International Simulation Football League
*Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 (/showthread.php?tid=31502)

*Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - slate - 04-17-2021

Code:
5,654 words

Please split payout evenly (10% each) to: @slate, @katarn22, @Swanty, @zaynzk, @.simo, @"Punter715", @Jo3fish5, @ReverendOReily, @zeagle1, and @Hordle.

Hi everyone! It has now been over 2 months since the last installment of Project Redraft (a series of media pieces where 9 friends and I drafted the entire userbase of the ISFL to make teams of 25 users each). But never fear! We did not give it up, and in fact this weekend we’ve just finished ALL OF THE WRITEUPS. So for all of you 3 people who have been eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this series, rest assured that it will be completed this weekend!

We’ve gone ahead and split the final writeups into 2 parts, since the final 8 rounds all at once would be a little bit larger than we would like even for a series as massive as this. So rounds 18-21 are contained in this post today, and rounds 22-25 will be posted tomorrow.

Also please note that this draft was conducted over the offseason prior to S27, so over a full season ago at this point. Obviously the TPE numbers, as well as some player positions, may be severely outdated by this point.

Previous Installments
Intro + Round 1
Rounds 2+3
Rounds 4+5
Rounds 6+7
Rounds 8+9
Rounds 10+11
Rounds 12-14
Rounds 15-17

Round 18, Pick 1 - Krakow Knights
BROCK BODENHAMER, Wide Receiver (S23) NOLA
@toivo - 635 TPE

Hordle: Similar to Tree, I had to work on offense at some point. So Brock Bodenhamer is my pick at 171. A slot receiver as my WR1 probably isn't ideal so things will probably be moved around. But with around 600 TPE and time to grow, I wanted to go ahead and grab him while I had the chance. Also he went to UNC (Go Heels!) So him and Franklin should have been in the school roughly around the same time. Timelines and math are weird so I'm not gonna bother checking that.

Round18, Pick 2 - Barbary Pirates
BLAGO KOKOT, Kicker/Punter (S24) YKW
@Goat_Whisperer - 572 TPE

Zeagle: Kickers are people too! I had the pleasure of sharing a LR with Goat Whisperer for one season in portland before he was called up to the Wraiths. He's a cool but quiet guy; and quiet max earners are the backbone of any good team with a happy LR. With Kickers needing more TPE to be successful in the new sim, I decided that I should not wait to draft one, so when I realized that Blago was still available here, I knew I had to take him. He is an S24 player, so he will be booming punts and splitting the uprights for many seasons to come for Barabry.

Round18, Pick 3 - Bali Banteng
BYRON DOLLS, Offensive Line (S22) BER
@Symmetrik - 689 TPE

Rev: With our 173rd pick in the redraft, we the Balinese delegation have decided to select season 22 offensive lineman Byron Dolls from the Berlin Fiery Long Names. I should probably start building a wall to protect my quarterback, but HO said my team's field design couldn't have a giant wall on it for whatever reason, so after editing things down to match their infallible standards, I think I've come up with a nice solution - I call them “offensive linemen.” Byron Dolls is the 10th highest TPE offensive lineman in the league, so I'm quite happy to be able to grab him this late in the redraft. Blasoon and my duo of running rebels will surely be thanking me in good time.

Round18, Pick 4 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
DEREK WILDSTAR, Safety (S26) KCC
@Legally_Blind_Gamer - 423 TPE

Joefish: If I'm a homer for liking players that are already on my other team, then I don't want to not be a homer. Derek Wildstar is only my third player who's currently on the Berlin Fire Salamanders, which honestly just isn't enough. This pick is basically a three way win for me. I get another great young defensive player to help with the future of the Pacific Ocean Gulls, I get a great, not so young, multi league user in LBG (Legally Blind Gamer), and I unite Jango and LBG, who are like basically the same person, I don't care what anyone tells me. Anyway, a great player, a great user, and a great guy for team chemistry, this is just a win win situation. Welcome to the team LBG, come make some friends. We don't bite. I think.

Round18, Pick 5 - Munich Machtapparat
WASRABI GLEEL, Linebacker (S25) MIN
@Crodyman - 546 TPE

Pat: Some players are just built different. This has been Crodyman's rallying cry since joining the league with the rest of us from the Season 25 class, and it's true. He has opted to go with the more unpopular build of the Run Stopped archetype for his Linebacker and even continued the trend of black sheepness by choosing to become a Versatile Linebacker, and his uniqeuness has paid off for him so far. Gleel finally got the call to move up to the ISFL this season with Chicago, and I'm expecting big things out of him. As for Crodyman the user, what more can you say other than he's a super cool dude? He writes great media, and his recipe threads (Cheap Meals Part Two when?) are always a fun read. I haven't had a ton of one-on-one interaction with Crodyman, but whenever I have it's been an absolute pleasure. I have no doubts he will fit in well with the cast of characters I've assembled in Munich.

Round18, Pick 6 - Western Reds
TYRONE BIGGUMS, Safety (S18) OCO
@Revolution5 - 1004 TPE

Simo: Mason Blaylock was our first safety and here we finish off the back back duo with Tyrone Biggums. The Otters have a history of excellence and delivering in the big games so we are always happy to draft people from them to help build a winning culture in our new franchise. Looking forward to them getting in the building and setting a standard for others to live up to. Slam dunk pick also as far as locker room fit and an addition to the war room for us. Now with the safeties finalised we will look to finish off some other position groups on defence.

Round18, Pick 7 - Fargo Woodchippers
DOROTHY ZBORNAK, Cornerback (S24) NOLA
@Slothman07 - 639 TPE

Zayn: I do not know too much about Slothman, but I know one thing and that thing is important; he has one of the greatest reners in the league, and I AM NOT exadurating. After a weird season in philly were for some reason he only played a handful of games, he has made the move to NOLA and converted from D-Line to CB. At this point there were not too many CB's that I was really interested in since I wanted one who was younger and could replace Unicorn in a few seasons, so I decided Dorothy was the lady for me. She will slot in at Nickle Back and for me and be a useful peice for my long term future.

Round18, Pick 8 - Tokyo Tanuki
SAM SIDEKICK, Kicker/Punter (S22) CHI
@Evok - 832 TPE

Swanty: Now feels like the right time to pick up a kicker / punter. Looking further down to the 9th/10th kicker in terms of TPE and earning rate, I wanted to make sure that it wouldn't end up being a position of weakness for us, given how many drives conclude by needing their services. Sidekick has been a great earner in his career so far and sits at a strong TPE level with a few seasons to go before regression. If he keeps earning at the same pace, Tokyo's kicking game will be in good hands and give more than enough time to find a long-term replacement

Round18, Pick 9 - Seoul Searchers
SILVER BANANA, Kicker/Punter (S20) COL
@golden_apricot - 711 TPE

Katarn: Seoul is pretty much set at most positions with a few exceptions, kicker being one of them. Enter Silver Banana from user golden_apricot. Known affectionately within the Yeti locker room as “kicky”, Silver Banana lives up to the name, For several seasons now, his leg has kicked the Yeti to multiple Ultimus appearances. We know he will do the same for Seoul. Additionally, from my interactions with golden_apricot, I have never seen the guy say a bad word about anybody. That kind of positivity always has a place in the locker room and is especially welcome in ours. Welcome aboard Mr. Banana!

Round18, Pick 10 - Santiago Condors
CMON SKIUUUP, Tight End (S25) BER
@Air Crou - 561 TPE

Slate: At this point of the draft my defense is almost done: I still need a 3rd linebacker and a veteran safety to fill in while Maple develops, but neither is a huge priority. So at this point I start to fill out the rest of my offense with some of the great talent that's still available. Skiuuup has swapped to WR, but for my purposes he'll serve as the 2nd TE on my team behind Angler. I value versatility on offense, and having 2 great TEs to move all around the field is a dream come true. User AirCrou is a great addition to the team as well with a ton of sim league experience and a very active presence in the league.

Round19, Pick 1 - Santiago Condors
GARFIELD DESPACITO JR., Wide Receiver (S22) OCO
@Gwdjohnson- 867 TPE

Slate: As I continue to fill out the offense of my team, Despacito Jr. is fantastic value this late in the draft as a high TPE WR with still a few seasons left before regression. He's put up some great numbers in recent seasons with Orange County as the (sometimes) WR2, so I'm sure with an even better QB in Kaepercolin he'll work wonders for the Condors. Rev told me that gwdjohnson is beloved in OCO, so he'll be a solid addition to the locker room as well and someone who the team can really rally around. We are Despacito!

Round19, Pick 2 - Seoul Searchers
TOM TEBOAT, Tight End (S26) NOR
@pauadrian - 395 TPE

Katarn: With the retirement of Dave Batista happening at the conclusion of this season, the Searchers are going to need a replacement. In an already shallow tight end class, Tom Teboat is one of the best available. He is both young and a great earner. The Searchers definitely want to have two tight ends on their roster as it gives them the ability to run out of 2 tight end sets, or execute play action. Teboat seems to be a versatile player who can both block and catch when asked. While I do not know user pauadrian very well, I can very much appreciate his Tim Tebow baseball render. Additionally, my friends within the Yeti locker room say he is simply a great dude. Can never have too many great dudes in one locker room.

Round19, Pick 3 - Tokyo Tanuki
TONY YEBOAH, Safety (S25) BAL
@frazzle14 - 526 TPE

Swanty: As the talent starts to dry up, I've decided to look elsewhere, and am taking Tony Yeboah here, a 54 year old former soccer player. A Leeds United legend, despite just 66 appearances over 3 seasons, Yeboah actually did most of his work for German clubs. Perhaps his greatest honour was finishing 9th in FIFA's world player of the year awards in 1993. Not sure how he ended up in the ISFL as a safety, but he clearly hasn't lost his magic touch. While he won't be an out of the gate starter, he's a player that's shown a lot of promise, and by all accounts, frazzle is a great user that will contribute a ton to the Tokyo Tanuki.

Round19, Pick 4 - Fargo Woodchippers
DOUGIE SMALLS, Kicker/Punter (S21) NYS
@iseedoug - 871 TPE

Zayn: ISeeDoug was a long time GM, winning GMoTY 3 different times, and won 3 Ultiminis and an Ultimus for the Luchadoors and the Hawks respectivly. While it has been a while at this point since he has been a GM, he is a legend in this league and his kicker Dougie Smalls will not be kicking up in Fargo for my team. I have waited a long time for a kicker, and now i see most of the kickers who i considered going off the board. At this point Dougie was the best kicker availible and I could not let him fall any farther than this. Im glad to add him to my Former GM collection that I have been building up!!!

Round19, Pick 5 - Western Reds
JOHN “TRIPOD” SMIRH, Defensive Tackle (S21) CHI
@Muford - 989 TPE

Simo: It was only after making this decision for picking John “Tripod” Smirh that I did realise how bad joke happy Muford is. So while that was an initial cause for concern we have just decided we will still want them on board but they have a strict quota they aren't allowed to excede or they can muted for 2 days in the locker room. Locker room vibe is very important for us we we can't have shit jokes messing it up. While they are allowed in the LR though they will be a key WR member at the Reds. I mean just look at what they have helped to build at Chicago.

What did the cheese say when it looked in the mirror?

Halloumi

Round19, Pick 6 - Munich Machtapparat
MASON GILLION, Cornerback (S25) ARI
@EMPER0R - 509 TPE

Pat: One of the most unheralded players in the the mythical Season 25 Draft, Gillion was a late round pick by the Outlaws that didn't receive much fanfare. User EMPEROR is not very active on the forums nor on Discord, but he is still a very decent earner who is by no means far behind his brethren from Season 25. This was both a homer pick - EMP and I played together in Tijuana - and a pick for the future for me. At the rate he's earning, Mason Gillion will easily become a high-TPE player that can easily play Nickel Back for me right now and will eventually take over one of the lead CB spots when Witten starts hitting regression. I was both shocked and ecstatic to see Gillion available this late, but hey, everyone else's loss is my gain, right?

Round19, Pick 7 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
JAJA DING DONG, Tight End (S26) SJS
@ckroyal92 - 394 TPE

Joefish: When I feel your gentle touch And things are going our way I wanna spill my love on you all day, all day Jaja ding dong (ding dong) My love for you is growing wide and long Jaja ding dong (ding dong) I swell and burst when I see what we become Jaja ding dong (ding dong) Come, come my baby, we can get love on Jaja ding dong (ding dong) When I see you, I feel like ding-ding dong Love expands when I'm with you All over the milky way I wanna open up to you all day, all day Alright everyone, move your body, woo Jaja ding dong (ding dong) My love for you is growing wide and long Jaja ding dong (ding dong) I swell and burst when I see what we become (come on everyone) Jaja uh ding dong (ding dong) Come, come my baby, we can get love on Jaja ding dong (ding dong) When I see you, I feel like ding-ding dong

Round19, Pick 8 - Bali Banteng
EDDIE JEETA, Wide Receiver (S22) AUS
@QuirkyTurtle - 906 TPE

Rev: With our 19th pick (wow round 19 good for us) in the redraft, the Bali Badunkadunks select season 22 wide receiver Eddie Jeeta from the Austin Copperheads. If you don't know QuirkyTurtle, there's one thing you should know - dude is so talented at making graphics. Sure, Jeeta is a hell of an athlete and an even better wide receiver, but I have half a mind to employ Jeeta as the team graphic designer because this guy's sigs/dotts cards are some of the best in the business. Quirky recently came back to the ISFL from inactivity - some might say he came back because he heard he had been selected by the Bali Banteng, and while I'm not here to confirm or deny those rumors, I can tell you that they're 100% true. Welcome back Quirky, and welcome to the team!

Round19, Pick 9 - Barbary Pirates
BUSCH LIGHT, Linebacker (S24) NOLA
@crow19 - 665 TPE

Zeagle: Full disclousre, this pick was largely because I loved the player name. It helps that Busch Light is also a max earning S24 linebacker. He will slot in as my LB3, probably ROLB or MLB2 depending on if I play 3-4 or 4-3 with my roster. User crow19 was recruted by steg, who is full stop, hands down the best sim tester in the league, so hopefully crow learned a thing or two from his dino friend. 
Barabry is excited to welcome Busch Light and crow19 to the squad!

Round19, Pick 10 - Krakow Knights
SEAN SNYDER, Wide Receiver (S22) NYS
@DatSmolBoi - 757 TPE

Hordle: With pick number 190, I have selected Sean Snyder! A former Python and Secondline Member. Now a Knight! Snyder seems to be a pretty chill and active person. According to one of his current GM's he is active and “sort of funny” in the Youtube chat during games. I can use a personality like that on my team. Besides that I need another WR. Someone that I can rely on keeping hold on the ball. Someone that'll get the yardage and protect the ball. Snyder is my man! Also the dude does funny graphics work and I can get behind that.

Round20, Pick 1 - Krakow Knights
JULIO TIRTAWIDJAJA, Running Back (S22) CHI
@indonesianhusker - 706 TPE

Hordle: Another teammate! And my choice for RB2 Julio Tirtawidjaja. That fucking last name man. Though I drafted him later and in the RB2 spot. Expect to see him get a lot of the starts and majority of the plays. I want Vermillion to have time to develop and believe that Julio is a great fit to both mentor him and carry the team. Both of my RB's are receiving backs and I fully plan on using them as duel threats to throw off opposing teams defense. My current strat is to load up as many weapons as possible for Sloth. Even though I know my offense isn't going to be as killer as say Simo's. I fully expect them to be enough to win.

Round20, Pick 2 - Barbary Pirates
SANDRO RYEU, Defensive End (S22) ARI
@s4ndr0p - 827 TPE

Zeagle: He may be IA, but that doesn't take away from his 800+ TPE at DE. I needed a DE badly after missing out on a lot of the big name DEs, and Ryeu will fill that role nicely. He can hold down the DE spot until one of my younger DE picks is ready to be a starter. Barabry might have the best line in the class, with Goat Tank, Chuck Roth, Sandro Ryeu, and perhaps future picks being on it. DL is what won the Eagles their super bowl, so hopefully it will be the reason Barabry wins the Ultimus.

Round20, Pick 3 - Bali Banteng
DICK THRUSTER, Offensive Line (S23) COL
@PersonMann - 516 TPE

Rev: With our 20th round pick and the 193rd overall pick of the redraft, the maturely named Bali Boobs select the even more maturely named Dick Thruster, a season 23 offensive lineman from the Colorado Yeti. Take that, sasquatch (am I talking about the Yeti or the aforementioned Thruster? Stay tuned to find out.) Thruster is one of the higher TPE young offensive linemen in the league -  there are a few guys from both his own season, 23, and season 25 ahead of him in TPE, but this pick has multiple facets. Not only was Thruster the best offensive lineman available on the field, he's also a great LR presence. I think PersonMann is a member of PBE HO or something along those lines - we share a PBE minor team and he's seemed like a great person in any interaction I've had with him. He's also a Danny DeVito render in PBE I think, which makes him an excellent candidate for Bali Boobage.

Round20, Pick 4 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
STANISLAW KONIECPOLSKI, Linebacker (S22) ARI
@majesiu - 870 TPE

Joefish: I have now drafted the longest name of my team. At 21 letters, Stanislaw Koniecpolski's name is as long as he is good. He played season 26 with the Arizona Outlaws. At this late point in the draft I'm glad that I can still get a great, strong defensive player who will immediately be contributing to my team, at least for a few seasons, before regression hits and backups start taking over. I'm not too close with majesiu, the user behind Stanislaw, but this team would be a great opportunity for me to get to know them better. If not I can always trade them :yellowknifeduck:. But I'm sure they're a nice enough person. I now have a full linebacker core with all of them above 750 TPE, and a back-up for regression. The Pacific Ocean Gulls are back in business bois.

Round20, Pick 5 - Munich Machtapparat
BIG SLAMMU, Linebacker (S26) YKW
@moonlight - 396 TPE

Pat: MOONY. Okay so I've actually never spoken with Moonlight, but if there's one thing I know for sure it's that this guy knows his way around the league. Franklin Armstrong is one of the most storied signal callers of the last dozen or so seasons in the ISFL, so when I saw that Moonlight's new player, the Street Shark Big Slammu, was still on the board, I knew it was a move I had to make for the future of my defense. My Linebackers aside from Pengu are all very young, but, Pengu still has a few seasons before they hit regression and at the rate Bam Bam and Slammu are earning my Linebackers are going to be a very scary bunch very shortly.

Round20, Pick 6 - Western Reds
GEORGE “CORPSE GRINDER” FISHER, Linebacker (S22) SJS
@AL_GRINGO - 845 TPE

Simo: I haven't had a huge amount of interactions with Gringo but every one I have has been absolutely top class and he is a great person. So with that in mind, and a hole at linebacker, this was a slam dunk pick for us. Really excited by this pick and to be able to get them into the Reds. They will be a huge person as far as locker room culture and a massive addition to our, now kinda stacked, war room. Could not be happier to get the Corpse Grinder that is George Fisher to the Western Reds. Welcome mate.

Round20, Pick 7 - Fargo Woodchippers
NATIONALSIMULATION FOOTBALLLEAGUE, Safety (S25) COL
@SDCore - 562 TPE

Zayn: SDCore has been my “TPE Rival” for a while, since we go back and forth for than #3 Safety in the class spot. SDCore is also a HO member and someone who I have spent many hours playing werewolf with, which is a game were he clearly is better than me at. While I got a 3rd CB to fil my last NB slot, I believe that NSFL will be the real player that will take that Nickleback Spot when Unicorn retires. When I saw a max earning player still on the board, I knew it was worth snaging a defensive Flex before finishing up my roster. With this pick I feel like my defense is nearly complete and NSFL is they type of player you know will preform

Round20, Pick 8 - Tokyo Tanuki
RAGNAR KRASHWAGEN, Tight End (S24) HON
@CementHands - 573 TPE

Swanty: In the 20th round Tokyo finally pick up their starting tight end. 12 tight ends have gone before Krashwagen but despite being a little behind a couple of the S25 guys from a season later, Krashwagen is earning well. At current pace, it'll only be a season or so before Rarnar becomes a trusted and reliable target for Sam Howitzer to throw to. This is definitely a pick with an eye for the future, and given the early run on tight ends, I'm super happy to have picked up a player early in his career of Krashwagen's quality and activity this late in the draft.

Round20, Pick 9 - Seoul Searchers
RUSTY RUCKER, Linebacker (S25) HON
@LancedJack - 544 TPE

Katarn: Make it three S25 linebackers! The Searchers pick up their final linebacker in Rusty Rucker. One of the four horsemen, Rucker recently joined the Yeti this season and it has been great getting to play alongside him. This selection gives Seoul the versatility to run all defensive formations, a valuable luxury to keep offenses guessing. Last season Rucker enjoyed 15 tackles for loss and 5 sacks. As a user, LancedJack joined with the rest of the S25 class and has already had a league job. Youth and league involvement are huge benefits for any member of this team, so we are lucky to snag him here.

Round20, Pick 10 - Santiago Condors
JACOB SMALL, Kicker/Punter (S22) SAR
@bjkman - 815 TPE

Slate: Jacob Small is one of a small handful of kickers who have ever recorded a perfect regular season in both XPs and FGs and should easily have been a unanimous winner of the Kicker of the Year award this past season. While I had originally hoped to get one of the top tier younger kickers in the draft, I will just have to content myself this late to just have one of the top tier kickers in the league full stop. This pick also allows me to add another one of my great Sailfish teammates to the team.

Round21, Pick 1 - Santiago Condors
ZACH CROSSLEY, Wide Receiver (S25) SJS
@ajtigger - 549 TPE

Slate: While he may not be the most well-known receiver from the S25 class, Crossley is quietly a very solid earner and player for the San Jose Sabercats. I have been high on Crossley and user ajtigger ever since we were Prospect Bowl teammates on the Amarillo Tumbleweeds, and he has continued to produce a steady stream of media that I really like to read, including what in my mind is one of the all-time best introductory media pieces I've seen in my time in the league. Z-Cross (as I have decided to nickname him) will be a solid 3rd WR option behind Kingston and Despacito Jr., and realistically probably behind Angler and Watts in terms of the Condors' receiving threats as well, and I hope that he could continue to grow into a larger role over the coming seasons.

Round21, Pick 2 - Seoul Searchers
MARC HAMEL, Offensive Line (S25) NYS
@lespoils - 430 TPE

Katarn: Finally, after long wait, the Seoul Searchers begin to address their offensive line. At this point in the draft, a lot of the bigger names had already been taken. However, it has been shown this season with the new sim engine that lower TPE offensive linemen can still be effective. Maybe I just love S25 guys because I am one of them, but Seoul adds another one here in the form of Marc Hamel from user Lespoils. Playing on the offensive line for the Silverbacks, alongside good friend platanocat, Hamel will serve as this team's left tackle. Me and Lespoils have never really interacted on Discord, but if you follow the guy on Twitter, he is a riot. Hamel will do well to protect Colby Jack's blindside.

Round21, Pick 3 - Tokyo Tanuki
LEONARD TAYLOR, Linebacker (S26) BBB
@Tayjay - 432 TPE

Swanty: Another great value pick here. Tokyo has their starting linebackers in the form of Domine, Thomaslacher and Burfict, but Taylor definitely has the potential to blossom into the future star of that group. Burfict will be regressing last of all but as he too starts to fade out, Taylor will be just entering his prime. Tokyo has continued with the youth investment which makes a lot of sense for the backup spots for now. I don't know too much about Tayjay as a user but delighted to welcome them to the Tanuki.

Round21, Pick 4 - Fargo Woodchippers
CAPTAIN ROGERS, Running Back (S24) NYS
@TeyonSchavari - 589 TPE

Zayn: Teyon is a long time user and former HO member in this league. Teyon is someone I have worked with a lot in New York war room, and he is a great dude and someone who always can keep a calm head in a tough situtations. For this pick I needed to pick a RB2 and Tayon was the type of user I was looking for, someone who is willing to help the team as much as possible, while also being a very solid runningback who should be able to slot in next to KKM as a change of pace back and another massive weapon for my offense

Round21, Pick 5 - Western Reds
ASHER QUINN, Cornerback (S18) BER
@Dewalt27 - 797 TPE

Simo: Asher Quinn is another one of those players that is closer to the end of their career than the start but we are going to build a team that will win today and we will worry about tomorrow later. From day on in the building they will be able to compete at the highest level and will show our wide receivers what they need to do to go out and catch footballs against the best in the league. On top of this we all know what a great person Dewalt is and a huge plus for the war room with all their experience GMing at both levels of the International Simulation Football League. They will be a key addition for the locker room and we can't wait to have them around for that. He should be able to keep his job as long as he doesn't go on about “Choccy milk” to much.

Round21, Pick 6 - Munich Machtapparat
RAPHAEL DELACOUR, Wide Receiver (S26) CHI
@37thchamber - 395 TPE

Pat: So, obviously these write-ups took us quite some time to get through, as evidenced by Delacour being listed as a WR for Chicago. 37th is now entering his second season in Colorado, and is starting to enter his player's prime. 37th created this player with the intents of making the Hall of Fame, and if he can keep playing like he did in Season 27 he could get there. Once again I decided to go young here with another offensive player here, and 37th is an all-around great user who I've interacted with a ton during my time in Philadelphia.

Round21, Pick 7 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
RYAN NEGS, Quarterback (S26) MIN
@"Ryan Negs" - 412 TPE

Joefish: FINALLY, I pick up a Quarterback, the head of any good team's offense. Ryan Negs is very young right now, less than 500 TPE, but he's earning nearly every TPE he can, and he's going to be a great future star to lead my team to Ultimus Bowls for seasons to come. Of course, this is a pick for the future, so it is a long term investment which inherently has risk, since I don't even know if Ryan Negs will still be earning by the time I need to call him up, but I know the user behind Ryan Negs, Ryan Negs. He's insanely active in the Minnesota Grey Ducks locker room, so I don't see this happening any time soon. Very glad to get such an energetic user on the team to lock in playoff contention for not just now, but the future as well.

Round21, Pick 8 - Bali Banteng
CONNOR QUIGLEY, Offensive Line (S25) AUS
@WhatAmUs - 398 TPE

Rev: With the 208th overall pick in this here shindig, the Bali Brubbalubbadubblewubs select another offensive lineman, season 25 Austin Copperhead Connor Quigley. More importantly, using the 208th pick, we're selecting a honey voiced sex icon with diamonds for toenails. At least one or two words of that previous sentence is true, probably. WhatAmUs is currently the Kansas City Coyote's GM, where he's doing a damn fine job at living up to the excellence demonstrated by his immediate predecessors. I can't wait to watch Quigley throw defensive linemen to the ground and threaten to cut them with his diamond toenails. Or something. Welcome to the team Quigs!

Round21, Pick 9 - Barbary Pirates
RASHAD HILLIARD, Cornerback (S24) SJS
@GotDatWeeFee - 629 TPE

Zeagle: Depth in your secondary is always something that is needed in this league. All it takes is one offensive joke in FA and a great CB can retire, so it's always good to have backup options. I drafted Rashad Hilliard to play nickel back for my defense and if he keeps earning he might see himself flexed out to safety to replace Prince Vegeta once regression hits. Plus, Rashad Hilliard is currently a memeber of the San Jose Sabercats, so hopefully he can bring his meme sim magic over to Barabry.

Round21, Pick 10 - Krakow Knights
CHARLEMAGNE CORTEZ, Quarterback (S24) LON
@MrStennett - 751 TPE

Hordle: Cortez did a fantastic job in London and I will need a QB of the future. So why not go with the one that won the ring? I don't know alot about Stennett as a user. But he was in the Royal's LR and people seem to like him. So I'm sure he can't be that bad. Honestly I know know half of the people I've drafted. So whatcha going to do. Anyway my team is mostly built for current success. So hopefully by the time that Cortez takes over, I will have a plan to build around him. Otherwise Krakow might be in a whole lot of trouble.

I usually wrap these articles up with the rosters after these rounds, but since we’ll be posting the final 4 rounds tomorrow I’ll wait to do it then. Thanks for reading!

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - ReverendOReily - 04-17-2021

Man Hordle's QB pick looking more and more stonks every month we delay this

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - Dewalt27 - 04-17-2021

1st of all I wasnt GM for Choccy milk. 2nd of all Strawbee milk is better.

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - Gwdjohnson - 04-17-2021

hell yeah good pick @slate #WeAreDespacito

[Image: 738864021155086446.gif?v=1]

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - Crodyman - 04-18-2021

PAT <3

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - Memento Mori - 04-18-2021

Nice, I get to keep the We Are Despacito sig.

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - iseedoug - 04-18-2021

<3

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 18-21 - DatSmolBoi - 04-18-2021

Who tf said I was “sort of funny” on YouTube chat because if that ain’t the truest thing ever. Glad to be a knight!