International Simulation Football League
*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) (/showthread.php?tid=8374)

Pages: 1 2

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - Supersquare04 - 04-17-2018

1. Saskatoon Nobles (13-0)

Well this goes without saying that the nobles are undoubtedly the best team in the league. GM Shaka is looking to continue the undefeated 37-0 stretch the Nobles have been on for quite a bit now, and win his 15th straight Ultimus. All in all there really isn't going to be anyone to challenge the Nobles as they just look too good once again.

2. Bovo Bovos (10-3)

With 2 of their losses coming from the Nobles the Bovos are technically 10-1, because no one can beat the shaka in this day and age. however the Bovos just lost bovo to free agency last season and are hoping to pick up that stud Defensive end (i think bovo is his name?) in the draft. However this may be the last good season the bovos have for a while, their hall of fame wide receiver bovo bovingston is entering regression, and their 2nd place in every qb record qb bovo bovothan is retiring. If the Bovos want any chance of winning the Ultimus in an upset against the Nobles they are going to need Bovo to step up huge. Not only that but bovo is going to have to have a great game as well. All in all if the bovos don't get their bovos to play well, the bovos are in for a rough couple seasons.

3. Europe Rampage (7-6)

The Rampage, after a great start to the season have really kicked it into overdrive and are now on a 7 game winning streak. several of their players including Jason Jock, Carl Carter, Tyler Tan, Andy Andrews, and Willy Waffle have all been great for the team! After the entire league thought they were just inactive free agents, the genius GM of the Rampage (@notER) signed all of them, and they immediately came back from inactivity! NotER may have hit hat in for GMoty after turning around a horrible season

4. The Dermots (6-7)

The Dermots have not been doing well over the past few season. dermot himself has a career record as gm of 79-80, which if he wins tonight would mark the 8th straight season of mediocrity, and set his career record back to .500 himself. Dermot Lavelle is starting to look like regression is taking effect, after all being a S2 CB in S69 can be quite taxing on the old Teps. However he still maintains a solid 800TPE, just how does he do it?

5. Seoul Kpoppers (4-9)

The Kpoppers are #5 once again. The only reason they are not last is because the last place team is impossible to lose to. Arbin Asipi the 14th continues his tyrannical reign of making @run_CMC do everything (how long until the guy gets the gm job??) and unfortunately cmc still doesn't know what he is doing in a such a tough and difficult league. Fortunately they manage a few upsets every season, so there is that!

6. Colorado Yeti (0-14)

Although we haven't played the 14th week of the season im still going to mark the Yeti down as 0-14. Pickolas Nierno has broken the single season and all time interception records, previously held by Arbin Asipi the 5th, in only his rookie year. There have been rumors that the Yeti will draft another quarterback for the 16th season in a row.

558 words via wordcounter.io

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - PaytonM34 - 04-17-2018

I need a bovo bovo's Sig ASAP

(04-17-2018, 05:11 PM)PaytonM34 Wrote:I need a bovo bovo's Sig ASAP

which bovo?

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - timeconsumer - 04-17-2018

Damn after 69 seasons the league actually contracted? We had 20 teams in the S30 power rankings.

(04-17-2018, 05:40 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:Damn after 69 seasons the league actually contracted? We had 20 teams in the S30 power rankings.

I can't be bothered writing anything more, besides the league is clearly dying right now

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - Leafer - 04-17-2018

Nice

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - manicmav36 - 04-17-2018

You know how I know this is fake? No @HENDRIX run team. Shame on you.

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - 37thchamber - 04-17-2018

(04-17-2018, 06:11 PM)PaytonM34 Wrote:I need a bovo bovo's Sig ASAP
my man

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - SwagSloth - 04-17-2018

(04-17-2018, 11:40 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Damn after 69 seasons the league actually contracted? We had 20 teams in the S30 power rankings.

Season 53 was a rough spot. Half the league retired. We're still recovering.

*Season 69 Power rankings (week 13) - ADwyer87 - 04-17-2018

(04-17-2018, 11:04 AM)Supersquare04 Wrote:The Dermots have not been doing well over the past few season.
so realistic