International Simulation Football League
Point Task/Ultimus Week Ideas - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+--- Thread: Point Task/Ultimus Week Ideas (/showthread.php?tid=9205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Point Task/Ultimus Week Ideas - Oles - 06-22-2018

11/16/20: The Player Progression Team has decided to bump this thread. If you have any ideas for point tasks or Ultimus Week tasks, feel free to put them here. I will take suggestions into consideration and potentially implement some of them beginning next season. If you are suggesting a PT, include both a written and graphics task; if you are suggesting an UW task, specific the tier and include a graphics option if applicable. Direct any questions to Baron1898 or the PPT crew.

— — —

As many people know the PTs that I come up with are kinda repetitive at times. So if you have any ideas for pts post them here. Please include written and graphic parts of it. So in your suggestion give the basis, what written is expected of, and what graphics is expected of. If you have any questions ask me or reference posted PTs/WPTs

PT Ideas - adam2552 - 06-22-2018

Advertising Opportunity

Writing: Make your pitch to the company you want to be the face of the brand for. Or write from the company’s prospective to you saying why they want you to be the face of their brand.

Graphic: Make an advertisement for a product featuring your render and the product you were hired to advertise.

PT Ideas - White Cornerback - 06-22-2018

TLDR; Do my job for me

PT Ideas - sapp2013 - 06-22-2018

4/20 (yea, we missed it, but there could be another instance that could work)
What imaginary or non-government sactioned holiday does your player celebrate?
Written: write about it for 200 words or whatever
Graphics: show a picture of your player celebrating that holiday

Alternate reality:
What job would your player be doing if he wasn't a football player?

Training camp:
What is your favorite players drill during training camp?

Scam:
Your player was scammed out of that hard earned cash. Explain it in excruciating detail.

NSFL's got talent:
What is something that your player does as a hobby that could be on [insert country here]'s got talent?

School is in session:
Talk about your players schooling whether it was college, high school or the wilderness.

Significant other:
Talk about a special person in your players life.

Gaining talent:
Your player decides to take a class during the summer. What is the class and describe what happens.

Close call:
Talk about a near death/significant injury experience.

Transportation:
Talk about your new whip or your shiney bus pass

Confrontation:
Something goes down during the season and the gm calls you to his office to talk to you. What's up?

Twitter battle:
You get entrenched in a Twitter battle with fans, haters, and trolls. What are you arguing about?

Lunch money:
The lineman ate your lunch. What happens?

Pets:
Talk about pets.

Shopping:
What was your last shopping spree like?

Analytics:
A new statistic rates you as the best/worst player in the league. How do you handle it?

Project X:
You throw a party for your 1,000 closest friends. What happens?

Movie premier:
You go see a movie with all of the cast at the premier. Whose there and what movie?

Frustration:
Something ticks you off and you can't shake it. How do you blow off your stream?

Lake season:
You head to your cabin for the weekend. What do you do?

PT Ideas - Oles - 06-22-2018

(06-22-2018, 05:48 PM)White Cornerback Wrote:TLDR; Do my job for me

People have complained about my pts being repetitive so i figured that the community would have ideas i havent used before

PT Ideas - GoonerBear - 06-22-2018

Written: Unless you have a highly unusual name (and maybe even if you do), someone out in this country or world probably has a similar name to you. It's likely by coincidence. Talk about a day in the life of this other, "less famous" you.

Graphic: Create an image of a player meeting their "less famous" self. Must include one render of the player.

PT Ideas - White Cornerback - 06-23-2018

(06-22-2018, 10:18 PM)To12143 Wrote:People have complained about my pts being repetitive so i figured that the community would have ideas i havent used before

/s

PT Ideas - dub - 07-15-2018

Favorite Movie:

Written: Must Include 150 Words. Pick a movie whose plot or character(s) are your favorite. Should include some direct parallels or significant meanings for your backstory.

Graphic: Re-make an movie trailer for a movie featuring your render.

High School Football Coach:

Written: It's back in high school, in the team locker room. The game is over. The coach walks in the room. What was your high school coaching experience like?

Graphic: Make a graphic of your high school football team and its coach, featuring your render, a team slogan, and any high school team or personal accomplishments.

High School Football Team:

Written: It's back in high school, in the team huddle, the game is on the line, you're a senior, it's your final game. The younger players look to you for inspiration. What was the culture of the team huddle, what would you have said?

Graphic: Make a graphic of your high school football team on the field, featuring your friends, a team mascot, and any high school team or personal accomplishments.

PT Ideas - trslick - 07-27-2018

Written: Why do we play this imaginary quest, for fun,something to do, a conquest
we missed in the past?

Graphic: Anything fitting the reason explained!

PT Ideas - Raven - 07-29-2018

Kicker Appreciation Day:

Written: Must include 200 words. Write about your teams kicker and how much you appreciate them as a person and kicker.

Graphic: Create a graphic for your teams kicker showing howmuch you appreciate them.