International Simulation Football League
Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal (/showthread.php?tid=40352)

Pages: 1 2

Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - SchwarzNarr - 07-19-2022

[Image: unknown.png]

Years after Melvin murdered friend Daria Guava-Fresca, police have finally gained enough sense (and evidence) for a moose-hunt. However, it didn't quite go as planned. While experts speculate that Melvin will be dead after this long ordeal, others do not quite believe it to be true.

-

Alright, the time has come. Who knows what happens as this season finishes, but Melvin had one hell of a ride throughout the past 13? seasons. I don't know, he played until the bitter end.

As of writing this, with Week 12 being played tomorrow it breaks down like this:

#6 Career Tackles: 1226
#1 in Career Sacks: 151
#9 in Career Safeties: 3
#1 in Defensive Forced Fumbles: 41
#10 in Defensive Fumble Recoveries: 10

#4 in Season Tackles: 153
#1 in Season Forced Fumbles: 12
#1 in Season Fumble Recoveries: 8

5x Pro Bowl
Defensive Rookie of the Year
2x Linebacker of the Year
1x Defensive Player of the Year
1x Defensive Performance of the Year
1x Most Outstanding Player
1x Most Valuable Player

Honestly, there are so many people to thank for everything that happened in Melvin's career. Starting with @J0EB and @Blasoon for taking a chance on me and picking me up on Waivers. To @woelkers and @Sylphreni for not just scouting me, but really building a relationship before the draft. To the entirety of my Yeti team throughout my career for helping me and making moose an absolute monster on the field. I love you all forever, and this career would not be what it was without all of you letting me be a little selfish at times, and getting to play the most kick-ass linebacker I could have ever imagined.

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - Ephenssta - 07-19-2022

so happy to have spent so much time with you in Yeti chat. HOF for sure.

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - Sylphreni - 07-19-2022

That's my kicker. <3

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - mithrandir - 07-19-2022

One of the best to ever do it. Congrats on a great career!

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - Sebster - 07-19-2022

good night queen

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - Mooty99 - 07-19-2022

Straight to the HoF, congratulations on an amazing career!

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - TeyonSchavari - 07-19-2022

Daria Guava-Fresca was a better player tragically murdered by Melvin who was NEVER prosecuted for their actions and was even allowed to take Daria's place in the ISFL. Absolutely sickening and a massive failure on HO's part. I hope HoF voters take this information into account

JK. Murder-Moose is the GOAT. Should be a unanimous HoF selection when the time comes

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - Jaywe88 - 07-19-2022

That’s the helpful links moose! Big Talented!

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - woelkers - 07-19-2022

Good night, sweet prince. You've done Bubba proud.

RE: Moose Hunt Turns into 10-Day Survival Ordeal - zaynzk - 07-19-2022

GOAT