International Simulation Football League
*The Ememeipation Proclomation - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Ememeipation Proclomation (/showthread.php?tid=9969)

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - bovovovo - 08-17-2018

By the General Manager of the New Orleans Second Line: A Proclamation.

While @Beaver has threatened the unification of these United NSFL Players of NOLA, it has come to bear that he raises points which are not entirely illogical. Indeed, I had followed in the steps of my predecessors and had been reluctant to come to this position. I initially viewed this war only in terms of preserving the Union of the Locker Room but I have come to recognize that Beaver’s fight is not one against the Union alone, but against the tyranny of oppression.

Oppression which I have instigated.

Therefore I, Bovovovo, General Manager of the New Orleans Second Line, on the seventeenth day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen, offer a proclamation.

"That on the eighteenth day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen, all persons held as slaves within any Locker Room or designated part of the NSFL, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the Second Line, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free to meme; and the Executive Government of NOLA, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons to meme, and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual memeing freedom.

Now, therefore I, bovovovo, General Manager of the New Orleans Second Line, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-in-Chief, of the Army and Navy of NOLA in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of NOLA, and as a fit and necessary war measure for bring reconciliation, peace, and healing to said rebellion, do, on this seventeenth day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen, and in accordance with my purpose so to do publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate as NOLA and parts of NOLA wherein the people thereof respectively, are this day in rebellion against NOLA, the following, to wit:

Any player who is, has been, is, and will ever be, a member of NOLA

And by virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated areas are, and henceforward shall be free to meme; and that the Executive government of NOLA, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom to meme of said persons.

And I hereby enjoin upon the people so declared to be free to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self-defence; and I recommend to them that, in all cases when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.

And I further declare and make known, that such persons of suitable condition, will be received into the armed service of NOLA to garrison the locker room, positions, fields, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.

And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the NSFL rulebook, upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind, and the gracious favor of Almighty God.

In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused this blemish upon the seal of the New Orleans Second Line to be affixed.

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - Beaver - 08-17-2018

Oh my, this is a game changer.

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - majesiu - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 04:49 PM)bovovovo Wrote:  I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated areas are, and henceforward shall be free to meme

Fyodo is free

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - Moosecop - 08-17-2018

I can't understand this at all which means it must be extremely important

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - JKortesi81 - 08-17-2018

WTF is going on.

I award you no points.

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - run_CMC - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 12:56 PM)Moosecop Wrote:I can't understand this at all which means it must be extremely important
This is why we never spend longer than necessary in NOLA for our away game

It’s a dangerously memey place

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - Ben - 08-17-2018

(08-18-2018, 06:28 AM)run_CMC Wrote:This is why we never spend longer than necessary in NOLA for our away game

It’s a dangerously memey place

NOLA

*The Ememeipation Proclomation - Beaver - 08-17-2018

[Image: X4Qlpyf.png]