drafts between us to show where people see the rest of the class, along with their average projected draft rounds for each players.

With that being said, let's get on to the results.

------------------------------------

1. Josh Garden (WR) (47 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Early First Round)

Update Top 25 Position: Neutral

2. Vincent Draxel (QB) (39 Mocks Tallied)

3. Damien West (WR) (31 Mocks Tallied)

4. Ethan Hunt (QB) (30 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Early To Mid First Round)

5. Jason Spearhead (DE) (25 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Mid First Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 6 - 5 (+1)

6. Reg Mackworthy (RB) (24 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Mid To Late First Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 5 - 6 (-1)

7. Alexander Selich (LB) (23 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Mid To Late First Round)

8. Jogn Floggity (OL) (19 Mocks Tallied)

9. Gabriel Tenzini (TE) (16 Mocks Tallied)

Update Top 25 Position: 10 - 9 (+1)

10. Bailey Cook (WR) (15 Mocks Tallied)

Update Top 25 Position: 9 - 10 (-1)

11. Ben Longshaw (OL) (13 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 5.9 (Late First/Early Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 17 - 11 (+6)

12. Ricky Maddox (WR) (13 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 9 (Mid Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 15 - 12 (+3)

13. Cooper Christmas (WR) (12 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 7.6 (Late First/Early Second Round)

14. Vinny Cox (DT) (12 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 8.7 (Mid Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 12 - 14 (-2)

15. Turk Tuckleton (P/K) (11 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 6.3 (Late First/Early Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 18 - 15 (+3)

16. Andrew Kreklow (LB) (11 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 8.4 (Mid Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 14 - 16(-2)

17. Angus Winchester (OL) (11 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 8.7 (Mid Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 22 - 17 (+5)

18. D.J. Law (WR) (11 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 9.4 (Late First Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 13- 18(-5)

19. Bojo Kicksit (P/K) (10 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Late Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 16- 19 (-3)

20. Alex Hayden (CB) (8 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Late First/Early Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 21 - 20 (-1)

21. Philippe Carter (CB) (7 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: (Mid Second Round)

22. Mike Boss (QB) (6 Mocks Tallied)

Update Top 25 Position: 25 - 22 (+3)

23. Robert Phelps (WR) (6 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 12 (Late Second Round)

Update Top 25 Position: 19 - 23

24. J.J. Reigns (DT) (5 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 5.2 (Mid To Late First Round)

Update Top 25 Position: NR - 24

25. Shane Weston (WR) (5 Mocks Tallied)
Average Draft Position: 8.1 (Early To Mid Second Round)

Prospects with the biggest improvements in the Top 25 include:

OL - Ben Longshaw (+6)
OL - Angus Winchester (+5)
TE - Ricky Maddox (+3)
P/K - Turk Tuckleton (+3)
DT - JJ Reigns (Cracking The Top 25 List)

Prospects with the biggest decline in the Top 25 include:

WR - D.J. Law (-5)
LB - Andrew Kreklow (-2)
DT - Vinny Cox (-2)
DE - Greg Taylor (Falling From The Top 25 List)

Here are the list of the Honorable Mentions for the LAST update, I'll be sure to include all of the names from the other two editions. All of the players that has received one nod to be in a person's mock draft:

Clee Hardrool (S)
Levon Novel (RB)
Sensabaughdy Leader (DE)
Chris Orosz (QB)
Lindarius Shelton (LB)
Mat Akselsen (OL)
Dan Miller (DT)
Sinjin Flimjollywop (LB)
Mayran Jackson (S)
Ryan Flock (S)
Adamle Tomlinson (DE)
Fuego Wozy (DE)
Bender Rodriguez (OL)
Daniel Robicheaux (OL)
Vick Bowers Jr. (RB)
Josh Bercovici (QB)
Stephen Harris (P/K)
Dirk Cutter (CB)
Kendrick Hendrix (WR)
Mark Ramrio (DT)
Jayce Tuck (DE)
Marcus Boyd (OL)
Luke Tiernan (RB)
Kieran O'Connell
Leroy Jenkins (RB)
Johnathon Saint (LB)
Ian Bavitz (LB)
Mike McNoodle (S)
Stanislaw Maddox (CB)
Franklin Harris (DT)

Overall Analysis:

Based on the averages, a majority still feel that offense will be picked up early and often. The number of Offensive Players that made the list is 16 out of the possible 25. A lot of the mocks I've seen shown that in the first round, there may be one defender sprinkled in between a majority of offensive playmakers. As the days got closer to the draft, more people helped the three O-Linemen (Floggity, Longshaw, and Winchester) quickly soar up the list. With the HUGE group of defenders ready to rip the heads off of some unlucky QB, the OL with be critical to the success of an offense, same goes for the two top TE prospects that made the list (Gabriel Tenzini & Ricky Maddox).

The clear cut favorite to be the number 1 draft pick (for obvious reasons) is WR Josh Garden, damn near breaking my scales for the tallying process. Garden and QB Vincent Draxel led the way with it, being close within the first two days, but Garden ends up pulling away, with being in EVERY mock draft I seen today.

Defensively, it doesn't show off how deep the defensive side of the ball is as far as the prospects entering the draft. With only two of the better defenders in the draft breaking into the top ten (J. Spearhead & Alexander Selich). Although there was a late run for the Safety Prospect Clee Hardrool, he managed to be just a few hundredths short of being the only Safety draftee to make the 25 over WR Shane Weston. JJ Reigns, however was able to get moved up with a late entry with him being in the top three.

The Cornerbacks on the list (Alex Hayden & Philippe Carter) didn't improve on their votes throughout the days, only gaining 15 between the two all three days. Not a knock on their playing ability but it appears that the average of the community believes that CB may be a position that could slip a round or two? Who knows? Damn sure not the guy that's typing this.

There's been a race between two Kickers/Punters that made the list (Bojo Kicksit & Turk Tuckleton) and even though they tumbled a bit, they've managed to keep their place in the top 25 list. P/K Steven Harris were a few votes for contending but that's nothing to take away from his game. Not too much else to report for the Special Teams side. It appears that these three prospects are the top three in the eyes of the majority.

That's all I got for now. Once again, I'll say that it's been a pleasure coming up with this list. It's by no means perfect, but I still see something in this that I can continue on for a while. Thanks again to everyone that placed their predictions for the upcoming draft and hope you all have a blessed rest of your day/night!

Code:
1341 Words, ready to be graded

Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - RainDelay - 05-31-2017

It's funny because I'm probably going around that point!

Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - Kendrick - 05-31-2017

I wish I could say my resume in sim leagues speaks for itself, but I have a feeling people will still overvalue some of the flaky members. I mean there are 3-4 guys who don't really have good track records but they are always hyped up and then fall out shortly after the draft.

Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - andybj - 05-31-2017

Yeah People sleep on me too. Also you said you'd add me back in but clearly not Sad

Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 05-31-2017

MIKE BOSS is THE best QB you will all see

Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - SimmerDownBruhh - 05-31-2017

(06-01-2017, 02:26 AM)andybj Wrote:Yeah People sleep on me too. Also you said you'd add me back in but clearly not Sad

Sorry about that, bro. I updated it for you. On the list of HMs.

Top 25 Rated NSFL S1 Draft Prospects (Part Three) - jparks98 - 05-31-2017

At least 1 person is not sleeping on me

(06-01-2017, 01:00 AM)RainDelay Wrote:It's funny because I'm probably going around that point!

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Haha

(06-01-2017, 02:54 AM)jparks98 Wrote:At least 1 person is not sleeping on me

Sometimes all it takes is one, boss man. ????

(06-01-2017, 02:05 AM)Kendrick Wrote:I wish I could say my resume in sim leagues speaks for itself, but I have a feeling people will still overvalue some of the flaky members. I mean there are 3-4 guys who don't really have good track records but they are always hyped up and then fall out shortly after the draft.

That's the nature of the beast, I suppose. I'm honestly surprised on how well my player is received, I'm one of the few here with the least experience. Haha