International Simulation Football League
(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars (/showthread.php?tid=8860)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - Oles - 05-25-2018

Requirements

Written: Must Include 150 Words. With the DSFL draft on Saturday, we'll see future stars take the spotlight and find out where they'll call home in the DSFL. With some players, who have championship pedigree, and some who are newcomers trying to light the DSFL on fire, there are plenty of players who could make an impact this season. Write about which one you're looking forward to watching and seeing a name made for that prospect.

Graphic: Make a sig for the player. Include a render, their name, and the team you think they might go to, or the team they did go to if after the draft (logo or name works).

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline: Tuesday Night, May 29th, 11:59 PST

Due to Memorial Day Weekend the deadline has been extended to Tuesday Night, May 29th.

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - Oles - 05-25-2018

Placeholder

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - Molarpistols - 05-25-2018

The brightest future star in the upcoming DSFL draft on Saturday is Gus T.T. Showbiz. The pocket-passing quarterback out of Pomona College was electrifying while working his way towards his Pharmacological degree.

The NSFL had other plans, and Gus T.T. Showbiz put his pharmacological career on hold to work his way up in the ranks of the NSFL. His hard work will come to fruition on Saturday when he gets drafted into the developmental league for the NSFL. Showbiz is expected to spend two seasons in the DSFL and work his way to the NSFL when he's had enough time to prepare and take over the reigns for one of the old-timers nearing their end.

The 3x Champion Orange County Otters certainly have their eye on him as a replacement for future Hall of Famer Mike Boss. Gus is certainly hoping he could live up to the pedigree of an Otters quarterback, as it'll be large shoes to fill.

Code:

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - ItsJustBarry - 05-25-2018

There is only one obvious answer to this inquiry and you probably already have his name in your head too. The player I am most excited to watch this coming DSFL season is wide receiver Vinny Valentine. Being a wide receiver myself, I am usually drawn to the exceptional play of others. Unlike season's past, I am familiar with one of Vinny's relatives and I recognize the work ethic that runs through their bloodline. Couple this with the low end talent of the corner backs in this upcoming class and we have a recipe for success. It would be hard to predict a season output stat line for Vinny at this point but if I had to make an educated guess, I would think he could finish the season with close to 5,000 yards and around 65 touchdowns although I may be underestimating his skill set just a little bit. Only time will tell how much Vinny Valentine dwarfs my low level projections.

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - majesiu - 05-25-2018

[Image: X9Thk0h.png]

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - bovovovo - 05-25-2018

I am most excited for this Gus T T T T T T Showbiz fella he seems like a great fella and his user is very nice very nice indeed I like the guy a lot and Showbiz is going to be great as a QB both in the DSFL and also in LIFE he has a great career ahead of him yes he does I am quite expensive and looking forward to Showbiz's career even if he is a dirty otter and will eventually become my rival and arch nemesis I am looking forward to it because he is a great guy and I enjoy talking with him and playing against him even though he is my enemy and will soon be my arch enemy I am still looking forward to Showbiz career and where he will be drafted in the DSFL who knows I do not know but I do know that whoever gets him will be very lucky

(161 words)

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - Daybe - 05-25-2018

I've got my eye on Alexandre Thibault. The kid has shown tremendous potential and is a speedy center fielder safety, closely resembling the likes of Earl Thomas. Thibault is going to be one of the most versatile players to ever play in the DSFL, being an upgraded version of Ryan LeFevre. With fast speed, he can play any position from cornerback to linebacker to safety. There's no secret he's going to go fairly high on draft day. Thibault is a high energy player that will surely make an impact on day 1, and his excitement at the prospect of playing in the NSFL is unmatchable. He's shaken off some past injury questions from his high school days concerning his right knee, and has proven to be a gym rat and a workout warrior. The question is, where will he go? The biggest concern about his draft stock is that with safeties being so in need in the NSFL he will likely be called up fairly early in the career.

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - JKortesi81 - 05-25-2018

I think that rookie running back Ricky Adams is going to tear this league up. He comes from the DangaZone Agency and just about every sports athlete that comes from there ends up being an elite talent. As long as Adams puts in the work on training and getting that sweet ass TPE, there’s an extremely good chance he could end up in the Hall of Fame. My hope for him is that he gets draft to Portland, because everyone knows the best players in the NSFL come from the Pythons. But for real, with a good player like Adams coming up the ranks JUST as the top backs currently in the league get smacked by regression, He’ll be hitting his stride just as a few teams recognize that they’re going to need a new stud at running back. Great starting build, great people behind him, and potentially a great career is ahead of him. (155)

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - Jepox - 05-25-2018

Now hear me out. I might be a little bit biased here as the player I'm writing about, Alexandre Thibault, is under contract with my agency, but I think he can be the next big thing in the NSFL. He's a speedy centre field safety that can play a variety of positions and is a complete workhorse. He might not be the highest player to go in the DSFL draft, but he could easy by a solid 3rd or 4th round pickup for a team tomorrow. He's a player who will make an impact in game 1 of the season and has been heard saying he has aspirations for being the Defensive Rookie of the Year. We'll have to see if he can achieve that goal of his, but you never know what might happen out there on the field. Keep an eye on this kid, he might turn into something special.

(152 words)

(S8) - Weekend PT 1 - Future Stars - Leafs4ever - 05-25-2018

The player I'm most looking forward to watching in the DSFL this season is running back Marquise Brown. Since he's joined the league, Brown has made sure to get his name out there. He has hit the ground running, pun intended, and hasn't stopped working. First thing, he is doing a great job marketing himself as the next big thing. Half the battle is convincing teams that you that franchise player that they can't miss out on. He is certainly making himself known to the DSFL general managers. On the field, he looks like he's going to be an elusive, speed demon. His speed stands out among the other prospects and he'll be able to sustain it longer because of the work he's done on his endurance. Once the ball is in his hands, he's going to take off and weave through the defenders with ease. I'm expecting a big season for Brown and looking for him to be one of the top prospects coming out of the DSFL this season.

(171 words)