International Simulation Football League
Otters looking for New Co-GM - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: GM Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=166)
+---- Thread: Otters looking for New Co-GM (/showthread.php?tid=8440)

Pages: 1 2

Otters looking for New Co-GM - Molarpistols - 04-24-2018

As the title says, the 3x reigning Ultimus Champions are looking for a new Co-GM.

Westfield has decided to step down because he doesn't have the time to devote to the roll that the Otters deserve. We're sad to see him go, but he's still a valued member of the team.

The ideal candidate is an active user, both on the site and discord. They hopefully are pretty chatty to make up for my tendency to lurk instead of post. I run a pretty low-key ship, I'm not going to go Asipi on you and make you do all the work.

To apply, please message me either here or on discord and answer the following questions:

1. Do you have any previous GM/Co-GM experience?
2. Do you have any experience with the sim/own the sim?
3. What interests you about the Co-GM spot?
4. Do you have any questions for me?

Other forms of application will be accepted. If you previously turned a team in let's say, Las Vegas, into a dumpster-fire and then stepped down as GM only to "apply" for this position by asking me to beg you to come to my team, you're probably not going to get the job...

Happy Applying!

Otters looking for New Co-GM - TheWoZy - 04-24-2018

B)

Otters looking for New Co-GM - DeathOnReddit - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 08:21 AM)Molarpistols Wrote:I run a pretty low-key ship, I'm not going to go Asipi on you and make you do all the work.

Hey he hasnt complained to me yet. B)

Otherwise, I have applied. @timeconsumer I will be proud to make sure you dont finish with more rings than me.

Otters looking for New Co-GM - timeconsumer - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 09:30 AM)DeathOnReddit Wrote:Hey he hasnt complained to me yet.  B)

Otherwise, I have applied. @timeconsumer I will be proud to make sure you dont finish with more rings than me.

I made a promise to stop making asterisk jokes but your ass is pushing it.

Otters looking for New Co-GM - tbone415 - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 08:30 AM)DeathOnReddit Wrote:Hey he hasnt complained to me yet.  B)

Something something multis

Otters looking for New Co-GM - Ben - 04-24-2018

1. Do you have any previous GM/Co-GM experience? Yes
2. Do you have any experience with the sim/own the sim? No
3. What interests you about the Co-GM spot? Making sure my name is still in light blue
4. Do you have any questions for me? Eu or na?

Otters looking for New Co-GM - timeconsumer - 04-24-2018

1. Do you have any previous GM/Co-GM experience? Lol
2. Do you have any experience with the sim/own the sim? Lol
3. What interests you about the Co-GM spot? Might actually win GM of the Year if I'm in it?
4. Do you have any questions for me? How good are you at basic math?

Otters looking for New Co-GM - sapp2013 - 04-24-2018

1. Do you have any previous GM/Co-GM experience?
I am 5-36 as a co gm in both the nsfl and dsfl.

2. Do you have any experience with the sim/own the sim?
I am the Mastermind behind the worst offense and a below average defense 3 seasons in a row.

3. What interests you about the Co-GM spot?
Nothing.

4. Do you have any questions for me?
Is a poptart a sandwich?

Otters looking for New Co-GM - ItsJustBarry - 04-25-2018

1. Do you have any previous GM/Co-GM experience? I have carried that title but experience is lacking.

2. Do you have any experience with the sim/own the sim? I own both 2016 and 2018 versions but I rarely use them.

3. What interests you about the Co-GM spot? I have an addiction to completing applications.

4. Do you have any questions for me? What's the largest mammal you think you could knock out with a single punch?

Otters looking for New Co-GM - Molarpistols - 04-25-2018

(04-24-2018, 03:50 PM)Ben Wrote:4. Do you have any questions for me? Eu or na?

NA!

(04-24-2018, 04:09 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:4. Do you have any questions for me? How good are you at basic math?

Generally alright. The occasional flub happens, but that's why we have calculators!

(04-24-2018, 04:24 PM)sapp2013 Wrote:4. Do you have any questions for me?
Is a poptart a sandwich?

Most definitely not.

(04-25-2018, 08:31 AM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:4. Do you have any questions for me?  What's the largest mammal you think you could knock out with a single punch?

A small, dermot-sized human (technically humans are mammals). I wouldn't want to punch any animals because animals are cool. Humans? Not always...