International Simulation Football League
*Daquan Richardson Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Daquan Richardson Presser (/showthread.php?tid=8816)

*Daquan Richardson Presser - Dmann49 - 05-24-2018

I am 6'3 and weigh 185 pounds. I play a man to man style of game and I'd like to think I'm pretty good. I'm a fast and agile player and I can take on whoever wants to run it my way. I train I get better, The grind never stops. Any Questions?

1) Why do you think a team should spend a high draft pick on you over the other prospects?
Because ill be dedicated to training and doing publicity opps 24/7, improving to my best ability. Thats a garentee

2) Are there any teams that you'd be interested in playing for in the DSFL? What about the NSFL?
Yes I am looking at a couple of teams in the DSFL, like the Luchadores, the Portland Pythons, and the Coyotes all three of which have contacted me on the subject, hence this presser. As for the NSFL, I have not thought that far forward in life.

3) Are there any players that you look up to or want to model your game after?
I have always liked watching childish gambino, I would say he is one of my modles.

4) How was your experience with the Coyotes last season?
My experience with the Coyotes was short and sweet, got the hang of the gist of the DSFL and trained intensively for the couple weeks that i had the pleasure of being with them.

5) Which current NSFL player would you say you are most like? Why?
If I had to pick, it would probably be Verso L'Alto because we have the same determination and love for the sport, its almost like we are brothers.

6) Do you have any career goals you'd like to share?
Yes, I would like to retire in the hall of fame in season 15

7) Do you think, at your height, that you can match up with speedy, smaller receivers with tons of moves? How?
Yeah, my speed isn't anything to brag about, but I make up for that aspect in tackling and in agility, both of which are my strong suits, plus being tall always helps me come down with the ball when those lobbers are just hanging there.

8) What do you most look forward to in the league?
Getting to know the other players a lot better and also just being able to be apart of this league and what an honor it is.

9) Have any organizations reached out to you? Any stand out as positive or negative?
Yes, like I said before the Luchadores, the Portland Pythons, and the Coyotes all have gotten in touch with me and have told me that they are very interested in having me on there team and that I would be a huge help with season 9. I really think that I would enjoy playing on the Luchadores because I know the GM personally and some of the other players and i feel like they could be a huge motivation to help me do better.

10) What are your personal expectations for this coming season?
To grow as a player and to prepare myself for the NSFL

11) Is there a receiver you are most excited to face off against?
Anyone who is brave enough to mach up with me is looking for trouble.

12) Do you think you could shut me down?
Any day, and time, name the time and place and ill be waiting for you! Your stats aren't anything, I can only get better from here cuz i dont have any, ya'll haven't even seem me play!

13) Whats the largest animal you think you could knock out in a single punch?
figuratively: a bobcat. theoretically: Your mother! Realistically: a bobcat.

14) Why did you decide to become cornerback?
I have always been fast and always played that position all through highschool and eventually college at MSU.

15) What other position would you like to try out on the field?
Line backer would definitely be my first choice, because I love defense... but I feel like I would do well as a WideReciever.

16) Any particular expectations in your first season?
Expect me to come out and give it my all, 100% of the time!

17) Do you value more individual accolades or team success?
I am a team player 100%, I could care less how well my player does, all that matters is that at the end of the day, WE take the DUB.

Presser Over

*Daquan Richardson Presser - Leafs4ever - 05-24-2018

Why do you think a team should spend a high draft pick on you over the other prospects?

*Daquan Richardson Presser - nunccoepi - 05-24-2018

Are there any teams that you'd be interested in playing for in the DSFL? What about the NSFL?

Are there any players that you look up to or want to model your game after?

How was your experience with the Coyotes last season?

*Daquan Richardson Presser - 37thchamber - 05-24-2018

Which current NSFL player would you say you are most like? Why?

Do you have any career goals you'd like to share?

*Daquan Richardson Presser - ExemplaryChad - 05-24-2018

Do you think, at your height, that you can match up with speedy, smaller receivers with tons of moves? How?

What do you most look forward to in the league?

Have any organizations reached out to you? Any stand out as positive or negative?

*Daquan Richardson Presser - ItsJustBarry - 05-25-2018

What are your personal expectations for this coming season?

Is there a receiver you are most excited to face off against?

Do you think you could shut me down?

Whats the largest animal you think you could knock out in a single punch?

*Daquan Richardson Presser - majesiu - 05-26-2018

Why did you decide to become cornerback?

What other position would you like to try out on the field?

Any particular expectations in your first season?

Do you value more individual accolades or team success?