International Simulation Football League
(S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Unassigned Player Database (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Retired Players (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: (S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB (/showthread.php?tid=910)

(S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB - White Cornerback - 06-02-2017

Player Information

Username: Dermot
First Name: Dermot
Last Name: Lavelle
Position: CB
College: University of Arizona
Birthdate: 26/08/1996
Handedness: Right
Recruited By:
Jersey Number: 40
Height (ft.): 6'0"
Weight (lbs.): 205lbs
Birthplace: Ireland
Player Archetype: Man to Man (Similar play style to DRC)

Player Attributes

Points Available: 0
(MAX: 65) Strength: 65
(MAX: 100) Agility: 82 2/10
(MAX: 25) Arm: 1
(MAX: 80) Intelligence: 80
(MAX: 25) Throwing Accuracy: 1
(MAX: 70) Tackling: 70
(MAX: 100) Speed: 90
(MAX: 70) Hands: 70
(MAX: 25) Pass Blocking: 1
(MAX: 25) Run Blocking: 1
(MAX: 100) Endurance: 73
(MAX: 25) Kick Power: 1
(MAX: 25) Kick Accuracy: 1

(S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB - RainDelay - 06-02-2017

Welcome! Looks like you will be the first name on the NSFL Waiver Wire!

Better late than never!

(06-02-2017, 12:14 PM)Dermot Wrote:Better late than never!

Of course!

Once you get approved (I can't do that), this is how it will go down.

D. Waivers
- Any player created after the draft and prior to the first sim of playoffs, will be subject to the NSFL Waiver Wire. These players will play the season out but will be released from their teams roster and entered into the following NSFL draft.
- The last team to pick in the most recent draft order(even if they traded away the pick), will be the first to pick in the Waiver Wire. Subsequently the first team to pick in the Draft Order will be given the last pick in the Waiver Wire(even if they traded away the pick)
- Once a team has picked up a player through Waivers, they then fall to the back of the order.
- Once a player has been approved, all GM's will have a 24 hour period in which they may lay a claim. If the team with first priority passes or fails to make a claim within the 24 hour period. The next claim will be accepted, following the priority order that is currently meant to take place.
- All free agent waiver claim contracts will be worth $2,000,000. This contract will be an automatic signing and not a debate between player and GM.
- In the case of a player not wanting to play where they are signed. A trade must be implemented at the earliest time available. Holding a player hostage will be grounds for the league to step in and mandate a trade of less then equal value for the GM preventing the trade.
- If a NSFL team releases a player he goes through a 24 hour waiver period. During this time he may be claimed by the other teams in the league. Waiver order will be the same that is used for newly created free agents. Claiming a released player will use your waiver claim and put you at the back of the order.
- If a NSFL team claims a player on waivers they take on the contract that he had before being released.

(06-02-2017, 04:24 PM)RainDelay Wrote:Of course!

Once you get approved (I can't do that), this is how it will go down.

D. Waivers
- Any player created after the draft and prior to the first sim of playoffs, will be subject to the NSFL Waiver Wire. These players will play the season out but will be released from their teams roster and entered into the following NSFL draft.
- The last team to pick in the most recent draft order(even if they traded away the pick), will be the first to pick in the Waiver Wire. Subsequently the first team to pick in the Draft Order will be given the last pick in the Waiver Wire(even if they traded away the pick)
- Once a team has picked up a player through Waivers, they then fall to the back of the order.
- Once a player has been approved, all GM's will have a 24 hour period in which they may lay a claim. If the team with first priority passes or fails to make a claim within the 24 hour period. The next claim will be accepted, following the priority order that is currently meant to take place.
- All free agent waiver claim contracts will be worth $2,000,000. This contract will be an automatic signing and not a debate between player and GM.
- In the case of a player not wanting to play where they are signed. A trade must be implemented at the earliest time available. Holding a player hostage will be grounds for the league to step in and mandate a trade of less then equal value for the GM preventing the trade.
- If a NSFL team releases a player he goes through a 24 hour waiver period. During this time he may be claimed by the other teams in the league. Waiver order will be the same that is used for newly created free agents. Claiming a released player will use your waiver claim and put you at the back of the order.
- If a NSFL team claims a player on waivers they take on the contract that he had before being released.

Seeing how I've joined following the draft, by play the season out you mean I wont actually be on a team seeing how all roster spots are filled with only 6 teams? Are injuries in this sim? So more than likely I won't be playing this entire year.

(06-02-2017, 01:09 PM)Dermot Wrote:Seeing how I've joined following the draft, by play the season out you mean I wont actually be on a team seeing how all roster spots are filled with only 6 teams? Are injuries in this sim? So more than likely I won't be playing this entire year.

No I think a team can (and will) claim you on waivers, and you just play for that team, but then get released at the end and youll be in the Season 2 NSFL Draft.

@Ballerstorm please clarify.

(S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB - Admin - 06-02-2017

Hey @`Dermot`

You are approved! GMs will now have 24 hours starting now to place a claim on you! That means by 11:12am PST Saturday morning you will have a team :cheers:

(S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB - Admin - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 11:10 AM)RainDelay Wrote:No I think a team can (and will) claim you on waivers, and you just play for that team, but then get released at the end and youll be in the Season 2 NSFL Draft.

@Ballerstorm please clarify.
This is correct

(S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB - Admin - 06-03-2017

Claimed by the Yellowknife Wraiths

(S2) - Dermot Lavelle - CB - Noble - 06-05-2017

Just attempting to organize this properly by draft class lol