International Simulation Football League
Lindarius Shelton addresses the media Post-Draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Lindarius Shelton addresses the media Post-Draft (/showthread.php?tid=906)

Lindarius Shelton addresses the media Post-Draft - EvanR123 - 06-02-2017

Lindarius Shelton, proud new member of the Yellowknife Wraiths and the #11 overall selection in the inaugural NSFL Draft is now available for questioning by the media.

TheLoopster:
(06-02-2017, 08:29 PM)TheLoopster Wrote:1. When were you and what were you doing when you got the call?
I was in my house as one of the co-hosts for the Draft Podcast that was going on. I had absolutely no idea that I would be drafted in the first two rounds.

(06-02-2017, 08:29 PM)TheLoopster Wrote:2. How does your family feel about you heading all the way from Philadelphia to Yellowknife?
They're just happy that I'm in the league to be quite honest. Yellowknife is much further north in comparison to Philadelphia but I'm no stranger to snow. We're just so excited to be starting a new period to our lives here.

(06-02-2017, 08:29 PM)TheLoopster Wrote:3. Which offensive player on the Wraiths are you most looking forward to playing against in training camp?
There are a few offensive weapons on our team that I'm especially excited about. One you may find surprising is Rolf Larsendorf who will be playing Fullback on our team. He is a unique weapon and we hope to utilize his skill set to the best of our ability.

(06-02-2017, 08:29 PM)TheLoopster Wrote:4. Have the Wraiths given you any indication of what LB position they'll be playing you at?
From what I know, the Wraiths have every intention of making me the starting MLB on the team. I'm going to be asked to be a leader of the defense and star production is what is going to be expected of me.

(06-02-2017, 08:29 PM)TheLoopster Wrote:5. What are you feelings about the Wraiths D as a whole? Are there any significant weak spots in your opinion? Strong spots?
I absolutely love the defense we have going into this season. We have an outstanding line of all active players in Varga, Ramiro, Spearhead, and Bender. Our linebacker corps is also excellent with myself, Flimjollywop, and Hampshireton. There aren't any positions in our defense that I would call weak but the secondary in likely our most underwhelming unit. Dirk Cutter is a stud and will anchor down our Cornerbacks and the team has put a lot of faith in Alex Hansen but there is some doubts whether or not we have depth in case of inactivity, especially with the safeties. Our best unit on defense without a doubt must be the defensive line though. They will be tough to hold.

Lindarius Shelton addresses the media Post-Draft - TheLoopster - 06-02-2017

Hi Lindarious, Buck Johnson from the Wheeling Wheeler. Few questions for you.

1. When were you and what were you doing when you got the call?

2. How does your family feel about you heading all the way from Philadelphia to Yellowknife?

3. Which offensive player on the Wraiths are you most looking forward to playing against in training camp?

4. Have the Wraiths given you any indication of what LB position they'll be playing you at?

5. What are you feelings about the Wraiths D as a whole? Are there any significant weak spots in your opinion? Strong spots?

Lindarius Shelton addresses the media Post-Draft - BasedPooter - 06-02-2017

How proud are you to be a member of the Wraiths?

Are you looking forward to dominating with that stacked defense?

Where were you when you got the call?

Lindarius Shelton addresses the media Post-Draft - jparks98 - 06-02-2017

1) How do you see your team doing in the first year of the NSFL?

2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

3) Would you rather fight a cat the size of an elephant or an elephant the size of a cat?

4)How many gallons of milk can you drink in one sitting?

5) Tea or Lemonade?