International Simulation Football League
*Declaration of Independent Memeing - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Declaration of Independent Memeing (/showthread.php?tid=9966)

*Declaration of Independent Memeing - Beaver - 08-17-2018

When in the Course of sim league events it becomes necessary for one memer to dissolve the team bands which have connected him with a team and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle him, a decent respect to the opinions of the league requires that he should declare the causes which impel him to the separation.

I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all memers are created equal, that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of memery. — That to secure these rights, Teams are instituted among Players, deriving their just powers from the consent of the players, — That whenever any Form of Team becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of a Memer to alter or to abolish it, and to leave in Free Agency, laying its foundation on such principles and choosing a destination, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Team-Player bonds long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that memers are more disposed to suffer, while the evil of GMs are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed and leaving in Free Agency. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to leave such a Team, and to seek out new Guards for their future meme security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of this Memer; and such is now the necessity which constrains him to alter his NSFL Team. The history of the present GM of New Orleans is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over this Memer. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world:

He is a big time stinkboi.

He continually fosters an oppressive and hostile discord environment.

He sends nudes to other free agents but not to me.

He refused to allow public memeing in the wake of our championship and has continuously attempted to stymie memeing in general.

He rarely, if ever, joins in on team memes.

He once picked the Yeti to beat us in a Weekly Prediction.[citation needed]

He has engaged in unfair trade practices that have seen once proud franchises stripped down to their very core.

He thunderdomed me for clear and blatant hypocrisy.

In every stage of these Oppressions I have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: My repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A GM, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the GM of a free memer.

Nor have I been wanting in attentions to my New Orleans brethren. I have warned them from time to time of attempts by their GM to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. I have reminded them of the circumstances of my plight and disposition here. I have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and I have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. I must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces my Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in Free Agency, in Peace Friends.

I, therefore, the Free Agent Safety, in General Shitposting, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the league for the rectitude of my intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the natural meme laws we are all entitled to, solemnly publish and declare, That this memer is, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent Agent, that I am Absolved from all Allegiance to New Orleans, and that all football connection between myself and the team of New Orleans, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as a Free Agent, I have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Memes, establish Shitposts, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Players of this league may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, I pledge to my fellow Free Agents my Life, my Fortunes, and my sacred Honor.

*Declaration of Independent Memeing - bovovovo - 08-17-2018

:eyes:

*Declaration of Independent Memeing - PaytonM34 - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 10:16 AM)Beaver Wrote:When in the Course of sim league events it becomes necessary for one memer to dissolve the team bands which have connected him with a team and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle him, a decent respect to the opinions of the league requires that he should declare the causes which impel him to the separation.

I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all memers are created equal, that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of memery. — That to secure these rights, Teams are instituted among Players, deriving their just powers from the consent of the players, — That whenever any Form of Team becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of a Memer to alter or to abolish it, and to leave in Free Agency, laying its foundation on such principles and choosing a destination, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Team-Player bonds long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that memers are more disposed to suffer, while the evil of GMs are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed and leaving in Free Agency. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to leave such a Team, and to seek out new Guards for their future meme security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of this Memer; and such is now the necessity which constrains him to alter his NSFL Team. The history of the present GM of New Orleans is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over this Memer. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world:

He is a big time stinkboi.

He continually fosters an oppressive and hostile discord environment.

He sends nudes to other free agents but not to me.

He refused to allow public memeing in the wake of our championship and has continuously attempted to stymie memeing in general.

He rarely, if ever, joins in on team memes.

He once picked the Yeti to beat us in a Weekly Prediction.[citation needed]

He has engaged in unfair trade practices that have seen once proud franchises stripped down to their very core.

He thunderdomed me for clear and blatant hypocrisy.

In every stage of these Oppressions I have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: My repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A GM, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the GM of a free memer.

Nor have I been wanting in attentions to my New Orleans brethren. I have warned them from time to time of attempts by their GM to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. I have reminded them of the circumstances of my plight and disposition here. I have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and I have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. I must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces my Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in Free Agency, in Peace Friends.

I, therefore, the Free Agent Safety, in General Shitposting, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the league for the rectitude of my intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the natural meme laws we are all entitled to, solemnly publish and declare, That this memer is, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent Agent, that I am Absolved from all Allegiance to New Orleans, and that all football connection between myself and the team of New Orleans, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as a Free Agent, I have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Memes, establish Shitposts, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Players of this league may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, I pledge to my fellow Free Agents my Life, my Fortunes, and my sacred Honor.
Big if true

*Declaration of Independent Memeing - run_CMC - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 01:24 PM)PaytonM34 Wrote:Big if true
Sizable if verifiable