International Simulation Football League
*From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth (/showthread.php?tid=44248)

*From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth - wizard_literal - 03-19-2023

"Ready to Grade"

Code:
Please award this article 50/50 for aeonsjenni and wizard_literal

PRESS RELEASE FROM THE OFFICES OF MOUSE AND WIZARD:
SIGNED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

3/19/2023

As you may know by now @aeonsjenni and @wizard_literal have been subject to a number of lies, rumors, and slander indicating that we began collaboration on a series of articles detailing each of the 93 prospects in the S41 draft class on March 12th, 2023. In recent weeks documents have come into view of the public eye that would support the rumors precedently mentioned.  In the wake of overwhelming evidence we can no longer stay silent.  We feel that it’s for the best that we be honest moving forward and hereby acknowledge the allegations are true.  The articles linked below are in fact the work of aeonsjenni and wizard_literal.  We will now be fielding questions from you the players and members of the ISFL in attempt to clear the air and move forward from the controversy that has surrounded The Offices of Mouse and Wizard.

Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Kickers/Punters
Wide Receivers
Tight Ends and Offensive Line
Defensive Line
Linebackers
Defensive Backs

@soevil
Q: "Maybe I missed it early on - what exactly was the controversy?"
A: "Good question!  For those who missed it Jenni created a "Press Release" shown below ahead of the first article to build up a bit of controversy and hype!"  - wizard_literal
[Image: image.png]

@CROney3
Q: Now that you can no longer hide your secret articles, what is in the works for a future article?
A: "There's nothing in particular that we are looking to co-write in the future, but we will both individually be releasing our mock drafts sometime after the final draft order has been set. I will continue to personally update my EPA series as well." - Jenni
A: "Definitely a mock draft after ISFL regular season concludes on March 25th.  Ahead of that my usual Wizard's Orb series will continue with separate Playoff and Ultimini articles." - wizard_literal

@Ultimatedestroye
Q: "How long did this take the both of you to complete."
A: "Looking back I initially contacted wizard_literal 9 days ago. We initially planned on working at a much slower pace but we were happy that we managed to finish the whole thing in just over a week." - Jenni

Q: "What was the hardest thing about writing this article."
A: "At least for me I struggled to find something unique and fun to write for each prospect. I tried to keep my writeups from being too same-y, and for the most part I think I did a good job, but for a lot of people there just wasn't that much to go on. Sometimes it took a good deal of digging and sometimes it just took some creativity!" - Jenni
A: "Changing the writing topic every 60 words for all 93 prospects was the hardest bit for me.  You can't just go off on a 500 word subject with laser focus unlike the typical media format." - wizard_literal

Q: "How is this affecting the legal cases your lawyers are pursuing against people who pushed these “Rumors”."

A: "Our lawyers are advising us to exercise our right to silence in this matter." - Jenni
A: "I'll be exercising my right to the 5th amendment in response to this question." - wizard_literal

@Twenty6
Q: "Does the mouse control the wizard, or the wizard the mouse?"
A: "It's definitely "Ratatouille" situation.  In fact have you stopped to ask yourself why all of us wizards wear these big hats?  Sure they're practical for keeping the sun out of our eyes when we choose to leave the safety of our dimly lit study, but underneath every wizard hat there is a mouse running the operations." - wizard_literal

Q: "No other questions, but a comment: You two did great work and deserve every bit of ISFL dollars heading your way. The meticulous formatting and all the research could not have been easy. I wanna say "keep it up" but y'all deserve a break!"
A: "Not an answer but a collective thank you! Receiving feedback even if it's just a compliment means a lot!" - wizard_literal & Jenni 

@UptownCord
Q: "How will this affect LeBron's legacy?"
A: "I mean hopefully we'll see Lebron in the ISFL soon, but I can't say much more on that without getting myself in legal trouble.  And we've got enough of that going on as is." - wizard_literal

RE: From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth - soevil - 03-19-2023

Maybe I missed it early on - what exactly was the controversy?

RE: From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth - CROney3 - 03-19-2023

Now that you can no longer hide your secret articles, what is in the works for a future article?

RE: From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth - Ultimatedestroye - 03-19-2023

I’ve got 3 questions for y’all
1. How long did this take the both of you to complete
2. What was the hardest thing about writing this article  
3. How is this affecting the legal cases your lawyers are pursuing against people who pushed these “Rumors”

RE: From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth - Twenty6 - 03-19-2023

1) Does the mouse control the wizard, or the wizard the mouse?
2) No other questions, but a comment: You two did great work and deserve every bit of ISFL dollars heading your way. The meticulous formatting and all the research could not have been easy. I wanna say "keep it up" but y'all deserve a break!

RE: From the Offices of Mouse and Wizard: The Truth - UptownCord - 03-19-2023

How will this affect LeBron's legacy?