International Simulation Football League
*Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS (/showthread.php?tid=31521)

Pages: 1 2

*Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - slate - 04-18-2021

Code:
5,433 words

Please split payout evenly (10% each) to: @slate, @katarn22, @Swanty, @zaynzk, @.simo, @"Punter715", @Jo3fish5, @ReverendOReily, @zeagle1, and @Hordle.

Hello everyone! Here it is at last! A project that 9 friends and I started all the way back on January 4 has finally come to a conclusion.

For those of you who haven’t seen any of the coverage of the previous 21 rounds of our draft, the idea is that we drafted 10 completely new teams of ISFL players, keeping in mind both the current performance of the team and the long-term future potential (just like a good expansion team should). As this project was started so long ago, almost all of the numbers included for TPE, as well as many players’ teams and positions (and maybe even some retirements?) will be woefully outdated by this point. But we’ve finished it, so that counts for something!

Previous Installments
Intro + Round 1
Rounds 2+3
Rounds 4+5
Rounds 6+7
Rounds 8+9
Rounds 10+11
Rounds 12-14
Rounds 15-17
Rounds 18-21

Round 22, Pick 1 - Krakow Knights
KORBIN BROWN, Wide Receiver (S24) HON
@YoungTB - 597 TPE

Hordle: A vet user with a younger player. Brown is another addition to hope that the team doesn't suck in the long term. Though Brown will be getting playing time with Sloth. So hopefully the player will be able to help out Cortez when it's his time up.  Brown will be featured a lot in slant plays and hopefully being able to get the yardage needed on third down situations.

Round 22, Pick 2 - Barbary Pirates
VON HAYES, Defensive End (S22) CHI
@LimJahey - 870 TPE

Zeagle: Well I needed another DE, so I went out and got one. This cements my defense as one to play 4-3, although I'm sure either Hayes or Ryeu could play some LB if needed. A big reason for this pick is to get user LimJahey on my side, as I often feel that my graphics grades are too low. I am hoping htat him being my teammate can fix these issues, and also he can give graphics pointers to myself and the rest of the team to ensure that we are maximizing our earnings.
Welcom Von Hayes and LimJahey to the squad, we're excited to have you!

Round 22, Pick 3 - Bali Banteng
GLUTEUS MAXIMUS, Kicker/Punter (S26) MIN
@UpperNet - 278 TPE

Rev: With the 213th overall pick in the redraft, the Bali Bubblemakers select the thicker kicker, the chubby hubby, the thickum kickum, Gluteus Maximus. Net will be allowed to kick balls, and given access to the team's top of the line gym, which is everything an aspiring Net could ask for in this league. Net might end up having to be kept on something of a short leash in the locker room, lest he try to frighten away any of his teammates, but he is a very much welcome addition to this team and he could go on to do great things with glutes like those.

Round 22, Pick 4 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
JAMES HOFFMAN, Cornerback (S25) PHI
@kingsleigher - 390 TPE

Joefish: After an offensive pick in round 21, I come back to round 22 right back to defense, this time focusing on depth with a third cornerback, James Hoffman. Currently playing for the Philly Liberty, Hoffman had 40 tackles and 11 pass defended, a pretty good ratio if you ask me. He also had three interceptions for his team in season 27. Kingsleigher, the user behind James Hoffman, is currently only earning TPE with activity checks, but to be fair that's better than I earn sometimes, and a lot better than just having a cold body takingup space, so I'll gladly take it. Welcome to the POG Gulls kingsleigher!

Round 22, Pick 5 - Munich Machtapparat
SLURMS MCKENZIE, Offensive Line (S26) AUS
@SlurmsMckenzie - 315 TPE

Pat: O LINE BEST LINE! Okay so when he was coming out, Slurms was originally a Cornerback, but being the awesome user he is, he decided to help out Austin by swapping to Offensive Line. I have never actually spoken directly with Slurms, but from what I've seen on the forums and heard from others that have scouted him or spent time in locker rooms with him, Slurms is a very friendly and funny user. I love the idea of getting youth on the offensive line, as well as grabbing a great locker room presence. Once again, another slam dunk pick here for Munich!

Round 22, Pick 6 - Western Reds
TYRON BRACKENRIDGE, Linebacker (S17) SJS
@Lowlycrib - 797 TPE

Simo: One last spot at linebacker and who better to file it with than the team mate of George “Corpse Grinder” Fisher from the San Jose Sabercats - Tyron Brackenridge. This will fill this hole in our defence better than we could have expected getting the back to back Ultimus winning linebacker duo. Lowly will also be an amazing person to add to our locker room and help the team culture and a top addition for our war room also. All around a great pick and I could not be happier with how this defence has shaped up despite ignoring this side of the ball for half the draft.

Round 22, Pick 7 - Fargo Woodchippers
ADAM C. SPENCER, Wide Receiver (S25) NOLA
@AdamS - 549 TPE

Zayn: A user who is just destine to fall, AdamS is a dude I was not expecting to get at this point in the draft, but I will not complain here. A user who is well known around the league as he is crazy active everywere. He has expeirence GMing and founded the Austin Cooperheads, Adam will be someone who can fill out my WR3 spot and be another target for Jack to throw too. someone who will fit into my large war room and be able to help

Round 22, Pick 8 - Tokyo Tanuki
THAD PENNINGTON, JR., Offensive Line (S24) SAR
@Blastmeaway - 338 TPE

Swanty: Offensive line is certainly a weak spot for Tokyo at this stage, and the number of available players at the position is on the thin side. Pennington Jr will be serviceable as the right tackle here. Howitzer would have no doubt liked stronger protection from the start but there's hope that Pennington may continue to earn well and blossom into a decent protector. As with all previous Tokyo picks, we're happy to have picked up a younger player with bags of potential for the future.

Round 22, Pick 9 - Seoul Searchers
DORFUS JIMBO JR, Offensive Line (S21) NOLA
@ScorpXCracker - 607 TPE

Katarn: In back to back picks, Seoul sures up (shores up? I don't know) their offensive line. Dorfus Jimbo Junior, S21 lineman, is veteran user's Scorp's player. Scorp is actually my current teammate on the Colorado Yeti. Despite all his typos, Scorp is an awesome person and league veteran. His presence in the locker room will be a welcome one, especially for the newer players. Dorfus Jimbo Jr will play on the right side of the line, complimenting Marc Hamel on the left.

Round 22, Pick 10 - Santiago Condors
ACURA SKYLINE, Running Back (S22) YKW
@Skyline - 949 TPE

Slate: While I plan to use Watts as a workhorse back for the Condors, her versatility all over the field will make me want to try to line her up at receiver at times. In order to have success with that I needed a solid second RB to back Watts up, and Bawlls is too busy being a fullback to fill that role. While Skyline hasn't been active since November, their player serves as a top-end backup for Watts, having just been one of the key pieces of an Ultimus-winning offense. Watts plus Skyline is a fearsome 1-2 punch in fantasy, and now on the Condors as well.

Round 23, Pick 1 - Santiago Condors
MAGNUS VALDYR, Safety (S22) YKW
@KamiCommie - 830 TPE

Slate: I already have a full secondary on my roster with 2 safeties and 3 corners, but one of the safeties is S26's Dogwood Maple. I knew with one of my flex spots after filling out my offensive and defensive starters I wanted to take a safety who could be a starter while I wait for Dogwood to develop into a top tier player. Valdyr adds another championship-caliber piece to the Condors and will help strengthen the Condors secondary while we wait for Dogwood to develop, preventing any issues with a weak link at a key position and enhancing my defensive flexibility as well.

Round 23, Pick 2 - Seoul Searchers
LEBONG SIMWELL, Defensive Tackle (S24) NOLA
@Birdman - 623 TPE

Katarn: After ignoring it for a while, the Seoul Searchers start to round out their defensive line with their selection of Lebong Simwell from user Birdman. Birdman is a multi-leaguer with SHL as their primary league. That being said, they are no slouch, Defensive line, like offensive line, is one of the position groups where a user can be effective at lower TPE levels. Simwell will serve as the right DT in Seoul's 3-4 scheme.

Round 23, Pick 3 - Tokyo Tanuki
RICKIE VAUGHNE, Cornerback (S24) SJS
@supertardis101 - 580 TPE

Swanty: Not sure what my fellow GMs are playing at here, but it's incredible that a young user with decent TPE is still available this late. Tokyo has it's main two cornerbacks locked up in Harrison Andrews and Swantavius Jones, but Rickie Vaughne will slot in very nicely here. It remains to be seen how the three rotate, but it would likely be Andrews and Vaughne as the outside guys. I don't know much about supertardis but look forward to welcoming him to Tokyo and helping him to get some rings.

Round 23, Pick 4 - Fargo Woodchippers
BIG EDD, Defensive Tackle (S22) COL
@Big Edd - 635 TPE

Zayn: @Big Edd is a user who has won 3 DToTY and is a huge Locker Room Presence. Possible the worst Among Us Player I have seen @Big Edd is not picked for his brians, but rather because i needed a DT who has the most Sim Luck I have ever seen. @Big Edd has won multiple awards and pro bowls, despite earning at a lower rate than his fellow S22 players. @Big Edd is one of the most iconic users in the ISFL, simply cause he is @Big Edd. Man do you know another thing that @Big Edd does not like. @Big Edd does not like getting pinged by users, despite the fact that @Big Edd pings users all the time, @Big Edd is not a fan of this at all. but either way im happy to have @Big Edd here at this point, i was hoping I would be able to pick @Big Edd this late and I got him. @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd@Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd@Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd @Big Edd

Round 23, Pick 5 - Western Reds
CLAUDE MILLER II, Defensive Tackle (S22) BER
@Bruins10 - 843 TPE

Simo: Bruins is a mate of mine from the Berlin Fire Salamanders so I was happy as a shot fox to be able to pick up Claude Miller II here. They will be an absolutely huge addition to the team. Absolutely top person. Looking forward to hearing what they have to say in our WR also as they are a given for that. To get a DT here though that will be that big of a plus both on and off the field is a huge win for the Western Reds. Glad to keep playing on the same team with you mate.

Round 23, Pick 6 - Munich Machtapparat
JOSHUA CAMPBELL, Wide Receiver (S24) BAL
@Buttersqauch101 - 663 TPE

Pat: With a bit of a final pick here, I had a lot of freedom to have some fun. How could I turn down the chance to add more depth to my WR corps? Butters has been a General Manager in the both DSFL and ISFL, and is a great player and earner, and finding him here near the end of the draft is insane value that I couldn't pass up. Boss Jr is going to have so many weapons here in the passing game that Munich will have the ability to go into 4 WR sets and find mismatches.

Round 23, Pick 7 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
LEEROY JENKINS, Wide Receiver (S22) COL
@dahayn - 879 TPE

Joefish: Leeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooy! I love this name, and I get a third wide receiver for my quarterback to throw to, in between Ty Hood and Killian Chambers. Unfortunately at this point it's been over a month since user dahayn has been on the site, and thye haven't earned any TPE since activity check 189. But that didn't stop him from catching 6 touchdowns and almost having a 1000 yard season for the Colorado Yeti, something I'd be more than glad to get out of an IA player and my second wide receiver. This move means I'll probably draft a young wide receiver in an upcoming draft, but for now the POGs are rollin' with Leeroy.

Round 23, Pick 8 - Bali Banteng
MIKE KARPAASI, Defensive End (S23) SAR
@puolivalmiste - 686 TPE

Rev: With the 228th pick in the redraft, the Bali Ballerinas select Mike Karpaasi. First and foremost, how can you not root for a guy with a name like Mike Karpaasi? It rolls off the tongue beautifully. It's like gossamer. That's a name that belongs on a line, offensive or defensive, in a football game, and damnit, that's a dream I can make come true for young Mikey K. Mike will be employed as a professional lane stuffer and man eater, wrecking the dreams of quarterbacks and slightly impairing the knee function of running backs one big tackle at a time.

Round 23, Pick 9 - Barbary Pirates
DEMON JAXSON, Defensive End (S26) POR
@LB3737 - 375 TPE

Zeagle: LB is one of my favorite dudes in the league. Sure picking him is a bit of a reach because he does not have the most TPE, but the dude is a winner. I remember signing him off of waivers and that night he stayed up to 3:30 AM with me (GMT sux) to get his position swap sorted out so he'd be ready to go week one. It was then I knew that LB was gonna be a future star.
This pick is clutch becuase I accidentally mentioned that I wanted to pick him like five rounds ago but had to play it off that I wanted to pick a linebacker. I am hoping that he can pass Ryeu and/or Hayes in TPE soon so I can call him up and have him start on the line. #FreeLB

Round 23, Pick 10 - Krakow Knights
EVAN JONES, Safety (S26) POR
@Faelax - 286 TPE

Hordle: FLEX! Flex is a great guy. Fantastic fit for almost any LR even if he isn't a max earner. He's a player that can fill a hole in the future if nothing else. Having a young saferty with a lot of upside is great for any team. I feel like Jones will be a start for this team in the future. But aside from that, this pick was purely because he's someone I actually know. He's my SHL minor league GM and my ISFL teammate. As well as being in the Warroom with me in Portland. So if I didn't pick him, I'd probably get traded. Either way its a good fit and I'd easily put Flex in the war room. 

Round 24, Pick 1 - Krakow Knights
BRICK VAN SANZO, Defensive End (S25) NYS
@snazzlepuss22 - 456 TPE

Hordle: One thing I don't have to worry about with this user is their bank roll. Brick will be a great addition to an already stout defensive unit. And another player for the future. Having talked with some NYS teammates of his. They all seem to like him and thus I think he'll be a great fit for this team. As a former teammate of mine. I knew I had to bring him in to the LR. Though the jury is still out on what their favorite type of cheese is. And honestly that's a pretty big deal.

Round 24, Pick 2 - Barbary Pirates
MIKE ROTCHBURNS, Running Back (S25) NOLA
@SchoolboyShue- 488 TPE

Zeagle: A+ name, and a pretty cool user. I do not know Shue well at all, but that Minny to NoLa transition has to be brutal. One cult to another, and not a norfolk type cult either. Mike would not feature immediately for my team, as he would be behind my star RBs Tatsu Nakamura and Mr. 42, but as tatsu starts to regress, Mike would get called up.

Round 24, Pick 3 - Bali Banteng
NE MO, Offensive Line (S24) OCO
@Sushi - 391 TPE

Rev: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH. With the 233rd pick in the redraft, the Bali Barracuda select a Simulation Hockey League legend, the king of under the sea banter, Ne Mo. In this alternate universe where I've tampered fish from Orange County to Bali and nobody in league management seems to protest or really care at all, Fish will become one of the top offensive linemen in the league. He will rattle off pancakes like he's one man cooking for a Shrove Tuesday charity benefit supper. He will allow less sacks than a librarian at an abstinence pledge ball. He will [more crudely written but arguably clever offensive lineman statistical metaphors.] Welcome to the team boyo, let's have some gd sushi

Round 24, Pick 4 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
MATTRESS CADAIRE, Offensive Line (S24) ARI
@MattressCadaire - 401 TPE

Joefish: First of all, this dude's name is Mattress. Who doesn't want a guy named Mattress on their team? Second of all, I grab a third offensive lineman, which will keep me from having to play with an extra OL bot, and save me some cap space for potential free agent signings in the offseason. The only downside is they've been MIA since December, so not much chance of them coming back, and to be honest they might not even have enough TPE to be better than a bot, so this might just be a waste of a pick. I'll have to check that at some point. I'm gonna count it as a third OL, until proven otherwise. POG!

Round 24, Pick 5 - Munich Machtapparat
MOE SKEETER, Safety (S26) POR
@TheDude83 - 353 TPE

Pat: He may be IA, but we will take him for the potential he might come back

Round 24, Pick 6 - Western Reds
NERO ALEXANDER, Defensive End (S15) YKW
@shadyshoelace - 537 TPE

Simo: Nero Alexander is not quite at the TPE level at a lot of the other players but we did not care about that one bit. Nero is a great player with a lot of history. They have been on winning teams for a long time and know what it takes to win an Ultimus and that is something you can never have enough of. Someone to show the yough guys how to train and what it takes to be a bloody winner in this league and we will get that in spades here. On top of that Shady is someone who is an amazing person. Always very friendly and a perfect fit for our locker room here at the Western Reds. We could not be happyier to get them in here and they will be a huge part of our war room we just know with their wealth of knowledge from the time in the game and also GMing for years.

Round 24, Pick 7 - Fargo Woodchippers
MAURICE VIRTANEN, Offensive Line (S18) YKW
@BaconBrother - 720 TPE

Zayn: At this point a guy like baconbrother, is ideal for my team, he can slot in as my 3rd O-Line, and despite him being a few seasons into regression, he should be a solid peace that can hold up against the tough D-Lines that have been built. And can be a good roll model for my S26 O-Line LatinViking, BaconBrother is a Solid pick at this point and Im happy to have a guy like him on my team

Round 24, Pick 8 - Tokyo Tanuki
HANK STEEL, Defensive Tackle (S22) BER
@DrChops - 752 TPE

Swanty: Pardon the pun, but Steel here is a STEAL! It's a pick that goes slightly against Tokyo's philosophy of drafting young, but it's slim pickings at this stage in the draft, and having the opportunity to pick up a star Defensive Tackle who will still be very good for a few seasons to come is too good an opportunity to pass up. DrChops isn't the most active user in the league but have had some good chats with him over the last few seasons in Berlin. Very much looking forward to joining back up in Tokyo.

Round 24, Pick 9 - Seoul Searchers
AZARIUS RANGER, Defensive End (S24) NOLA
@MobiausGrander - 549 TPE

Katarn: With their final defensive selection of the draft, the Searchers take Azarius Ranger from user MobiausGrander. This pick gives Seoul a lot of defensive flexibility as it allows them to run a 4-3 scheme, or even rotate Ranger in as a rush OLB on certain downs. Coincidentally, this is like the 3rd consecutive Second Line player that the Searchers have selected. There must be something in the water down in New Orleans but they keep producing solid players.

Round 24, Pick 10 - Santiago Condors
DOUGLAS QUAIL, Offensive Line (S21) NYS
@DynamicDoug - 405 TPE

Slate: I badly underestimated how many people were planning on drafting more than the minimum required 2 OL, which meant over the past few rounds I saw several of my favored late-round targets at the position get drafted. Quail is an excellent safety net to fall back on, with a perfectly serviceable amount of TPE for a human OL. While they appear to be mostly inactive at this point and near regression (or a few seasons into regression at the time of this writing), they'll at least be a fine stopgap at the position during the early course of my team.

Round 25, Pick 1 - Santiago Condors
A.J LUCAS, Linebacker (S26) KCC
@Alucas - 418 TPE

Slate: With my final pick in the draft, I select a third linebacker to add to the corps, adding another young player who can develop into a starter by the time Banks is hitting regression. I had the pleasure of playing with user Alucas on KCC for a season, and they would be a great addition to the locker room as well, which is always nice to get in a late round pick.

Round 25, Pick 2 - Seoul Searchers
DANNY KING, Running Back (S23) BER
@DanE got dis - 505 TPE

Katarn: With the last pick of their draft, the Searchers take Danny King, running back from the Berlin Fire Salamanders. Jospeh Petrongolo just can't escape Danny King. A London Royals legend, Danny King from user DanE got dis will serve as the 3rd running back behind Petrongolo and Rando. I will admit this was a bit of a homer pick. However, Danny had some fantastic games for the Royals and will serve as an excellent change of pace back. Welcome to Seoul Danny!

Round 25, Pick 3 - Tokyo Tanuki
SEAN O'LEARY, Wide Receiver (S19) CHI
@Blueline - 988 TPE

Swanty: We've got our youth sorted, but drafting O'Leary here ensures that we'll get a nice boost in the first few seasons before he starts to regress. Long term he'll fade down the pecking order but out of the gate, he can be our WR1 and mentor the young guns. I'm sure Howitzer will be pleased to have gotten such a huge immediate upgrade with our final pick in the draft. Look for the Howitzer-O'Leary combo to be used often in the next couple of seasons!

Round 25, Pick 4 - Fargo Woodchippers
SLINKY CLAXTON, Defensive End (S22) AUS
@Shiznit19 - 796 TPE

Zayn: Ima have to mess around with some of my strats here, since I was able to get an active player high in TPE with my last pick in the draft. With this pick; I get someone on my D-Line with a lot of expeirience and talent, so I will be able to use him in a few different formations and in rotation as I finish off the last peice in my very talented Defense. I am excited to welcome Claxton to my squad and hope he can help us punish some QB's

Round 25, Pick 5 - Western Reds
MERVIN LEONARD, Cornerback (S17) YKW
@hihihi_62 - 782 TPE

Simo: I feel a bit bad for this write up cause I have not managed to get to know Hihihi_62 yet in my time in this league. At the end of the draft though and corner back was the only position I had left and Mervin Leonard was the highest TPE on the board which fits in perfectly with my draft philosophy of win season one and retire to let someone else rebuild the mess when half my team retires after season 2. We will love to welcome them to the Western Reds though and I am sure they will be a great person to have around the LR and also the Reds WR.

Round 25, Pick 6 - Munich Machtapparat
DATSUM PHASTBAWLS, Kicker/Punter (S23) BAL
@Rabidsponge21 - 421 TPE

Pat: Oh. I guess we need kickers for our team. I really don't know what else I can say about Phastbawls other than he's a kicker and I needed one. Sorry people, this is only pick I really can't talk too much about.

Round 25, Pick 7 - Pacific Ocean Gulls
GEORGE O'DONNELL, Quarterback (S21) CHI
@Leafer - 1144 TPE

Joefish: Ladies and gentlemen, the POGgers finally have their starting QB. Four picks from the end of the draft, in the 25 rounds in, 247th overall, George O'Donnell is going to the Pacific Ocean. He's a little older than some of the other teams' gunslingers, but O'Donnell is still a very solid 1100+ TPE guy with at least a few seasons left in him, which gives time for backup Ryan Negs to germinate. User Leafer is a league vet who I'd love to get to know better, and this pick is a perfect opportunity to do so. The POG team now has it's starting quarterback, and with that the team is complete!

Round 25, Pick 8 - Bali Banteng
SUSAN CASH.JR, Wide Receiver (S22) BER
@2Burkeulosis - 687 TPE

Rev: With the 248th pick in the redraft and one of the final picks in the whole shebang, the Bali Banteng select Susan Cash Jr., of Sarasota Sailfish.. wait.. of Berlin Fire Salamanders fame. Seriously, the best thing about SOME OF US taking so long to get these damn writeups finished is all the hindsight from the league events that have happened between the time we started this project and the time I'm writing this last writeup. Remember that bidding war? And then those silly knuckleheads tried to withdraw bids. HA! Silly frolf. Not Sakro though, Sakro did a great job. Anyway, Susan, if you ever come back to the league, welcome to the Banteng! A funny bidding war happened over you. Now you're all caught up!

Round 25, Pick 9 - Barbary Pirates
SABA DONUT, Wide Receiver (S17) ARI
@SabaDonutMan - 619 TPE

Zeagle: I made this pick becuase I like saba. Saba is cool. He's been one of my favorite users in Portland since the second I was drafted there, even if he is not helpful in the war room. Saba Donut is one of the greatest recievers in league history, being that he is in the top ten all time in recieving TDs. I hope that saba can be marginally helpful in the LR. If he uses the music bot to play the yoshi themesong in VC during a war room metting, I'm cutting him on the spot though.

Round 25, Pick 10 - Krakow Knights
FRANK MICHELL, Tight End (S24) LON
@DeadlyPlayer - 328 TPE

Hordle: This is the steal of the draft. These fuckers don't know what they're missing. This guy right here. He's the fucking man, man. He's the heart and soul of a team. You need TD's? He's gottem. You need pancakes? He's gottem. You need to know what's in Gary Indiana? That's aaaaaaallll him baaaaaaaby. What a fucking champ this guy is. ELITE! PICKING! Honestly though, Deadly's cool. I'm glad he fell to my team and I get to bullshit with him in the LR. Easily gonna call him up to the WR and get his vet advice. He's fucking funny as hell. Did I mention that? Anyway probably my best pick of the draft.

With the draft concluded, here are the COMPLETE final rosters for each team!

Slate – Santiago Condors
QB Nicholas Kaepercolin, RB Zoe Watts, RB Acura Skyline, FB Buster Bawlls, WR Jackson Kingston, WR Garfield Despacito Jr., WR Zach Crossley, TE James Angler, TE Cmon Skiuuup, OL Felix Archstone, OL Douglas Quail
DT Patrick Money, DT Rotticus Scott DE Asher Montain, DE Raylan Crowder, LB Jack Banks, LB Gary Goodman, LB AJ Lucas, CB Brandon Booker, CB Djibutee McJimmerson, CB Jeeeeroy Lenkins, S Eugene Smoothie, S Dogwood Maple, S Magnus Valdyr
K/P Jacob Small

Katarn – Seoul Searchers
QB Colby Jack, RB Joseph Petrongolo, RB Rando Cardrissian, RB Danny King, WR Videl-San, WR Thomas Passmann, WR Mario Messi, TE Dave Batista, TE Tom Teboat, OL Marc Hamel, OL Dorfus Jimbo Jr
DT Pete “Plop” Miller, DT LeBong Simwell, DE Ernest Lover, DE Azarius Ranger, LB Heinrich Kackpoo, LB Guy Fields, LB Jimi DeSoto, LB Rusty Rucker, CB Matt Krause, CB Rich Triplet, CB Dukburg QuakStak, S Shawn Dawkins, S DB Jadakiss
K/P Silver Banana

Swanty – Tokyo Tanuki
QB Sam Howitzer, RB Gunner Thorbjornsson, RB Cobra Kai, WR Taro Raimon, WR Owen Holloway, WR Tugg Speedman, WR Sean O’Leary, TE Ragnar Krashwagen, OL Greedy Sly, OL Thad Pennington Jr.
DT Tyler Montain, DT Hank Steel, DE Medicinal Toblerone, DE James Cho, LB Juan Domine, LB Brach Thomaslacher, LB L’Gazzy Burfict, LB Leonard Taylor, CB Harrison Andrews, CB Swantavius Jones, S Davriel Lavigne, S Bob Roberts
K/P Sam Sidekick

Zayn – Fargo Woodchippers
QB Monty Jack, RB Ke’oke’o Kane-Maika’i, RB Captain Rogers, WR William Lim, WR Tre’Darius J’Vathon, WR Adam C. Spencer, TE James Lewandowski, OL Calvin Golladay, OL Richard Littlewood, OL Maurice Virtanen
DT Honky-Tonk Haywood, DT Big Edd, DE Son Goku, DE Makoto Otawara, DE Slinky Claxton, LB Lawrence Bass, LB Melvin Murder-Moose, LB Richard Leaking, CB Colt Mendoza, CB Desmond Scarlett, CB Dorothy Zbornak, S Phillip Stein, S Johnny Hellzapoppin, S NationalSimulation FootballLeague
K/P Dougie Smalls

Simo – Western Reds
QB Chika Fujiwara, RB Raphtalia Chan, RB Jamar Lackson, WR Michael Witheblock, WR Jed Podolak, WR Achtfünf, TE Heath Evans, TE Austin McCormick, OL Jay Cue, OL Givussafare Rubbe, OL Bruce Buckley, OL Mo “Mamba” Magic, OL Lord Beerus
DT Bubba Thumper, DT John “Tripod” Smirh, DT Claude Miller II, DE Nero Alexander, LB George “Corpse Grinder” Fisher, LB Tyron Brackenridge, CB Korrin Abernathy, CB Asher Quinn, CB Mervin Leonard, S Mason Blaylock, S Tyrone Biggums
K/P Matthew McDairmid

Pat – Munich Machtapparat
QB Mike Boss Jr., RB Richard Gilbert, RB Baby Yoda, WR Doug Howlett, WR Flash Panda, WR Raphael Delacour, WR Joshua Campbell, TE Jeffrey Phillips, OL Julio Jones, OL Simon Tremblay, OL Slurms McKenzie
DT Daymond Brooks, DE Troen Egghands, DE Tex Wrecks, LB Adelie de Pengu, LB BamBam McMullet, LB Wasrabi Gleel, LB Big Slammu, CB Andrew Witten, CB Doy Fieri, CB Mason Gillion, S Maverick Bowie, S Tayshawn Crunk, S Moe Skeeter
K/P Datsum PhastBawls

Joefish – Pacific Ocean Gulls
QB Ryan Negs, QB George O’Donnell, RB Darrel Williams, RB Darren Pama, WR Tychondrius Hood, WR Killian Chambers, WR Leeroy Jenkins, TE Jaja Ding Dong, OL Benson Bayley Jr., OL Future Trunks, OL Mattress Cadaire
DT Otis Allen, DT Fawn Dillmiballs, DE Mario VonPebbles, LB Deshun Jones, LB Adam Schell, LB Vincent Jones, LB Stanislaw Koniecpolski, CB Tyler Oles Jr, CB Peter “Little Petey” Patterson, CB David Rector, CB James Hoffman, S Cuco Clemente, S Derek Wildstar
K/P Jake Fencik

Rev - Bali Banteng
QB Suleiman Ramza, RB Mai Fukushu, RB Nicholas Ayers, WR Ed Barker, WR Luca Scabbia, WR Eddie Jeeta, WR Susan Cash Jr., TE Zee Rechs, OL Icebox Riposte, OL Byron Dolls, OL Dick Thruster, OL Connor Quigley, OL Ne Mo
DT Magnus Rikiya, DE Rapid Eagle, DE Mike Karpaasi, LB Derred De Ville, LB Galf Wilf, LB Joseph Joestar, CB Osiris Firestorm-Fjord, CB LeSean Paris Crooks, CB Randy Vuxta, S Matt “Son of Havoc” Cross, S Wesley Eriksen
K/P Gluteus Maximus

zEagle - Barbary Pirates
QB Mattathais Caliban, RB Tatsu Nakamura, RB Botty (Mr. Forty-Two), RB Mike Rotchburns, WR Kai Sakura, WR Mark Walker, WR Harley Fank, WR Saba Donut, TE Clark Boyd, OL Adam Mellott, OL Ananda Adyan
DT Goat Tank, DT Chuck Roth, DE Sandro Ryeu, DE Von Hayes, DE Demon Jaxson, LB Haha Mango-Panda, LB Hank Winchester, LB Busch Light, CB Eldrick Avery, CB Dan Foster, CB Rashad Hilliard, S Prince Vegeta, S Bob Bob
K/P Blago Kokot

Hordle – Krakow Knights
QB Ben Slothlisberger, QB Charlemagne Cortez, RB Jameson Vermillion, RB Julio Tirtuwidjaja, WR Brock Bodenhamer, WR Sean Snyder, WR Korbin Brown, TE Tree Gelbman, TE Frank Michell, OL Marlon Alexander, OL Alexander Franklin
DT Leon McDavid, DE Immanuel Blackstone, DE Albert Ruschmann, DE Brick Van Sanzo, LB Douglas Quaid, LB Dex Kennedy, LB Griffin Porter, CB Tyron Shields, CB Jim Waters, CB Ben Stackinpaper, S Jamie Nkiah, S Joel Drake, S Evan Jones
K/P Venus Powers

To everyone who’s read even a bit of this project of ours, thanks so much! We really enjoyed the reception we got when posting these pieces, so please let us know how our teams look, who’s done the best or worse, or anything else you want us to know!

And keep your eyes peeled for our next project, coming soon ™.

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - .simo - 04-18-2021

Fuck defence

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - zeagle1 - 04-18-2021

We're finally free!

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - Faded - 04-18-2021

what an ending

also can we get some games out of these pls

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - 37thchamber - 04-19-2021

so uh.... any plans to sim any games with these teams? for uh... science?

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - snazzlepuss22 - 04-19-2021

Its Muenster

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - Jimi64 - 04-19-2021

I was a newborn when this began

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - White Cornerback - 04-19-2021

undrafted gang rise up

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - ZootTX - 04-19-2021

@slate I'm listed as DE on the Bantang when I should be a TE

RE: Project Redraft: Rounds 21-25 and FINAL TEAMS - slate - 04-19-2021

(04-19-2021, 10:37 AM)ZootTX Wrote: @slate I'm listed as DE on the Bantang when I should be a TE

Fixed!