International Simulation Football League
*Draft Interview: D'Pez Poopsie, - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Draft Interview: D'Pez Poopsie, (/showthread.php?tid=9395)

*Draft Interview: D'Pez Poopsie, - BaseScoutX1 - 07-04-2018

Your boy is back at it again, trying to become a Rookie millionaire without a whole bunch of knowledge of the NSFL or DSFL

Scouting Report: Looking at 6'3" 235lbs D'Pez Poopsie, you would expect to see all-power, but this back has great speed, and decent catching abilities as well. He looks like a tall Sony Michel, who could potentially produce an epic RB duo in the near future.

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]THE INTERVIEW[/div]

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]This is a simple Q and A, The question is first (in bold), the answer is second.[/div]

Where do you feel you will be drafted in the draft?

I've heard from 3 of the four teams so far, so to be honest, I have no idea. I've had good talks with everyone so far and I think that I will be happy with whichever team decides to pick me up. It's an exciting process and I am glad to be apart of it.

Which teams would you love to be drafted by come draft day?

It really doesn't matter to me, because I know I can be a day one starter. Whomever is looking for a runningback to tear up the backfield and torch defenses, i'm their guy. So if you want to win, D'Pez Poopsie is the way to go!

Being an all-purpose back, would you accept taking a fullback, or slot receiver type role in your first view seasons if you are drafted by a team like San Antonio, who already has an elite running back?

Honestly, I wouldn't be happy about it but I would take it. I believe that with my skillset and ability I can play anywhere on the offensive side of the field, but whoever their "elite" running back is best know I'd be gunning for that #1 spot. I don't take this game lightly, and I believe I am a starting caliber Running back.

Who would be better than in 5 years? You or Achilles Hondo?

Thats a very difficult question to answer. I don't think either one will be better or worse, but I do honestly believe that we are both very tallented players that are on very different career paths. That man is a MONSTER of a man, and he kind of fills out more for a fullback role, while I am more of a speedy do everything man. I think that we both in 5 years will be stars in the big leagues as long as we both continue to work and strive for greatness. I'll possibly have more yards then him, but he'll easily be more of an do everything guy, getting pancakes and such. It is going to be very interesting to watch myself and him both develop.

Are there any other prospects you would like to be on the same team of?

Here's two players I'd love to play with. Achilles Hondo, as I've mentioned before, who is a jack of all trades in this draft class. The man is a monster of a man, and I think that we would make a devastating duo in a backfield and would make any team damn near unstoppable. The other is Adrianna Falconi, she has been some game time under her belt already, and I would have no problem catching passes from her from out of the backfield or lined up in the slot. Both of these players have shown great talent and knowledge of the game, and I think they would both help me learn more.

Any last words for the readers to know?

D'Pez Poopsie is coming to a TV near you soon, and I want you all to be aware, I'm coming for an Ultimini, Running back of the year, and Most Valuable Player. Anything less than that is not good enough. I am going to be working my ass off and killing this league, one season, one week, one game, one team at a time. It doesn't matter, just know that I am coming.

Final Thoughts: Poopsie is a natural competitor, who is ready to overcome any challenge possible. He seems to want to have greatness around him, but also wants to be the man. You should see him be drafted in the top 10, but more than likely, the top 5. Probably will get stuffed by a man named Dick Cheese a handful of times in his career. But that is in the future

That's all for now! Tune in soon for more of YOUR DSFL Draft Articles!

Word Count: 730