International Simulation Football League
Nick Sharper found dead - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Nick Sharper found dead (/showthread.php?tid=8962)

Pages: 1 2

Nick Sharper found dead - JaPetFlo - 05-30-2018

Nick Sharper was found dead on May 29th at 10:51 PM. Detectives found Nick in what is thought to be an accidental overdose of Methenamine. The dosed is thought to be double the amount that the body can handle. Right now it is unclear if it was a suicide or if it truly was accidental overdose.

Nick Sharper found dead - Bzerkap - 05-30-2018

I don't know what Methenamine is but it sounds fun

Nick Sharper found dead - Raven - 05-30-2018

Following the trend that 90% of the nsfl players that retire either die or go to jail

Nick Sharper found dead - dropbear - 05-30-2018

Looking forward to the number retirement ceremony #GOAT

Nick Sharper found dead - Toasty - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 12:47 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:I don't know what Methenamine is but it sounds fun

I think he meant meth but wanted to sound professional

Nick Sharper found dead - ItsJustBarry - 05-30-2018

Gets drafted by Yeti, promptly commits suicide. IMO, that's a reasonable reaction.

Nick Sharper found dead - infinitempg - 05-30-2018

[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-30-2018, 07:08 AM)Fire-Bred Wrote:I think he meant meth but wanted to sound professional
I looked it up. It’s a real drug but not recreational so I have no idea

Nick Sharper found dead - Toasty - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 09:39 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:I looked it up. It’s a real drug but not recreational so I have no idea

lol looked it up wouldn't want to OD on that

Quote:Methenamine is used to prevent or control returning urinary tract infections caused by certain bacteria. It is not used to treat an active infection. Other antibiotics must be used first to treat and cure the infection. Methenamine is an antibiotic that stops the growth of bacteria in urine. This medication also contains an ingredient that helps to make the urine acidic. When the urine is acidic, methenamine turns into formaldehyde to kill the bacteria.

(05-30-2018, 07:43 AM)Fire-Bred Wrote:[quote author=Bzerkap date=1527691140]
I looked it up. It’s a real drug but not recreational so I have no idea

lol looked it up wouldn't want to OD on that

Quote:Methenamine is used to prevent or control returning urinary tract infections caused by certain bacteria. It is not used to treat an active infection. Other antibiotics must be used first to treat and cure the infection. Methenamine is an antibiotic that stops the growth of bacteria in urine. This medication also contains an ingredient that helps to make the urine acidic. When the urine is acidic, methenamine turns into formaldehyde to kill the bacteria.
[/quote]

I mean I’m very excited to melt my dick off with formeldahyde